Does a Break Happen?

Jade's Big BREAK finally happens

Once Jade got back home, made sure everything was all locked up, she made it to her room and changed for bed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34572274), but she couldn’t fall asleep. Jade decided to sit there and draw while listening to music, and she couldn’t help but draw Kendall again. She pulled her phone out, and checked a few things. After almost an hour, she sent Kendall a text. Jade: Kendall, have you gone into the downstairs bathroom yet? Kendall: No not yet why? I’m upstairs in my bed… Jade: Oh no reason :D Kendall sent a text back but she didn’t answer it. *Kendall went downstairs and got himself a glass of water, and since he was down there he went into the bathroom. When he saw the picture he grabbed it and went back upstairs* Kendall: Awe Jade, this is kool. When did you do that? The picture was of him looking down with a sweet smile. He remembered it since it was the first picture she ever took of him. He saw it when Erin took her phone so he could make the video. Kendall:” Babe that’s really cute, still got the video on their?” Jade:” Yes I do…” Kendall sent her a picture of him smiling and holding his hands into a heart where his heart is. She sent him a picture of her blowing him a kiss. Jade:” You’re going to save that as your wallpaper aren’t you?” Kendall:” Yes because I know you’re going to save the one I sent as yours!” Jade:” Hmm, maybe I will and maybe I won’t. Guess you’ll have to find out next time we see each other!” Kendall smiled, and told her he has to go to bed.
In the morning when she woke up, she checked her phone out of instinct and saw a text from Kendall. Kendall: I know you’re probably not up yet, but MORNING! She smiled to herself, got changed and ate. She was about to call Erin, but there was a knock on the door. When she opened it, she went to grab something, when Kendall came in. She smiled, and dropped her keys. He picked them up for her, and closed the door behind him. She looked at him and smiled. Jade:” Ah, hey Kendall morning.” Kendall smiled, and just looked at her. Kendall:” Whoa, you look beautiful today!” (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34937829) Jade:” What, this thing…Really?” Kendall:” Yes, you’re very beautiful. What made you pick that today?” Jade(nervously):” Well, you. Something told me when I woke up, to show a different side of myself to you for some reason.” Kendall smiled, and sat down just looking at her. Kendall:” Can I ask why you fell for me, or why you like me?” Jade:” Oh well ah, to be honest I got lost in your eyes and the second thing I fell for was your smile. I knew it was sweet, sincere and yet mischievous. But now that I’ve gotten to know you a little more, I have fallen in other ways!” She looked away, and Kendall smiled. He looked at his watch, and got up. He stood behind her chair, and pulled it out, asked her to get up. When she did, she looked at him, and smirked, but was oddly confused. Kendall:” We should go, if we’re going to go to work on time!” Jade didn’t get that, and followed him to the car. While they were sitting next to each other, Kendall looked like he wanted to say something, but just didn’t or didn’t know how that is. Jade:” Wait, did you say so we’re not late for work?” Kendall nodded, and looked away.
Jade looked at him, and grabbed his hand. Jade:” Does that mean that you got the part for me?” Kendall:” Yes, but only if you want it that is?!” Jade looked away and back at Kendall. Jade:” The question I have to ask you is does that mean you really want me to play your girlfriend?” Kendall:” Well, yes I do. I know from what Erin told me you wouldn’t go for it until a while, but I’d like you as my girlfriend too.” She looked at him, and the moment he said that she blushed, biting her lip she looked out the window. Jade:” It’s not that I don’t want to be your girlfriend, because I do. I just don’t want to jump into things too soon, and I’m always paranoid that something’s going to happen, and in this case if it does, we’d still be playing boyfriend & girlfriend on the show. It would be awkward and everything, then they’d have to write me out of the show.” Kendall smiled, and grabbed her hands. Kendall:” I can wait until you’re ready, but you really want to be my girlfriend?” She nodded, and went back to looking out the window. Jade:” To be honest, it’s going to be a little hard not to get carried away once they make our characters kiss!” Kendall:” Yes, I know what you mean.”
Once they got to the set, they waited, and Kendall brought her over to where Erin and the others were. Erin and Jade ran lines until they were stuck in her head. They did a few scenes and she was basically introduced in the episode. Her character was new to Palm Woods, the only ones who introduces themselves to her character who’s name they left as Jade, was Katie and Camille. In a different episode Katie wanted Jade to help her with an idea, and brought her back to the apartment. When she was there, all they guys were there, and Kendall saw her.
(Episode of BIG TIME RUSH)
Kendall(whispered):
Logan, who’s that with Katie?
Logan:
Oh that’s Jade. She’s new here and the only friends she seems to have made so far are your sister and Camille.
Kendall:
Oh, ok.
Then after that episode she became a regular. Off the show, she was becoming rather close to the boys.
A few months pass, and she was asked a question. Logan:” Jade, you should come on the rest of the tour with us? You know, just hang out and maybe do some of the dance moves onstage with us.” Carlos agreed, and they both looked at Kendall who just looked at her. Jade:” Hold on a sec…” Jade: I think I’m ready, but only if you are. Kendall: Really, you’re ready to be my GF!? She looked at him and nodded with a smile. Jade: But, I want you to ask me in front of your friends?! Kendall nodded with a smirk and looked at the guys. Kendall:” Ah Jade, I’d like to ask you something.” Jade:” Ok, what’s up Kendall?” Kendall:” We’ve gotten to know each other a while over the past few months almost a year if you count all the times we hang out and different things. I was wondering, would you be my girlfriend? Before you say anything, I’d like to say that I fell in love with you the minute I sat down at the table when you first came on set and were drawing on your napkin. When our eyes met, it was like my world around us was put on slow motion and my heart skipped a few beats. I know you felt the same way, and that’s one of the reasons I made the video for you on your phone. I really do like you, and want to spend every second I possibly can with you if you’ll let me.” Jade’s mouth dropped at what he said and she was blushing big time. Jade grabbed him, and she just kissed him.