Does a Break Happen?

A HUGE Step....

The next day Jade received text after text from her friends saying what an amazing time they had and just how much fun everyone had as well. She saw a number she didn’t recognize and text back Um sorry, but who is this? Oh sorry, this is Aaron Carter. A friend of a friend of Kendall’s told me that you’re a huge fan and I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it to your party. I will make it up to you soon if you’d like. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jadelyn It’s Jade, just Jade. No one is allowed to call me Jadelyn. Ok sounds good to me! Jade:” Whoa, weird yet kool!” Logan:” What’s weird yet kool?” Jade:” A friend of a friend of Kendall’s gave Aaron Carter my number, told him I’m a huge fan so he told me that he’s sorry for not making the party and that he’d make it up to me if I’d like. I corrected him for calling me something that NO ONE is allowed to call me.” Logan:” Whoa, that is pretty kool. Wait what did he call you that ON ONE can?” Jade(looking upset):” He called me Jadelyn….I haven’t been called that since I was 10 by my best friend who’s no longer here. I’ve hade it changed so everyone simply calls me Jade.” Logan mumbled the name and she shot him a look that made him second guess it. Jade:” Anyways, don’t worry I’ll clean up.” James went to say something, but she cut him off, Jade:” Don’t even, it’s not my birthday anymore so I will clean. Maybe not all of it but I am going to clean.” Kendall:” Haven’t you realized by now, you can’t argue with Jade.” They nodded, and she went over and kissed him. He smiled and they all began going around cleaning.
After about an hour of cleaning they were done and everything that they moved out of the room was moved back. They hung out at Kendall’s for a while, then left except Jade. She was about to head home but Kendall grabbed her hand pulling her around to face him, closing the door back up. Kendall:” Please don’t go?” Jade:” But I need clothes.” Kendall:” Hmm, how about this?” He grabbed a suitcase and put about two drawer full as well as half a closet full into it. He also grabbed one of his guitars as well as a toothbrush, and smiled at her. Jade:” Ah, I’m confused.” Kendall:” Come on, I’ll tell you while we’re at your house.” She opened the door, walked out and waited for Kendall who walked out and locked it behind him both heading for the car. He drove to Jade’s house grabbing his bag, and guitar, she unlocked the door, and closed it when they were in. Kendall went up to her room, and put his things in two of the drawers and half of her closet. He left the guitar by the bed and saw all the boxes from earlier. Kendall:” What’s up with the boxes?” Jade:” Oh my family is realizing that I’m not coming home and finally going through my room cleaning out and sending whatever they think I’ll want. So that’s what’s in the boxes…my old room from home! Some movies, CDS, posters, my old *Nsync dolls and other things I left.” He nodded with a smirk. Kendall:” Now, get two drawers of clothes and half of the stuff in your closet as well. Don’t forget a toothbrush, hair brush and whatever else you’d like to keep at my place.” She looked at him with a smile, Jade:” The step before moving in together where we can just spend time at each others’ places. Hmm, I think I like it!” She grabbed Kendall pulling him over to her, she stood on the bed wrapping her arms around his neck. Jade finally leaned down and kissed him, her hands going through his hair while one of his hands went to his lower back, the other in her hair. He got up and helped her up with what she’s bringing and leaving at his place. Before they left she grabbed her extra cords for her ipod, phone and laptop. Then they left heading back to Kendall’s where she put her things away.
In the morning Kendall leaned over and kissed her, which made her wake up. Jade:” Morning Babe!” She couldn’t help but smile, Kendall:” Come on, we’ve to get up and dressed, try to eat before we go.” Jade nodded, jumped in the shower real quick and then changed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55903362) and went downstairs. She smirked at him, Jade:” Sleep good?” Kendall:” Of course, and yourself?” Jade:” Of course. I had a great pillow!” Kendall laughed and they headed to the studio. Once they got there and Carlos saw her, he ran over to Jade and gave her a huge hug. Jade:” Um hi to you too Carlos!” They went in and got started, Jade going to the dressing room she shares right now with Erin and Ciara.
(On the show)
The boys are in the studio with Gustavo recording. Gustavo sat there shaking his head.
Gustavo:
“No, no, no. I’m not liking it. Go get into trouble at the Palm Woods while I figure this out.”
The boys were going to argue but decided not to and went back to the Palm Woods. Kendall and James decided to change and hang out pool side.
James:
“Hey Kendall, isn’t that Jade right there?”
Kendall:
“Yes it sure is. She looks like she’s hiding, sitting over there. I wonder what she’s doing? I’m gonna go say hi!”
Kendall walked over to Jade, and when she saw him coming she hid something underneath a pile of magazines.
Kendall:
“Hey beautiful, what’re you up to?”
Jade:
“Hey babe. Nothing, I was just reading some magazines. Wait, why’re you guys back from the studio already?”
Kendall:
“Gustavo wasn’t liking the music for some reason. He’s working on it right now, but until then he told us to come back here.”
Jade:
“Oh, I wonder why he wasn’t liking the music, I mean he likes it enough to have you guys sing it, but now he doesn’t.”
Kendall:
“Ya I don’t know either. Do you want to go to the studio with me and just hang out?”
Jade:
“I’d like that, let’s go. But first, can I bring these magazines to my apartment?”
Kendall agreed, and walked with her to her apartment. She let him in and put the magazines back and quickly went to her room putting her sketch book away. Kendall looked around, Jade gave him a little tour, and stopped at her room. She finally let him in and he saw the bright purple color on her walls, her corkboard that has pictures of her with the guys, Katie and Camille. Then he saw the drawings and looked at her…
Kendall:
“Nice Drawings….”
Jade:
“A friend of mine gave them to me. I showed him pictures and he came up with these. Ok, let’s go.”
Kendall held her hand leading her to the studio….
Kendall:
“So do you think you’ll sing with me, even just once maybe?
Jade:
“Um I don’t know. Maybe, but I’m not good with singing in front of people…but since I do like you a lot, I think I can!"
Kendall:
“Wait, you like me a lot? Why didn’t you tell me before?”
Jade looked at him and they both began singing together. How they were feeling was coming out into the music, and Gustavo heard it. What he heard he loved and looked over at Kelly.
Gustavo:
“What is that, that I hear? I like it, that’s what we need, how we can feel what they’re feeling from the music. Kelly, find out who’s singing.”
Kelly walked around the whole studio, and when she found both Jade and Kendall, she ran back to Gustavo’s office grabbed him and brought him to them. He saw them and saw them finish their song, he clapped making Jade jump.
Gustavo:
“I thought we already agreed Jade would be singing with the dogs?”
Kelly & Kendall:
“You did. You’re working on songs to have her do them. Why?”
Gustavo:
“Well aside from that, we need her doing songs with Kendall here!”
Kendall:
“What, really? So wait, you want Jade to sing with the band, but mostly me?”
Gustavo nodded and went back to the his office, Kendall looked at Jade with a smirk. She looked at him, kissed him and made her way back to the Palm Woods. She went to her apartment while Kendall stood leaning in the doorway in his apartment in a daze.
Katie:
“Kendall…..Kendall, awe what did Jade finally kiss you or something?”
Kendall:
“Ah, yes she did. Katie, I’m in LOVE!”
Katie:
“ya ok, so listen, Mom wants you and I’m going to hang out with Jade if you need me.”
Kendall went to see what his mom wanted, while Katie went to Jade’s apartment and knocked on the door. She opened it letting Katie in, then closed the door behind her. Jade looked over at the table and saw the sketch book, she tried grabbing it before Katie and hiding it but Katie is faster and grabbed it looking through it.
Katie:
“Wait, you really drew these?”
Jade:
“Yes but don’t tell anyone please. I told Kendall when he came here a little while ago that a friend of mine did them for me. Please don’t tell anyone.”
Katie:
“Why don’t you want anyone to know you drew them or that you can draw?”
Jade:
“I don’t know. I never even like anything I draw which is the main reason, I don’t show anyone.”
Katie nodded and asked if she wanted to go to her room and hang out, so Jade agreed. When Jade was out of the room, Katie ripped the picture she had drawn of Kendall and put it in her bag. Jade followed Katie to their apartment, and the moment the girls walked in, Kendall jumped up and went to stand by Jade. He smiled and pulled her aside into the bathroom to talk to her alone.
Kendall:
“Why’d you kiss me?”
Jade:
“We are dating and just haven’t really kissed much or at all let alone in public. Besides, I want to.”
Kendall smiled and followed her out of the bathroom. She hung out with them all playing video games, she helped clean up and Mrs. Knight was shocked by how the boys seemed to listen to Jade. Jade thanked her for letting her hang out there again, and Kendall walked her back up to her apartment. Kendall pulled her in for a kiss, and smiled down at her after their lips pulled apart.
Kendall:
“There’s something I want to tell you…”
Jade:
“Yes Kendall, what is it?”
Kendall:
“I LOVE YOU Jade. Good night see you tomorrow”
He kissed her again and walked away, noting but a smile across his face and he seemed to be glowing. When he got back home, Katie sat on the couch where Kendall went.
Katie:
“I have something for you!”
Kendall:
“Katie, what’s this?”
Katie:
“This is a drawing your girlfriend did. I found out that that’s her secret and I have to say, she’s good at it. Those pictures around her place, she drew them. She tells people a friend did them because she doesn’t always like them. I think it’s because people might want her to draw them something and she doesn’t want to hurt their feelings by saying no.”
Kendall looked at it with a smirk and thanked Katie…(OFF THE SHOW)