Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

who's the daddy

I woke up the next morning and quickly got dresses. I grab my keys and drive to the hospital to see how far along I am. I sit in the waiting room and wait for them to call my name.

as I sit there a guy walks into the waiting room. he as long black hair brown eyes and really tan with the words 'outlaw' tattooed on his torso. he walked over to me and sat down.

"hey what's your name" he asked. I smile "I'm Alex and you are" I ask. he smiles. "I'm Ashley Purdy, so what are you here for" he asks. I sigh "I'm pregnant and I want to see how far along I am" I say.

he looks shocked "who got you knocked up". "I'm not really sure that's why I'm here" I tell him playing with my thumbs. "well who do you think did it" he asked.

"well it could be my ex we only dated for a month, and then it might be my last one night stand Andy Biersack" I tell him. his eyes go wide.

"Andy might have knocked you up" I nod with my head hanging low. I feel arms snake around me and hug me "you have made me and the rest of the band the happiest people in the world" he tells me.

I look up at him "why I'm only going to ruin his life" I say with tears rolling down my cheeks. "you care about him and that's all we want for him his new girl Juliet is a real bitch and she's cheating on him" he tells me.

"really" I ask he nods. "can I pretend to be your boyfriend to see what the test results are" he asks. "sure" I say with a smile "so how do you know Andy" I ask him.

he smiles "I'm in a band with him black veil brides" he tells me. "really what interment do you play" I ask. "I play bass, Andy sings, Jake plays lead guitar, jinxx plays rhythm guitar, and our friend cc plays drums" I nod.

"what genre are you guys?" i ask. he smiles "were a rock band" i sigh in relief. "what?" ash asked. "i was hoping you weren't something i hated" ash smiles.

"so you like rock?" he asks "i love rock its my fav genre" I say with a smile. then the nurse walking into the waiting room "ALEXANDRIA JOHNSON" she called.

I stand up "that's me" Ashley stands following me and the nurse to one of the rooms. "one of the doctors will be right with you" the nurse says then closes the door. "so why are you here Ashley" I ask him.

"oh my friend CC was closing the door between the living area and bunk alley an my friends Jake put his hand in between the door and the wall and broke his hand" he told me.

"ow" after that the doctor came in. "so why are we here today?" he asks. "my girlfriend is pregnant and we would love to know how far along she is" wow ash is really good at lying.

"alright well take some blood tests to determined it" he then stands and leaves. we waited about 15 minutes and then a women walked in with a bunch of empty test tubes. "I'm here to take your blood" she said.

I nodded and turned my head not wanting to see the needle. she took the blood then walked out. "okay I texted everyone except Andy and Juliet the soon to be good news" I nod and smile.

an hour later the doctor comes back. "well your two months pregnant congratulations you two" he said and walked out. "oh my God Andy is the father of my baby" I say.

ash smiles "this is great you have to meet everyone" he says. we leave the room and find another with a guy that looks similar to ash. "Jake this is Alex the girl that's pregnant with Andy's baby" ash says.

Jake smiles "you seem nice" he said. "thank you I sure hope to seem nice" I say with a smile. he nods "its nice meeting you Alex" I nod.

"I can't believe I'm pregnant with Andy's baby" I said holding my tummy with a smile on my face. "how did that happen exactly" Jake asks.

"well I was depressed because my boyfriend of a year had dumped me, so I went to a bar to drown my sorrows in shots, Andy sat next to me, we started talking, and you know where it went from there" I said.

right after that there was a knock on the door "come in" Jake called. a second later Andy walked in. "so how's your hand dude" he said scanning the room.

when his eyes landed on me he had a shocked expression. "hey Alex what are you doing here" he asked with a smile.

"well I met her in the waiting room and she told me she knew you and she seems nice" ash said for me. "oh are you pregnant" he asks.

I bite my lip and nod "Congrats so do you know who the dad is" I bit my lip harder. "yeah I know who he is that's why I am here um a-andy he's-" I was cut off by Juliet.

"ANDY!!!" she yelled running to him. I decided not to tell him sense she's in the room. ash and Jake scuff and looked really uncomfortable. I look at ash and whisper in his ear "I'm gonna go".

I walk out of the room and make it half way down the hallway before I'm stopped by Andy. "hey you didn't tell me who the dad was" I sigh and look at the door to make sure no ones coming.

I look back at Andy "i-its you"
♠ ♠ ♠
the next chapter I hope you like it :p