Does a Break Happen?

Another step Big Step

Jade was outside by the pool enjoying the nice day and listening to music (http://www.polyvore.com/jade_pool_side/set?id=63776077). Erin was there with her and smirked shaking her head. Kendall:” What’re you shaking your head at?” Erin:” I’m just trying to picture how you and the guys would react if you didn’t now Jade and just meet her, like if she didn’t know me.” Carlos:” Ah ok. How’s that?” Erin:” She has been addicted to you all as well as your music shortly after you made it big. She studied your CD and even knows who sings which part. I have a feeling if she didn’t win any of the big contests, she would’ve found a way to get your attention and show just what she knows!” Kendall and Carlos both looked from Erin to Jade, Carlos:” Really?” Erin nodded, Erin:” She even lights up when she hears both yours and Kendall’s parts in the songs!” Kendall:” I haven’t noticed that before.” Logan:” Ya right, she doesn’t really know who sings which part. Does she?” Erin:” Hey Jade, come over here for a moment. I have to prove Logan wrong on something. Can you show him that you really know who sings which part of any song?” Jade:” Ya sure, of course. Don’t get why you’re not going to believe her when Erin knows me so well. Um Logan, please pick the song!” Logan looked at her with a sly smirk, Logan:” City is Ours!” Jade:” Ok hmm, Everyone….Kendall but Logan almost over laps him. Now it’s Carlos….everyone again but you can mostly pick up James’ voice. Ok now it’s James with Logan in the back and then Kendall. Now Logan then everyone, now it’s James again right now and now it’s everyone to finish the song up. Since I know you guys, what’s the next song?” Kendall:” How about If I Ruled the World?” Jade smiled at him, Jade:” Kendall starts then it goes to James and now everyone. Oh Iyaz, now everyone. So ah, did I pass, do you believe me now Logan?” Logan nodded with a smile, which made everyone smile, Kendall pulled her over to him so she was on his lap. Kendall:” You passed with flying colors! Hey Erin, I know what you mean now!” Jade looked at Erin and then back at Kendall, Jade:” Am I missing something here?” They shook their heads no and all laughed.
Carlos went over to her, grabbed her and jumped into the pool with her on his shoulder. Jade came up glaring at him, she swam over to him and smiled. Jade:” Just remember Carlos, payback sucks!” She swam away, got out and swung his trunks in her hand smirking at him. Carlos looked down, then back up at her with a smirk, Carlos:” Um Jade, can I please have my trunks back?” Jade shook her head no, Kendall giggled, he went over to her and took the trunks from her hand and flung them over his head into the pool pulling her into a kiss at the same time.
A Message for Kendall:
Jade went to the writers with part of a script she came up with that’s a message for Kendall. To give him a heads up on how she’s been feeling lately. This is the script she came up with:
Shows the door, Katie walks into the apartment to see Carlos laying on the sofa looking depressed.
Katie:
“Ah Carlos, what’s wrong dude? You’re never alone let alone on the couch looking upset.”
Carlos:
“It’s nothing, don’t worry yourself with it.”
Katie:
“I know it’s something. Come on Carlos, will you just tell me already, you know I’ll find out anyways, just tell me.”
Carlos:
Ok, I’m kind of in love with one of my best friends’ girlfriends.”
Katie:
“Awe, you’re in love with Lucy, that’s cute!”
Carlos:
“Nope, it’s not James’ girlfriend that I’m in love with.”
Katie:
“You can’t be in love with Camille, can you?”
Carlos:
“Not Logan’s girlfriend either.”
Katie:
“So wait, that leaves Kendall. Oh you’re in love with Jade!?”
Katie left the apartment with her mom, going to spy on Jett. When her and her mom don’t find any leads, she goes back to the apartment to check on Carlos. He was still on the couch in the same position he was in before she left. She sat on the couch in a different spot on the couch when Carlos had a great idea.
Carlos:
“What if the one that’s coming back is Jo? And if it is really her, Kendall used to have a huge thing for her before he met Jade…”
Katie:
“OMG, you’re probably right. It makes perfect sense, who else would be coming back?!”
Carlos nods at her with a smirk, finally sitting up with a new found hopeful expression across his face.
Katie:
“Are you secretly hoping that when Kendall sees Jo, he’ll regain his huge crush or old spark he used to have on her, which when he does it’ll leave Jade off to the side where you’ll swoop in and be her shoulder to cry on?”
Carlos tilts his head looking at her amazed that she figured it out. He couldn’t believe she figured it out already then again he knows she’s smarter then they think.
Carlos:
“I hate to think it and to say this but I do…I hope that he gets all caught up back with Jo being back so Jade gets pushed to the side, not knowing what to do. She leaves him and being close to her she comes to me upset, wanting to talk and it leads to her crying on my shoulder then we kiss..”
Katie:
“Whoa, you’ve given this a lot of thought haven’t you..”
Meanwhile, down in the lobby Jade’s waiting for the elevator when Jo stands next to her to wait as well. Jade knows who she is and that Kendall used to have this huge crush on her. Now that she’s back, Jade doesn’t know what to make of everything, Jade pulls out her phone and calls Carlos, Logan and James as well as both Lucy and Camille. She gathers them up and just spills.
Jade:
“You guys, I don’t know what to make sense of anything anymore.”
Logan:
“About what, why do you think you can’t make sense of anything?”
Jade:
“Kendall, Joe and myself. What’s going to happen all of that.”
James:
“Jade, you as well as all of us in this room right now, we all know that Kendall’s in love with you!”
Jade:
“Yes I know that, but one can fall out of love just as easily as they fell in love. But I remember that before me, he used to have the hugest crush on Jo and it’s clear to see that she still has feelings for him. I know he loves me but who’s to say that when she makes passes at him, that he won’t forget me even in that one moment. I don’t know, I just feel like I’m going to lose him.”
Carlos:
“You can’t think like that. You have to stay positive and fight for him if you don’t want to lose him. Then whatever happens, happens.”
Kendall read the script she came up with and went right over to her. Kendall:” So um, I read the script you came up with.” Jade:” Oh um ok. I guess…” Kendall turned her around and kissed her passionately. Kendall:” Jade McIntyre, you’re my whole entire world, my everything. I know you’re thinking things, but know that I’d never break your heart and I’m trying to make sure that it doesn’t ever happen. Oh and you know I love you, I don’t want to lose you and I can’t lose you ever!” Jade smiled up at him the moment he said that, she wrapped her arms around him as well, Jade:” I love you too Kendall Schmidt, with all of my heart!”