Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter seven

I heard the bus stop, "I think we're here." I mentioned going to the back and looking in the window. "I'll see you guys later." I waved and hurried off. "Why are you leaving so early?" Alex asked. "Motionless In White is playing at 11:10 I think." "Oh, I'll see you at our set?" Alex hoped. "Yeah, wouldn't miss it." I sent a smile and went to find Derrek. "Derrek, Motionless In White's playing. Let's go." He quickly jumped up at the name. No matter how much Motionless has changed over the years we still were hardcore fans. It was 10:30 so we hurried off the bus and through the gates. We made our way side stage right before they went on. They were pressed against the side smoking cigarettes and we walked right by them before settling by the stairs only a few feet beside them. "I think Balz just smiled at me." I whispered to Derrek. "You're fangirling." He said rolling his eyes. I shrugged, he was right. Angelo went first, running on the stage, then Ghost, then Balz. Next was Ryan and Ricky with Chris last. Derrek and I followed but stood only side stage. They started with Abigail. I started singing along immediately, oblivious to what Derrek was doing. Next they played Creatures, then surprisingly they played my favorite song from the 'When Love Met Destruction' EP, To Keep From Getting Burned. I smiled wide and turned to Derrek, who was also surprised. "Hey it's 12:00" Derrek mentioned during their last song. "We should get our gear ready." "They're almost finished." I begged. "We were suppose to be there at 12; we're late already." I took the last look at the stage and shrugged turning to Derrek who was half off the stage already. I didn't want to but I followed him. I have all summer to see them right? We hurried to the stage and Matt and Jake was there already. "Where the fuck were you guys?" Our tour manager Todd asked. "Sorry, we were watching Motionless." "Just tune your stuff." He said frustrated. I walked over to the trailer and took my case out. I took out my stack of picks and started strumming checking each string. "Ten minutes." I took a deep breath preparing myself and continued checking the strings. When they sounded good I rushed towards the rest of the guys and closed my eyes waiting for our call. "You ready?" I heard Alex's voice. I opened my eyes to see him walking around the corner. "Yeah, I think." I sent a smile. "The crowd's excited." He informed. "I can hear them, makes me more nervous." "I forgot to tell you, our set's at 3 since you wanted to go watch." "Oh yeah." "So, I have a question since you said I should just ask you." "Uh huh?" "How long have you been doing this?" "Didn't find out on your search?" I smirked; he smiled and turned away, "you're never going to let that go." "Nope." "Yes, of course I found it on my search but I still wanted to ask you." "Is there anything you don't know?" "I'm sure I'll find out something new tonight." "One minute." Todd yelled. "Maybe." I said before turning and going up the stairs. He followed behind, "Stop putting everything on the internet." He defended himself. "You didn't have to look. I was right here." "Can you girls stop arguing?" Jack said also coming up the stairs. "Gotta go, bye." I waved. "Good luck." Alex wished as I stepped out. "Salt Lake, how the fuck are we doing?" Derrek asked. The crowd cheered. "I couldn't hear them." I said looking at Derrek. "I said, Salt Lake, How the fuck are we doing?" The crowd cheered louder. I smiled, this never gets old. I slammed down on my guitar starting our first song. I jumped and kept myself busy, I hope one day this anxiety will go away. Towards the end of the song Derrek threw his guitar at a tech and grabbed the mic coming over to me. He sang straight to me. When the song ended he started talking, "So guys, I just would like to point out Adrienne's belly button ring. It says, 'Fuck Me.' so how many of you guys think Adrienne is fuckable" He asked laughing. The male voice overcame the crowd. I leaned back in laughter, "god damn it Derrek." I grabbed my mic, "Now that you said that you're not getting any later." "Awe, I was just trying to boost your confidence. I like confidence during sex." "That's because you're an insecure fuck." I joked. We all knew he wasn't that. "Shut up and let's play a song." He commanded jokingly and the band started up again. Occasionally through the song he would come over to me and lift my chin like he was going to kiss me to excite the crowd. Finally our set was over. I threw a couple of my picks into the crowd and walked off stage. "That's something I didn't know." Alex mentioned. "What?" "You're fucking Derrek." "Derrek is loud during sex, you would've know if we were." I said truthfully. "And you know this?" Jack questioned. "Yeah, I went to drop something off at his house while him and his girl were going at it. I could hear him all the way outside." "What are we talking about?" Derrek asked coming over to us. "You being loud during sex." "Oh, yeah." He agreed. "You're not even going to argue a little bit?" "Nope, not with Adrienne." "It took him a year to figure that out." I laughed. "So I should be taking notes?" Alex asked. "Alex needs notes on figuring out woman." Jack shouted. "I think I'm going to go see some other bands." I concluded. "Alright, we'll see you at three?" Alex asked. "Yes, promise." I said before walking away. I went to go find the sets sheet to see who all would actually be of interest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello :D,
I have a question if you would be a dear and take a second to respond; I need a band. Perferably an older band. They will show up probably around the next chapter or the one after but they have an important role in the story. Yes, the story is already written but I have used the band Of Mice & Men for the moment and need a different one. It can range from genre's as you can see I've used OM&M who are totally different from All Time Low. Of course they'd had to have been a band around 2006 and pretty known.
Thank you for reading!
Aleks

Ps: Things are going to start getting, a little romantic/sexual. Any idea with who?