Does a Break Happen?

Plans work out, second guessing relationships

On the last day of the tour Jade got a message from Britney, message: OMG, Carlos and I have basically been playing 20 questions since you told me you gave him my email and number. When you come back from tour at some point, we’re going to go out on an actual date, but we want to hang out first. OMG…Thank you, Thank you…Jade you absolutely rock and no matter what anyone says, you really do belong with Kendall. See you and your guys when you come back. Jade smiled, then called Erin, Jade:” Hey Erin!” Erin:” Hey sis, what’s up?” Jade:” I’m getting annoyed with the world and everyone who keeps wondering why I’m with Kendall.” Erin:” Awe Jade, don’t let them bother you. You and I both know that you and Kendall belong together. I knew that the moment I saw your eyes meet his, and when you both began dating I saw the happiness across both your faces. Just because some fans think that you and Carlos belong together, that doesn’t mean anything. We all act and get along with different people different ways.” Jade:” He he, Erin you always know what to say to make me laugh, or make me smile. I know, you’re right about it all.”
When it was time for Carlos to hang out with Britney, Jade saw him acting nervous. Jade:” I’ve never seen Carlos look or act nervous at all. Have you babe?” Kendall:” The only time he looked nervous was our first concert together, but it didn’t last long with any of us once we got into it and felt the energy.” He watched Carlos walk around her house acting all weird. Jade:” Um Carlos, what’s the matter?” Carlos:” I’m a little nervous to hang out with Britney, that’s all.” Jade:” Well you like her so far from getting to know her. You have hung out with her before a few times hanging out and you’ve been yourself in front of her too.” Carlos:” Oh yea, well you guys have to get to know her as well and she has been here before. Maybe we could hang out here?” He gave Jade his puppy dog eyes and she rolled her eyes, Jade:” I don’t mind if the two of you hang out here, but only if she agrees. We will stay out of the way, you could have the back yard/pool area, or the roof top garden.” Carlos grabbed the house phone and called Britney, he walked away talking to her but he knew Jade would hear anyways. From what Jade did hear he was honest and told her that he was nervous about hanging out with her by himself just yet, and was wondering if she’d like to hang out at Jade’s where they’d have the roof top garden to themselves or the backyard/pool area. Jade guessed Britney was up for it the way Carlos was acting she sensed it.
Carlos and Britney spent an awesome time up on the roof garden, Jade only checked on the to see if they wanted anything to drink. Jade, Kendall, James, Logan, Erin, Ciara & Brooke all watched different movies in the theater room, never leaving except to use the bathroom. Kendall decided to get up and go to the kitchen, he looked for the ingredients for something, then made sure everyone was hungry before he started making what he wanted to make. Kendall:” Are you all hungry?” Everyone nodded and smiled, while he was in the kitchen, Jade waited for their attention. Jade:” How do you fell calling this place your home away from home? You already picked rooms to stay in while you’re hear on the weekends, why not make them permanent. I only thought since you are all hear more then on the weekends. This is turning out to be the hang out place anyways…just a thought don’t have to decide right away.” Ciara looked at them and nodded, Jade:” Oh for the girls there is only one room, so you’ll have to share.” Ciara:” That’s fine by me. Wait does this mean what I think it does?” Jade:” That depends, what do you think it means?” Ciara:” Are you going to ask Kendall to move in?” Jade blushed bright red, Jade:” Well we already have stuff at each others places.” Logan:” Awe, you are!” Jade:” Well aside from the set, and studio we are always here. That’s why I had them pick their rooms for when they do end up crashing here. It’d be good, I mean we’re already doing more things together now that he’s hear most of the time. We go to the farmer’s market together, he’s getting me into organic healthier alternatives to what I normally eat. Do you think he’ll even agree to it?” James:” If we all have no problem agreeing to our own rooms here, he’ll have no problem. If he’s not ready he can wait until he is, but he’ll tell you first.” Jade nodded and got up heading for the kitchen. Jade:” Babe, do you want any help?” Kendall:” Could you ask if anyone’s having a small salad?” Jade asked and they all wanted one, Kendall:” Could you toss the salad and set that up?” Jade tossed the salad, cute up some onions, peppers, tomatoes and cucumber and left them on little plates so when they make their salad whoever wants what can add it to their salad. She left the salad dressings on the counter and brought out the oil and vinegar. Before she asked him her question she set the table and got that all ready for him as well. Jade:” Ah babe, can I ask you something?” Kendall told her she could ask him anything, so she took a breath. Jade:” Since you’re here all the time if we’re not on set or the studio or on tour, would you like to move in? If we want anytime to ourselves we can kick the guys out, but I told them that some of the time since they’re here all the time too they can keep using their rooms and one set up for the girls.” Kendall stopped what he was doing and looked at her, Kendall:” Did you just ask me to move in?” Jade bit her lip and nodded, Kendall:” I’d love to babe!” Jade:” Really?!” Kendall:” Ya of course. I’m always here and we already have some of my things here anyways!” Jade kissed him with a smile, Kendall(smiling):” Ah I see I’ve made you happy!” Jade:” Of course you always do!” Jade finished, and sat in the kitchen with Kendall. Kendall:” So have you edited those videos you got of us?” Jade:” I’ve done some, Carlos has been helping so he’s the only one aside from me who knows.” Kendall nodded, he finished up dinner and set it all up. Kendall:” Dinner!” Time for dinner you two!
Everyone went into the kitchen around the table reaching for a big plateful of spaghetti, then went over to the stove to get some sauce & meatballs. Jade:” I have a variety of salad dressings in the fridge or if you’d like oil & vinegar is on the counter. Thanks babe for this amazing dinner!” Kendall grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze, Jade smiled and everyone began eating. Jade kept watching Britney and Carlos who seemed to be enjoying each other’s company still. Carlos took out his camera and began filming for his show, Jade was glad. Since becoming close to Carlos, she has been on his show a lot, mostly goofing off like him. Everyone ate, joked around and had a great meal. Jade informed Britney and Carlos of the whole rooms thing, and Kendall moving in.
Jade’s other Plan:
Ciara walked into Jade & Kendall’s dressing room and gave Jade a smile. Ciara:” So which guy did you have in mind for Brooke?” Jade informed her, and told her Avan Jogia, but Ciara didn’t see that working out. Jade:” I was thinking about going and sitting in the audience with her and you. We’d watch the taping and at the end introduce her to the cast saving Avan for last. I know she has the biggest crush on him, and Ciara you now me, my plans usually work out.” Carlos walked in, Carlos:” No, usually they go as planned but something bad happens and you try and fix it then they end up working out in the end.” Jade looked at him, Jade:” I didn’t ask you,” and threw a pillow at him. Carlos:” So what’s the planning of?” Jade:” Well since I helped you and Britney along and you’re dating now, , I want to help her older sister Brooke.” Ciara:” No she wants to help her and Avan get together!” Carlos:” And how’s that?” Jade:” I’m not trying to get them together right now, I’m trying to just introduce them to one another and see what happens from there, then maybe help them along if I think I can.” Ciara called Brooke and told her to come to the set, while they waited. Jade gave Brooke a hug, they walked over to where they’re shooting Victorious, and sat in the audience. Surprising no one really saw Ciara or Jade, Brook leaned over towards Jade, Brooke(whispered):” Hmm, who’s the hottie?” Jade smiled and nudged her, Jade(whispered):” Like you don’t already have a crush on him.” Brooke giggled but kept trying to ask Jade what the surprise is she has in store, but Jade wouldn’t give anything up. When the show was done filming and everyone in the audience began to leave, Jade brought Brooke down to meet the cast. Victoria:” Jade, hey girly!” Jade:” Hey my favorite peoples! Great job, loved it as usual. Still think Tori and Beck need to get together already. Anyways, I have a friend who’d love to meet you.” Jade called Brooke over and introduced her to everyone saving Avan for last. Jade:” Hey Avan I have a friend who’d love to meet you. Brook this is Avan, Avan this is Brooke!” Brooke stuck her hand out to shake his and she did, Avan:” So who’s your favorite character on the show?” Brooke:” Oh that’d definitely be Beck, he’s also the cutest!” She looked away smirking while Avan chuckled. Jade slowly walked away, Elizabeth:” Did you purposely have him for last in hopes that they’d hit it off?” Jade smirked looking away, Jade:” Now would I do something like that?” Girls:” Yes you would do something like that. So come on and spill.” Jade:” So Brooke has the hugest crush on Avan, all I did was introduce them to one another. No ulterior motives behind it or anything.” Victoria:” Say, didn’t you just hook up Carlos with someone too?” Jade:” Yes I did, Brooke’s younger sister!” Liz:” Hmm, Jade playing matchmaker. Very interesting.” Jade smirked walking away, when she went back to the Big Time Rush set to get something before heading home, Avan text her. Since you have Kendall and none of us who have a crush on you can have you, I’m glad you introduced me to Brooke. Thanks Jade smirked and knew it’d work out.
Kendall smiles at her as she walks into their dressing room, Kendall:” Your plan worked I take it?” Jade:” All I did was introduce them. So I don’t know!” Kendall:” Ready to go home?!” Jade nodded with a smile, Jade:” Yep, I’m so ready!” As she’s driving home, she gets a phone call, Jade:” Babe, can you please get that and put it on speaker for me please.” He did, Jade:” Ya, what’s up?” Brooke:” Can I come over with Avan and hang out?” Jade:” Ya sure no problem.” Kendall hung the phone up and put it on his lap for now, Kendall:” So Avan and Brooke are coming over to hang out. Seems like they like each other or so far.” Jade agreed but isn’t counting it just yet.