Sequel: Pas de Deux
Status: For a contest! Please tell me what you think!

Corps de Swans

Sept

My evening ended nicely with Malcom. We talked about his childhood and his funny adventures with this two other brothers. He was the oldest of the three. The funny part was, all of his brothers had already been my fathers assistant, but none of them wanted to continue working for him.

Only Malcom did.

I finally looked at the time and knew that I needed to get home a little early to see what Holly wanted to tell me. Telling Malcom that I had to go, he nodded and Julie hugged me goodbye. I walked back to my car and tried to relax.

What did Holly have to tell me?

I wondered about this all the way home and finally pulled up into the driveway. Neither of my parents were home, which was great.

"Holly?" I said out loud. "Holly!"

"Lucinda! Darling, your home. Come, lets go up to your room." She said appearing from the kitchen and walked up the stairs. I followed and walked into my room. "Shut the door dear, please." I did as she said and sat down on my bed.

"So...What is it Holly?" I looked at her and tried to read her expression. But sadly, I couldn't. She took a seat by my window couch and looked at her hands.

"Have you ever wondered why you parents don't treat you like the other eleven?" She said quietly.

Now it was my turn to look down. "It's okay...I'm used to it."

She sighed and shook her head. "You shouldn't have to get used to such a thing dear." She finally looked up and I met her gaze. "Your mother died giving birth to you Lucinda. I was your mothers best friend and promised I would watch after you. The mother you have right now, is your aunt. Your real mothers name was Luna. The only sibling she had was your aunt, who has been pretending to be your mother this whole time. She was angry and pissed the day I came with you in my arms and told her your mother passed away. But she took you in under the condition that you would be called her daughter."

I sat silent.

"Your mother and your aunt never got along. And as you can see, didn't look alike either. You resemble your mother in every way possible. She had black hair, green eyes, and tan skin. Just like you Lucinda. And your aunt is obviously the complete opposite with blue eyes, blond hair, and pale skin."

I shut my eyes and finally asked, "Why didn't you tell me anything before?"

"Because I knew you're Luna's daughter. Meaning you will most likely think of running after this. But if I had told you sooner, you wouldn't have been of age to be on your own. Now your eighteen and I know you've had enough of them treating you like this. Have you not?"

"What about my father." I ignored her question.

"Your father died from a heart attack a month or so before you were born dear. I'm so sorry."

I felt a tear fall down my cheek and breathed deeply. I felt my whole world change. I felt...nothing. Letting out the tears, I felt Holly's arms around me and held me tightly. I cried against her chest and felt my heart burning.

I had been placed in a different world from day one. A world where I had no mother or father. A world where my caretaker didn't want me. A world where I was truly alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayaya!!!! More information! Ohhhh SNAP! Tell me what ya guys think pleaseeee!!! Always love hearing from you guys!!!!

Thank you to those who have subscribed! You make me happy! =p

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!