Status: I update as often as I can :)

I See the Moon Only

***Okay so before you read this story, I would like you all to be aware of a few things. Okay first off this story is a fanfiction about Pierce The Veil (Post-Hardcore band). I prefer writing with original characters but I wanted to do a story people would prefer to read. Warning: This story does involve self harm, abuse and a few other things thats may offend or sadden some so be prepared. Disclaimer: I do not own Pierce The Veil or any other real living characters, I only own Jessamine and my other orginal character. Lets get started then shall we?***

This story does not have a happy ending and it is unfair to always say there is because there isn't. It always ends badly. It starts with a scream and a cry and ends with pain and suffering, but its the middle that we all should focus on. The good bit, the thrilling bit, the guts and glory of any story.

And boy does my story have alot of guts, but not so much glory, my story is the depressing, lock yourself away in your room for days on end because 'how could anyone live feeling like that' kind of story. This is a sad story. This is my story.

My names Jessamine Luna Jones but everyone calls me Jezz or Moon. 'Why Moon?' You ask? I have a weird fascination with it, no biggie, I just love it and its the only general thing in my whole existence that I can actually say that I love, I don't say it to anybody or anything else.

I'm medium height (boring), with a stick figure, no curves and no ass (even more boring) I have pale Ivory skin (omg could I get any more boring?!) with straight teeth (apparently I can!) I have bright electric blue eyes (ohh now not so boring, we're getting somewhere now) with dark red hair (the saviour of my looks) with a nose piercing (.. officially not boring now ... just not interesting ha!) and ... boring everything else.. except for the little while lines that dance on my skin. My self inflicted scars. Many are thin and not too noticeable on my wrist but there are the few pink ones that are thick that are placed over the forearms and thighs, and on large one running down the length of my whole wrist ... my failed suicide attempt. Its been years since the last time I've hurt myself, and I hope it stays that way, but you can never be certain of the future. People see them and judge me but how can you expect me not to with an upbringing like mine? I'm sure you'll find out once you read into my life a Little more, I guess this is all you need to know.

Ciao for now,

Jessamine xxx