Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

the photo shoot

the next morning I woke up to Andy talking. "oh you herd, yeah isn't it great" he said with a smile on his face. apparently the person on the other end responded because Andy answered them.

"I don't know john, I'm not sure that Alex will be okay with this, being shy and all, she's so cute" he told the guy he called john.

"well she's sleeping right now so ill call you back as soon as I get an answer" he told him with a smile. with that he said goodbye setting his phone on the bed side table.

"who's john" I asked as Andy looked over at me. he smiled and kissed my head "he's my tour manager and he called to tell me that AP magazine wants to do a photo shoot with us,

and now that they know that I'm with a new girl that's baring my kid they want to get individual shots of just you and me" he told me with a smile. "you don't have to but if you want to its completely up to you" he told me.

I smiled appreciating that he had the decency to let me chose. "that sounds like fun, ill do it" I said with a smile while giggling.

Andy smiled "okay we have to get ready and tell the guys so they can get ready" he told me. I nodded and got out of bed.

Andy did the same grabbing cloths from his dresser and walking toward his bathroom. I don't know what had gotten into me but I grabbed a top and some black skinny and ran up behind him.

"Andy can I shower with you" I said with full confidence. as soon as my words sunk in I started to regret it more then I regret anything.

he gave me a shocked expression but nodded "sure babe" he said with a soft smile. I walked into the room with him and started removing my cloths.

I crossed my arms over my chest so he wouldn't stare at it like most males do. but then again Andy isn't like most males. and I kept my eyes above the equator for him.

well I may have looked at his ass once or twice but hey can you blame me. as soon as Andy started the water he gestured for me to go first.

I nodded and got in getting me hair wet so I could start shampooing. as I started to I could feel Andy's presence which was soft and relaxing.

it felt like he wasn't even there. so I let loose and relaxed letting my mind wander. as soon as I was done washing out the shampoo I turned around and opened my eyes to find Andy looking at me intently.

I blush remembering he was here. I slipped past him and got out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I dried myself off before putting on my matching bra and panties.

I took the towel and dried off my hair while humming. what I didn't notice was that Andy had turned off the water and got out of the shower.

so when he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist I jumped. "damn babe you look so sexy right now" he breathed into my ear. I shuddered at the feeling, god I love that.

you could hear the lust in his deep sexy voice yet he knows that we couldn't if we wanted to. so I giggled in response "why thank you" I said and walked out of his grasp.

again I don't know why I did this but just to tease him I bent over to grab my cloths leaving my ass high in the air. I herd him groan in frustration wanting what he can't have at the moment.

I grabbed my cloths and walked into his room. I might as well let him get rid of his 'problem' alone sense I didn't want to do it myself.

I pulled on my skinny jeans and threw on my tank top and walked into the hall way. I looked at all the guys rooms and sighed. I took my fists and pounded on every door.

I then yelled "WAKE THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW, YOU GUYS HAVE A PHOTO SOOT IN AN HOUR" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

with that followed moaning and groaning from behind the closed doors meaning I had done my job. I walk back into Andy's room to find him just ending a call with who I'm guessing was john.

"hey babe I woke the guys up" I told him. he nodding chuckling "I herd" he said standing. "so want to wait for them I'm the living room" I asked looking up at him.

"sure why not" he said taking my hand. I led him into the living and we sat on the couch. andy turned to me. "so what's your favorite color" he asked.

"your eyes" I said looking into his eyes. he looked away and chuckled. "favorite song by us" he asked. I smiled "rebel love song" I said with a smile.

"really?" he said raising and eyebrow. I nodded and kissed him. I swung my leg over his lap and sat on him. as we kissed it got more heated and turned into a make-out session really quick.

"GUYS HURRY UP OR ANDY AND ALEX ARE GOING TO START FUCKING ON OUR COUCH" cc yelled.

I pulled away and laughed at him. I got off of andy and waited till all the guys were done. once everyone was ready we went to our cars and drove to the photo shoot.

once we were there we walked in to see a shortish guy with blond hair. that must be john I thought to myself.

"hi you must be Alex I'm john" he said shaking my hand. I smiled "its great meeting you john" I told him. he led us to there dressing room. all the guys got as the photographer walked in.

"hello boys I'm Isabel" she said. I smiled at her as she turned her attention to me. "and you must be Alex its very nice to meet you" she said shaking my hand.

"well you boys continue to get ready you Alex come with me" she said pulling me out of the room. I blew andy a kiss and turned forward. she brought me over to a light pink headed girl.

she seemed really nice. "this is our new intern Eternity, Eternity this is Alex Andy's girlfriend I want you to show her dressing room and I want you to help her get ready" Isabel told her.

Eternity nodded and showed me the way to my dressing room. "so is andy really the father of your baby" she asked.

I nodded "it wasn't supposed to happen but I'm happy it did, I finally found the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with" I told her with a smile.

she sailed back "sounds like you really love him" she said. I nodded as she looked through the rack for my cloths. "I have one of my own Oliver he just turned three a week ago" she told me with a smile.

"well where Is he now" I asked. "oh he's with his uncle Jason my brother" she told me with a smile. "where's the little guys dad" I asked.

she sighed "I got pregnant with Oliver at 19 his dad found out and ran off with the excuse of he wasn't ready to be a dad" she told me. I nodded understandingly.

a second or two later she gave me the cloths. I changed into them and turned to her. "so how do I look" I asked her. she smiled "you look great I love that look on you".

"thanks do I need to do anything else" I asked. she shook her head "no I think your good" she said with a smile. "so do you know the sex of the baby yet" she asked.

I shook my head "no but we should know in three weeks" I told her. she smiled and nodded as a little boy ran in yelling "MOMMY" and then wrapped his tiny arms around Eternity's legs.

she picked up the little boy smiling at him "Oliver how did you get here". "uncuw jaton brunged me" he told her. 'aww so this is little Oliver' I thought to myself.

"and where is uncle Jason" she asked him. just then a tallish guy walked in. he was like and inch or two shorter then andy and he was very tan.

his hair was brown but was covered by a purple beanie. he was skinny but you could tell he had a lot of upper body strength.

he was warring a blue and white striped tank top with black skinny jeans and converses. I have to admit he was a little attractive but not as attractive as andy is.

"I'm right here sis" he said walking into the room. "Jason I'm working why did you bring him here" she asked him. "he asked to see you and as the good uncle I am I brought him here" he said smiling.

Eternity sighed "fine you can stay but you have to follow me every where" she said. "YAY" Oliver yelled hugging his mom.

I smiled and that's when Jason noticed me. "well hello there, who are you" he asked getting a little too close for my liking.

"she's my client I have to help now leave her alone I have to get her to her to her shoot, Alex follow me please" she said walking toward the door.

I did as she asked and followed her to the door. she then led us down a hallway and into a room where all the guys were taking group pictures.

I smiled at andy as his poses were so mysterious. Eternity then turned to me "she'll call you when she's ready" she told me.

I nodded and turned my attention back to the guys. my view was then blocked by Jason who had a stupid grin on his face.

"well Alex do you have plans this weekend" he asked me. I smiled "yes actually I have a date with my couch those are so hard to book these day" I told him.

he laughed "you funny and I like that" he said smiling. I looked straight over his shoulder and my eyes connected with Andy's.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Jason then turned around and looked at andy. "you don't have a chance with him" he told me. I put my hands on my hips "and why not" I asked him.

"because I know rock stars and they like sluts, fake blonds with huge tits" he said as if he knew it all. I scuffed and continued to watch the shoot.

"okay boys I think that's enough you did great now everyone but andy can go back to your dressing room" she told the boys. they all nodded,

Ashley looked at me a double thumbs up and walked out the door. "Alex are you here" Isabel asked looking around. her eyes landed on me and she smiled "Alex come where ready for you".

I nodded and walked over to andy. he smiled as me wrapping a protective arm around my waist. "okay you two for right now just make cute couple poses" Isabel instructed.

we did just that. we did simple stuff like holding each other and kissing each other's cheeks. "okay those where great now look into each other's eyes" she told us.

we did so and all our love for each other was channeled into our eyes. I actually say Andy's eyes glow brighter. it made even me smile.

"now Alex go back to your dressing room and change into your next outfit" she told me. I nodded kissed Andy's cheek and walked over to eternity who then lead me back to my dressing room.

when we got there she gave me a robe "okay take your top and bra off and then put this on" she told me. I nodded and went to the little changing room thing they had.

suddenly there was on knock on the door. "yeah" I yelled. "its me Jason can we talk" he asked. "sure why not" i told him taking my shirt off.

"you know those rock dudes don't you" he asked. I laughed "what was your first clue" I asked un clasping my bra.

"well that one dude gave you a thumbs up and then you kissed the dude you were staring at earlier's cheek" he said. I smiled "actually that dude I was staring at earlier is my boyfriend" I told him.

"so this whole time you made believe you was single" he asked me. I laughed "no you just assumed it, Eternity I can keep my jeans and panties on right" I asked her.

"uh yeah" she said as I slipped on the robe. I then walked out of the changing room and looked at Eternity. "good cause I don't feel like removing anymore cloths" I told her.

she smiled and nodded "come on lets get you back to andy". I followed her back to the room and walked back over to andy.

he wrapped his arm around my waist again and kissed my cheek. I giggled smiling at him until Isabel asked for our attention.

"ok now andy just do what you did in the last one, but Alex you take off your robe and cross your arms over your chest and look up at andy just like you did before" she told me.

I did as she instructed and looked up at andy. she took a few pictures and smiled as we stared lovingly into each others eyes.

"okay now andy kneel down in front of Alex till your face is level with her baby bump, then I want you to put both your hands on it and kiss it,

Alex I want you to leave your right arm covering your chest and take your left and cup Andy's cheek and look down at him" she told us.

we did as she asked and did the pose. she took a few photos and smiled. "that's all Alex you can put your robe back on" she told me. I did so and wrapped my arms around Andy's neck.

"that was fun huh" I asked him. he smiled and nodded "yes it was and you look very beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off you sense you walked in" he told me.

I blushed and looked at the ground. andy laughed and pulled me into a hug. once he let go Isabel walked over to us. "would you like to see the photos" she asked.

we smiled and nodded following her over to her lap top. she showed us all of the photos but my favorite by far was the last one we did.

after that we had Eternity show us back to my dressing room. we walked in and andy then noticed Oliver. "hey who's this little dude" andy asked ruffling his hair.

"oh andy this is Eternity and this is her son Oliver" I told him. andy smiled "its nice to meet you both" he said looking at them.

Eternity smiled "same here I've herd nothing but nice things about you" she told him. "really" he said then looked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist and he pecked my lips.

"ewww" Oliver said sticking out his tounge in disgust. I smiled at him "well I'm going to put my cloths back on" I said walking towards the changing room.

"Alex do you want me to help you" he asked me. I laughed "I think I can handle it" I said walking into the changing room. "are you sure you don't need help" he asked.

"yes babe I'm sure" I said closing the door. I took the robe off and got redressed. "who's this guy" andy asked. "I'm Jason Eternity's brother" he told him.

I walked out to see andy glaring at Jason "I don't like you" he said as I walked over to Eternity. I handed her my number and told her to call any time.

after that me and andy went back to his dressing room to get the guys and head out. we left shortly after that and all I remember after that is laying my head in Andy's lap and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry to make you wait so long for the next chapter, also I would like to apologize for any spelling errors that you find I'm not the best speller