Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

todays the day

*three weeks and two days later*

I woke up to Andy shaking me excitedly. "wake up, wake up, wake up, babe, come on, lets go see are little dude or dudett lets go, lets go, lets go" he declared excitedly.

i smiled up at the fully dressed and ready Andy. he's been preparing for this day all week. today's the day that we see if were having a boy or a girl and if you couldn't tell Andy is super stoked.

i giggled and smiled at him. "alright, alright, I'm getting up" I said getting out of bed. I set a hand on my tummy which is now huge walking over to the closet. I put on some cloths and looked at Andy.

"ready?" I asked. he laughed "what kind of a question is that, I was born ready" he said grabbing the keys and leading me to the car.

we got in the car and listened to the radio aimlessly. "okay so if its a boy its Bruce Micheal but what should we name it if its a girl" Andy asked.

I thought about it "how about Coralline Sophia?" I asked. he smiled "sounds perfect" he said as we pulled into the doctors office.

we got out and walked into the building. by this time Andy was so excited that he was bouncing off the walls. it made me laugh and giggle about how anxious he was.

"Alexandria Johnson" a nurse called out. Andy jumped up and practically dragged me into the room.

"well good day my name us Dr. Saybol and I will be handling your opponents as well as your birth" she said kindly. I smiled at Andy and sat on the table thing.

"well I know you'll probably like to know a little more about me I started working here in 1964 and I've delivered over 600,000 baby's so I'm well experienced I know exactly what I'm doing" she told us.

and to be honest it made me feel a lot better. "okay now Alex just pull up your shirt and lay down" she told me. i did so and looked at her.

"okay now just relax and well see if we can see what the gender of the baby is" she told me putting jell on my baby bump. she moved a little wand over my tummy making me jump from the coldness.

we looked over at the monitor to see the little body of our baby. "that's the baby" Andy asked excitedly. she nodded moving the wand around a couple times and smiled.

"congratulations its a boy" she said and I smiled. "yay were having a little Bruce" Andy yelled excitedly. I smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

she took the wand off me and gave me some paper towel. I wiped off my tummy as we schedule my next appointment.

after all of that's over me and Andy walk back to the car. once we got in the car Andy got really excited.

"I can't wait to tell the guys that its going to be a boy, oh little Bruce the bvb army is going to love you little guy" he said placing a hand over little Bruce.

he got excited to feel his daddy causing him to kick him. I wince and bite my lip trying not to yell. as the months went on the pain had gotten worse.

Andy quickly moves his hand away "I'm so sorry babe" he told me rubbing my shoulder trying to comfort me. I smiled at him "its okay I know you didn't mean to" I said reassuring him.

he nodded and started driving. as we drove I invited Eternity, Oliver, and Jason over for dinner to tell them the good news.

we got to the house and pulled into the drive way. as we pulled in Sammi and Ash came sprinting out of the house and to the car.

"what is it, what is it, what is it" Sammi squealed. I laughed at them and got out of the car. as me and Andy got out of the car Eternity pulled in.

as soon as the car stopped little Oliver jumped out of the car running over to me. "ALEKTH" he yelled running into my legs hugging them.

I smiled down at him and messed up his hair. "hey kido how you been" I said smiling at him. "good" he said with a toothless grin.

I smiled "that's good buddy" I told him looking up seeing Eternity. I hugged her and smiled at her. "hey how've you been" I asked.

"you know same old same old yesterday I took a photo shoot with Kellin Quinn and his daughter Copeland" she told me.

I gasped "no way" I said walking inside with her and everyone else fallowing. over the past few weeks me and Eternity have gotten really close.

when we got in the house CC, Jinxx, Jake, and Ella were all on one couch. so me, Andy, and Eternity with Oliver in her lap sat on the there couch along with ash.

Sammi was sitting on Jinxx's lap and Jason sat on a char in-between the two couches. I took Andy's hand and looked at everyone.

"well for starters its a boy" all the girls cheered including Ash. I giggled "and we decided to name him Bruce, Bruce Michael Biersack" they all awed and congratulated us.

"wait I don't get it its not like its his kid" Jason said glaring at Andy. "actually I am the father of this baby" Andy said defending himself and his son.

"are you serious" he asked looking at me. I nodded "last one night stand" I smiled up at Andy and he kissed me.

I giggled and snuggled my face into his neck. "you've got to be kidding" he said shocked. "I'm afraid not dude that little one in there is Andy's" Jake said smiling at me and Andy.

I giggled and smiled at andy. Jason scuffed and crossed his arms mumbling something under his breath as andy glared at him.

if you couldn't tell andy hates him. "can we eat now where hungry" I said as my tummy growled. Andy laughed "of course" he said getting up.

we wall ate and hung out till it got late. "bye little Oliver" I said roughing up his hair. "bye" he said said in a quite voice.

I gave Eternity a hug and went to bed. I changed into pajamas and curled up under the blankets and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally got around to updating