Does a Break Happen?

Always learning new facts about everyone

The week of her birthday, Erin had Kendall stay at Jade’s house. That way they’re together and not at his house, he agreed to have the party at his house once he moved certain items into other rooms upstairs away from where the party would be. The beginning of that week, Erin was hanging out with Jade after they wrapped up the day, and kept smiling at Jade. Jade:” Ok, I’ve to ask since it’s bugging me….what’s with the smiling at me for lets see… three hours now?” Erin:” Oh since I’ve a question I’ve been contemplating asking you.” Jade:” Hun? It must be good if it has made you smile at me off an on for three hours. What’s up?” Erin:” Ok, I was wondering if Kendall could spend the week here? He’s getting his house fumigated and painted, and doesn’t want to be there.” Jade:” Of course he can. Oh, I’ve got an idea. Since we have movie night here sometimes and I know it’s usually Friday, we could have it on Thursday and have all the guys over!” Erin was agreeing but only since Jade’s mind wasn’t on why Kendall really had to stay there and if it had to do with her birthday.
Kendall came over, and Jade ran over to him to hug him. Kendall:” Can’t wait to spend the entire week with you!” Jade kissed his cheek and whispered the same, she told him her idea about movie night and having everyone over, Kendall:” That’s a great idea babe. Can’t wait, all of us hanging out is just a blast.” Erin left heading back to Kendall’s house to decorate and set up. Jade went to change (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43829733) and when she came down, she walked right by him to the back by the pool. Kendall looked up from his phone, and leaned over to watch her walk out of the house. He quickly went to change himself, then went out as well. He sat on the beach chair, and then looked around for Jade. Jade was in the tree near the pool, she was tying a thick rope to it, and a tire swing. She played on the tire swing and then used it to jump in the pool. Kendall was smirking shaking his head at her, he was glad she had a heated pool, since it was kind of chilly out.
They had fun just being with each other for the week, and the second night she got up and went to the spare bedroom (Kendall insisted he sleep in the spare bedroom) and crawled into bed with him. He was surprised, but didn’t mind since he wrapped his arms around her, where they both feel fast asleep.
When it came to Thursday, after Kendall made them breakfast he changed, and she went to change (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43834907). Kendall:” Where’re you going?” Jade was trying to bite back her smile, and she looked at up at him, Kendall:” I’m hanging out with my guy, and friends. Then later on tonight, it’s movie night!” Kendall leaned over and kissed her forehead, then grabbed her hand leading her out the house where she grabbed her keys first and then locked up. They got to the set, and everything was krazy…
*Big Time LOVE (Episode)
As the guys and Gustavo were helping Jade with her vocal ranges and her voice, Kendall would just stop and stare, like he was being mesmerized. When they went back to their room at the Palm Woods, Katie knew and was trying to get Kendall to just go for it already.
Katie:
“Will you just go for it already….”
Kendall:
“What’re you talking about Katie?”
Katie:
“Come on, just work up the nerve to go over to Jade and either ask her out, or ask her to be your girlfriend!?”
Kendall:
“Wait, you know about that too?”
Katie:
“Give me credit, I knew before the guys did!”
Kendall:
“What, really…When, how?”
Katie:
“That day when we went to Gustavo’s office and she thanked him for letting us use the parking lot. I noticed you looking at her every now and then by the pool or if she was in the lobby, but that day at Roque Records…I knew you were in love by the look across your face.”
Kendall looked at her with a smirk and then sat there thinking. Katie got up and went by the windows and looked out…
Katie:
“You’ve a choice bro, keep admiring her from afar or make something happen. What’s the worst that could happen aside from her playing hard to get for a while, since she won’t say no forever…”
Kendall:
“You’re right…wait what do you mean she won’t say no forever. Wait…you know something don’t you?”
Katie:
“Maybe I do, maybe I don’t. Are you going to do something about you loving her, or not?”
Kendall:
“No, tell me what you know. Please Katie, I want to know.”
Katie:
“Ugh, ok. We were talking about a week ago, and I noticed her secretly glancing over at you and the guys. I asked if she thought any of you were cute, and she does.”
Kendall smiled, and looked back outside. He gave Katie a quick kiss on the head before heading out the door. He walked up to Jade..
Kendall:
“Ah hi Jade, mind if I ask a question?”
Jade:
“Sure, of course Kendall. What’s up?”
Kendall:
“Well, I’ve to be honest…I’ve had a huge crush on you since I first saw you coming here to the Palm Woods. I was wondering if you’d like to go on a date with me?”
Jade was playing with her bracelet, and looking up through her glasses at him. Katie must’ve told him she likes him, and about playing hard to get for a while.
Jade:
“No…sorry, I’m busy.”
Kendall:
“But I didn’t ask when you’re free for the date.”
Jade:
“And I know that, but my answer is still NO. Now if you’ll excuse me, Gustavo is calling me and wants me in the studio.”
She got up and walked away while he stood there looking at her. Kendall somehow made it to the studio before she did, and told Kelly not to tell her that he was there. Kelly agreed, and then Jade performed her songs, and Gustavo liked them. He recorded them, and put her to work working with the choreographers and other people.
Kendall:
“Whoa, did Gustavo help her write those songs or did she write them herself?”
Kelly:
“She wrote them herself, came to us a few days ago asking Gustavo for his opinion. He liked them and had her change a few things here and there, but when it was perfect he wanted her to record them today.”
Kendall:
“Wow, they’re beautiful…”
Kendall went into the room she was in, and then just left. Instead, he went back to the Palm Woods, and came up with something. He decided to slide a note underneath her door, with a little key attached to it…She was supposed to take the key and follow the note for her surprise…So Kendall waited. *Jade comes back from the studio, unlocks her apartment and goes in flicking the light on. She dropped something and notices the letter from Kendall.*
Jade:
“Jade, take this key and open my mailbox. What’s inside is for you, before you think of what I said earlier I already know, but just watch it. Then, return the key plz Kendall…Ok, that’s weird.”
She takes the key, locks her apartment back up and going to the mailboxes. She opens their mailbox and pulls out two roses, a blue one and a black one. Jade couldn’t help but smile, she looked around to see if anyone was watching, or if he was watching but she didn’t see anyone. She grabbed the DVD and went back to her apartment, Kendall was spying on her and knew she was following what he wanted her to do. She put the DVD into her laptop and watched it…(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43928505)
*Kendall in front of the camera*
Kendall:
“I know what you said ok, just watch this. I know you probably don’t like me and I don’t care. I want to tell you how I feel….I’m in love with you Jade McIntyre, I have been since the first time I saw you and in fact, that moment I saw you my little sister Katie realized that I was in love at first sight. I don’t care how that sounds, I am in love with you and you need to know. I hope you could feel the same for me or you do, but at least you know now.”
She bit her lip while she was watching it, left the DVD in the laptop and grabbed the key. She ran to the elevator and went to their floor. Jade walked right up to their room, and knocked. Katie got the door, and invited her in, when Jade went in, she was really nervous being around them and their mom.
Katie:
“Hey Jade, what’s up?”
Jade:
“Katie, I’m just bringing your mailbox key back. So here ya go. Before I leave though, could you do something for me?”
Katie:
“Ya of course, what do you want me to do?”
Jade:
“Could you either give Kendall my number, or just put it in his phone?”
Katie agreed, and did just that before Jade left.
*End of Episode* Kendall and the boys went with Jade back to her house, and hung out for a while. Carlos and Logan went outside to relax by the pool, while James, Kendall and Jade just hung out inside playing uno. When it began getting dark, she had them all come in and change, before picking up to four movies: Dead Silence, Zookeeper, Four Brothers & The Marine. Jade picked Dead Silence and Four Brothers, she likes the scary movies, but the ones that can still startle her she liked so she could hide her face in Kendall’s chest. Carlos put the movies aside and went into the kitchen to start preparing the snacks…popcorn, variety of candies, and others. Jade got her snack, which was just a mini veggie platter of carrots that’re from her local farmer’s market. She dunked them into low fat, fat free Ranch dip. Before any of them even sat down with snacks in hand, blankets covering themselves in front of the TV, they all went to change first. Jade came back in this (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55781450) and when everyone else changed, settled down they finally watched the movies. No mater how many times she watches Dead Silence, she’ll still jump and when she did Kendall pulled her close to him. She wasn’t freaked out but pretended to be by bring her face in Kendall’s neck, and shaking a bit. Kendall wrapped his arms around her and caressed her back. Once the movie was done, she began to “calm” herself down. Whoever had to use the bathroom did, then James put Four Brothers in and they got comfy, then watched. None of them were tired after the movie so Kendall decided to grab the X box controllers, Kendall:” A tournament until the last two people are left out of all of us?” Everyone agreed and Kendall picked Tony Hawk as the game, which Jade smirked, they all played multiplayer to see who could score the most points in the set amount of time. Whoever got the least points in the time drops out until there’s only one person standing since James thought it’d be better. So they played, everyone looked pretty good, Jade simply uses so many moves in one and was already at like 35000 points within the first couple minutes. When time was up, the one who came in last was James. So he stayed and watched the rest, where again Jade did an insane amount of tricks within tricks. Carlos made the mistake of watching her fingers and came in last. Now down to Jade, Kendall and Logan, they took a pee break then continued. Jade went back to most of her grinding tricks. Soon it was just Kendall and Jade, the others wanted to stay up to see who’d end up winning. It was really close but Jade won but a simple 200 points. Kendall and Jade began cleaning up and putting the game away, then she grabbed him and gave him a quick kiss. Carlos came over and gave her a hug then the others. James:” Awe, Kendall gonna actually go to your room this time?” Jade blushed, Jade:” Ah guys, you do know I’ve a bunch of spare extra rooms, you really don’t have to sleep on the floor, chair or couch.” Carlos:” Can we pick which room we want?” Jade nodded and told them of course they could, Jade:” Ya, pick which ever room you want, it’ll be your room anytime you come over to hang out.” Carlos:” That means Kendall gets the room across from Jade’s room!” Jade blushed again and went up to her room.
Everyone settled down, some falling asleep right away while others simply couldn’t. Jade was one that couldn’t, neither could Kendall who she laid in bed thinking about. She quietly got out of her bed, and opened the door, she went to the room across from hers and quietly opened the door. After she did, she quietly went in and saw him lift his head up, Kendall:” Jade?” Jade:” Yup.” Kendall:” Everything ok?” Jade:” I can’t sleep, and I was wondering if you’d come into my room?” Kendall:” I thought you were embarrassed when James mentioned it earlier?” Jade:” No I was embarrassed that he found out I like being in your arms and would’ve fallen asleep if we stayed like that and watched another movie.” Kendall:” So you want to go to sleep in my arms?” Jade:” Yes basically and the reason as to why I want to sleep in my room is the guys won’t go in there. They know better, even if you are in there.” Kendall got out of bed and followed her to her room where he locked the door behind them. They got into her bed where he wrapped her in his arms, she put her head on his chest, Jade:” I’ve to be honest with you…I wasn’t as scared as I acted earlier for the movie. I just like to put my head on your chest to hear your heartbeat.” Kendall looked down at her with a smirk, and held her a little tighter. Kendall:” I know and I love having you in my arms!” She smiled and soon enough they were both asleep very peacefully.
In the Morning, Carlos went to the room across from Jade’s to see if Kendall was up, but when he went downstairs and saw Logan, Logan asked about Kendall and Carlos simply said he wasn’t up. James:” Hmm, he’s not up and neither is Jade. He did make it to her room didn’t he?” Carlos:” Yep, he wasn’t in the room when I went to see if he was awake.” They waited a little while and both Kendall and Jade finally came down. Logan:” A few more days till someone’s birthday!” Jade looked at him and looked away getting her a bowl and cereal. Kendall:” She hasn’t had her cereal yet.” Logan nodded and got some cereal for himself, once Jade was done, she waited for all of them to eat and then did the dishes. Before she went upstairs to change, she looked at the guys curiously. Jade:” So what should we to today or what are we doing?” Carlos:” How about you pick what we do?” Jade had an evil grin across her face and said ok. Logan:” I hate when she has that evil grin like that!” Carlos nodded and Jade went to shower and change, but when she got to the stairs she looked over at Kendall with a smirk. Kendall thought about joining her but waited another time. James tried to get him to join her so he could find out Jade’s plans for today, but Kendall wasn’t listening. Jade got out of the shower, and then looked for some clothes to wear.
Jade’s Thoughts:
“I know I want to have Kendall and the guys teach me hockey, but not sure what else. Hmm, how about we go to lunch in a little while, then we can go to skate, mini golf but Kendall will definitely have to help me, after that they’ll teach me hockey. To finish the day back here by the pool to relax, maybe dance while listening to some music. Yep, I like that!”
Jade changed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55824582) she did her hair and little make up and went back downstairs. Kendall:” You always look cute in everything you wear!” Jade:” Really? Ok lets see if the guys are ready?” They went into the room where the other guys were and Carlos looked at Jade, Carlos:” So will you tell us what you’ve planned for today?” Jade smirked and shook her head no, Jade:” Right now, actually in an hour we’re gonna be getting lunch.” Logan:” And that’s all you’re going to tell us?” Jade smiled shaking her head, Jade:” Don’t worry about it, you’ll know little by little.” An hour and a half passed and Jade told them it was time to go, so they all piled into the car while she drove. They ate their lunch just enjoying each other’s company and having a great time. James:” So what do you want for your birthday?” Jade:” Nothing really, but I know you will all end up finding the perfect gifts for me. I also have this feeling that you’ve a party planned so I’d like the change to dance with all of you.” She noticed that they all looked at Kendall when she asked that. Jade:” Why’re you all looking at Kendall?” Kendall:” They want to make sure they’re not over stepping anything, since you’re my girl and they’re my best friends.” Jade:” You don’t have a problem with me dancing once with them, do you? I mean, I’m always going to dance with you , but some people will want to dance…” Kendall pulled her close and kissed her cheek, Kendall:” I love you so I don’t mind.” Jade blushed and looked at him, Jade:” Awe you love me, yay! You know I love you too.” Logan:” Ok so where too next?” Jade:” Mini Golf!” They smiled, piled back into her car, only this time Carlos drove. When they got there they began playing, Kendall helped Jade and once she got the hang of it they told her she was pretty good at it.
They all had a good time and played a while longer when James asked if there was anything else she had planned. Jade:” Yes the last thing is that I want to learn how to play….Hockey! So I guess this is for the four of you. Will you teach me, well how to skate first.” Carlos:” Are you sure?” Jade:” Ya I watch it and every now and then I’ll shoot a puck into the net mostly on the pavement though, never ice. I’ve always wanted to learn and now I have of the most awesome people who’re close to my heart that can teach me. That is, if they want to?” Kendall:” We’d love to teach you some things. Let’s go!” When they taught her, she smiled and thanked them all. It took a little while for her to learn how to skate on the ice. Once they were home or back at her house that is, she checked the pool and the water was just right. Jade went to her room, went through her swim suits and changed into one grabbing her ipod. When she went back downstairs she carried her Bose speaker out and away from the pool and played her ipod. She jumped in and began swimming, Logan:” Ah Jade’s in the pool!” Kendall peeked over and saw it, he smiled got up and went to the room across from Jade’s to change. He walked back down and everyone hung out in the pool. After that they went into the house changed for bed and watched what was on TV, soon when Jade fell asleep Kendall carried her to her room returning back to the others to start talking about ideas for her birthday. Kendall:” We need to have or make her breakfast in bed, then I’m gonna take you (Carlos) and you (James) to put things in the right place and see what else needs to be done. You (Logan) can stay here and keep her company. I know you won’t give anything away, and if you need to you can have Erin come hang out. I’m gonna text you after Carlos, James and myself have changed so you and Erin can bring her but take her to my room upstairs where there will be her outfit and tiara. Ok?” They agreed and he went upstairs to her room and wrapped her in his arms again falling asleep instantly.