Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

your gonna be a dad

"i-i how" he asked. "well my ex and I only dated a month, I'm 2 months pregnant Andy the baby's yours. but if you don't want to be apart of its life I'm ok with that you just have to say so" I said looking down.

"of course I wanna be in its life" he says. I look up at him "really" I ask. he nods with a smile "what kind of father would I be if I wasn't in my kids life" he said setting his hands on my still flat tummy.

I giggle and smile at him loving the way his hands felt there like the baby new that he was its father. "so were going to be friends that just happen to have a kid together?" I ask. Andy nods "pretty much".

with that we hugged and walked back to the room. when we walked in ash and Jake looked really happy but Juliet looked angry. "yay she's back" said Jake.

"actually she's going to be moving in with us" said Andy. ash started jumping up and down. Juliet looked like she was about to burst. Andy explained that something came up and now I have to live with them.

"you told him" ash asked. I nod with a smile. he starts bounding up and down "yes maybe Andy will finally fall in love with a girl that cares about him" he whisper yelled. I laugh at his sillyness.

"can I leave now he asks a nurse that walks by. she smiles and nods. we all walked out. "ill follow you guys I can't leave my car" I walk over and go to open the door. "no" Andy yells "ill drive you" he said.

he made Juliet go with the guys so he could drive me. "so how have you been sense we last saw each other" he asks after we get on the road.

"nothing much but your kid likes to make me sick every morning" I said rubbing my tummy. "awe I'm sorry, bud stop making your mommy sick" he said in a baby voice.

I giggle and smile at him "so what would you rather have a boy or a girl" I ask. he smiles "I don't really care about the gender I just want them to be healthy and happy" he said.

I nod "Andy do you really love Juliet?" I ask he nods. "I do we have hit a few bumps here and there but our love is solid" I nod. the rest of the drive was silent. when we got to there place I was impresses.

it was a big white house. when we walked in all I could see were whites greys and blacks. we sat in the living room and Juliet stood in the middle of the room. I sat next to Andy on the couch.

this other dude and chick sat on a love seat while Jake I'm guessing his girlfriend and ash sat on the other couch. "okay i have big news" she said. we all gave her our undivided attention.

"I'M PREGNANT" she squealed.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter also im really sorry that there so short they'll get longer as I get further into the story I promise