Status: I update as often as I can :)

I See the Moon Only

Revival Of The Fear

One Month Later

The rain pattered down softly around me, my shoes the only sound to break the constant pitter patter of the icy droplets. The dark clouds overhead rumbled with anger as the downfall became torrential, drenching me head to toe in a wet muck of clothes. I began running forward, propelling myself faster towards my possible new job.

I slowed as my erratic breathing became out of control, heaving gusts of air flew out my mouth and in again. I crouched over my kneee, my hands resting against my jean clad thighs.
"I have to start exercising again, oh my gosh." I mumbled to myself.

As I got up and began walking again I noticed a dark shadow of a figure walking along the other side of the road, his build was large, overly big to be considered average weight, and he was tall. Very tall.

I began walling slightly faster in the dark of the street, for 5 oclock it was realy dark. The appearance of the shadowy clouds did not help to allow light to filter through. The shadowy figured stopped walking abrubtly and manouvered his body to face me from across the road. By now my anxiety had begun kicking in and my breathing became irregular and erratic, but not because I had been running. His big frame reminded me of somebody, someone I had hoped to forget. Someone I had hoped to never see again. He stepped forward from the shadows and revealed his face in the ominous, yellow streetlight.

My breath hitched in my throat and my skin prickled with goosebumps. His face broke into a sneer as he began crossing the road towards me.

My legs broke out into a fast run. I couldnt move fast enough if I tried, I wanted to be anywhere other than here, on the other side of the world wouldnt be far enough honestly.
He was here. Chasing after me. Who knows what he would do if he caught up. Him. Bruce. My torturer.

I continued sprinting, my legs striving forward in long leaps but they gave way under me as my foot hit uneven concrete. I felt the world slow down as my arms flew forward and my torso came crashing down, skidding forward as my face slashed down, scraping all along my left cheek. My eyes opened drowsily with slight blurriness shading over my iris but it quickly disappeared under the strike of realisaion came that I was still being chased.

The rain washed the blood off of my cheek as I twisted onto my back and readied my feet to kick out. The rain cause a slight blurr in my sight, the furthur away I tried to look, the harder it was to see what was there but from the look of the street it seemed to be deserted apart from some onlooking strangers who were cautiously walking over towards me. I had tripped and all and my face showed all the fear I felt, right down to my bones.

"Miss are you alright?"
"Miss?"
"Can you hear me?"
"Hello?"
"Are you okay?"
I shifted my head to the side to see the square face of a man crouched down beside me, his dark brown hair hung over his forhead, sweeping to the left and causing droplets to fall down to his brown eyes where many small droplets formed on his eyelashes. He was gorgeous.
"Are you alright?"
His heavy british accent hung in the air. Ugh he was british. Gorgeous and british, what a deadly combination.
"Did you see a large man chasing me?" I asked, out of breath. My head struck back around to look back the way I had come, still my eyes scanned the dark roads even though he wouldve reached me by now.
"No, just you running. Why was there somebody following you?" His voice was soft as he gaved over my new scrathced dashed over my kness, elbows, palms and face. His hand moved carefully towards my face as he leaned his face closer to inspect the damage done.
"Yes, no, maybe? I dont even know." I let out an excasperated sigh.
"Where were you headed, before you were you know, running like a maniac down the road." A small smile played at the corners of his lips.
"Oh shit." I looked behing my right shoulder to see only a few meters down the road The diner that I had an interview at in a few minutes. La Petit Fleur the soft yellow sign read in broad letter above the entrance. The handsom strangers gaze followed mine to the resteraunt.
"The little flower."

I turned back around to stare at him confused, thats when I noticed how close we were. Me being the weirdo I am was still sad In a puddle of water. "What?"
"La Petit Fleur means The Little Flower in french."
"Oh right." I shuffled awkwardly onto my kness when he reached his hand out to help me up, which I accepted gratefully. "Well yeah, I have an interview at 'The Little Flower' so I better getgoing."
"Youre going looking like that? Soaked through and cut up?" A smile broke out on his face as red flushed across my cheeks.
"You have a better idea?" I question, sarcasm dripping from my lips.
"Yes but it has nothing to do with your interview."
"What?" This boy was confusing.
"Have a coffee with me after your interview." I began walking backwards slowly. There was a short pause in our conversation as I considered his offer.

He was gorgeous but he was a stranger, yet he was nice enough to come see If I was okay . And hes actually asking me out even when I look horrible with matted soaked hair and I did trip in front of him. "Okay then, Ill meet you in there."

I turned around to begin walking forward when a realisation hit me. I turned around and stood facing him.
"Wait you never told me your name." I shouted out through the rain across the slightly large distance.

"Allister!" Allister ... sexy.
"Im Jessamine!"
He smiled large as my name passed my lips and I saw him whisper my name to himself and smile larger. Her obviously liked my name, maybe he liked me as a person.
All I know is that I quite like him already, yet hes not the first person in my head.
Vic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi. So sorry this took so long. Lets blame procrastination and writers block shall we? Haha. So hopefully this is good enough to mkae up for the lateness.
I sorta didnt know what I was doing with the plot, i was just winging it and I just made this chapter as I went alomg but its working out and I figured out what Im actually doing!
Yay! So hopefully writers block wont be back for a while and I can throw out some more updates quicker!
So yeah, comment, subcribe ...whatever else there is to do and you would like to do :3 you know, the usual stuff.
Ciao, Shay ××××