Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

i don't believe her

everyone looked shocked. Andy paled a bit. "are you okay" I asked into his ear. he shook his head " how, we only had sex twice and I wore a condom both times" he said.

"does it even matter how it happened I'm going to have our baby, babe" she said. he gives a weak smile. I look at Andy "where's the bathroom" I ask he just points down the hall.

I walk to the bathroom and look around. I finally find a used pregnancy test it was positive. but I don't believe that Andy's that kids dad. like Ashley said she's cheating on him. its probably the other dude's kid.

I walk out to find Andy and cc talking on the couch. "what am I going to do cc, I love Juliet and all but I never panned on having kids with her" he said messing with his hair.

"what about Alexandria your having a baby with her" cc said. Andy smiled at the mentioning of my name "she's different cc there's something about her that I can't get enough of,

I cant explain what I feel for her all I know is I don't feel the same way about Juliet" he said. "sounds like your falling in love with Alex" he said with a smile.

"no I'm not, I cant be I love Juliet" he said looking at his tattoo on his hand. "Andy, you said it yourself, there's something about Alex that you cant get enough of,

its the fact that she actually cares about you" cc said looking at Andy. "Juliet cares about me" Andy said looking at the ground.

"no she doesn't that kids probably not even yours" cc said rolling his eyes. "what are you saying cc" Andy asked looking up at cc. "she's cheating on you again" he said in a serious voice.

"DONT SAY THAT" he then sighed calming down. "she promised me she wouldn't cheat on me again" he said in a quiet voice. "promises can be broken" cc said seriously.

well at least cc on my side I thought to myself. "whatever cc" andy said wiping his face with his hand. I backed up a bit and walked into the room.

"hey guys where is everyone" I asked. Andy looked up at me and smiled "oh they all went to bed except for jewls who went home" he said.

I nod "where am I going to sleep and what will I ware?" I ask. he thinks "I'm not sure, you could sleep on my floor" he said. I nodded yelling a good night to cc before following him to his room. he looked through his drawer and finds a shirt.

"here you can use this as a night gown if you want. and here are some of our merch short shorts" he handed the cloths to me. I walked to the bathroom and changed into them.

by the time I got back Andy was already in his boxers and was setting up blankets on the floor. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

I go under the blankets and fall asleep. a couple hours later I woke up shaking. man his floors cold. I thought to myself. "a-andy" I said shaking. "yeah" he asked. "its f-f-freezing down here" I said.

"wanna sleep up here with me" he asked, I nodded. I climbed into his bed and got under the covers. Andy wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my body closer to him.

"your freezing I'm so sorry for making you and the baby sleep on the floor" he said. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer. "it's ok were warm now" I say with a smile. he chuckles smiling at me.

I snuggle my head into his chest "night Andy" I whispered falling asleep in his arms.

*middle of the night*

I jalted up and ran to the bathroom puking again. I groaned as I held my stumic before I start puking again. I feel someone kneel beside me and pull my hair out of my face.

I was greatful for them doing so who ever it was. once I was sure I was finished I wiped my mouth on my sleeve. I then looked at the person who was sitting next to me. I paled when I saw Andy sitting there.

"I'm sorry I woke you and I'm sorry you had to see that" I say with my bangs covering my eyes.

he smiles down at me "you didn't wake me I couldn't sleep with all the Juliet drama, and when you jumped out of my arms like that I got really scared that something was really wrong,

it wasn't what I was thinking but you still got sick so I decided to help, I mean I helped make this I should at least help you with the whole 9 months" he said resting his hand on our unborn child. I smile at him.

"thank you Andy that's so sweet of you" I said wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him in for a hug. after a second I hear a female awe from the door.

I open my eyes to see the white headed girl standing there with a smile on her face. Andy pulls away and looks at her. "oh don't mind me" she says about to walk away.

"wait sammi this is Alex, Alex this is sammi Jinxx's finance" he says. I smile at her "hi its nice to meet you" I say kindly. she smiles back "hi are you Andy's new girlfriend?" she asks.

I shake my head "na but I am the mother of his baby" I said smiling to myself. "really how far along" she asks. "2 months" we say at the same time I giggle and smile at him. he does the same.

"you two are so cute" sammi says walking away. Andy gets off the floor "now lets get you and the baby to bed" he said picking me up bridal and caring me to his room.

he lays me on the bed and climbs in after me. we go back to our positions from before. but I couldn't sleep and I could tell that he couldn't ether.

I lay my he'd on his chest and l liston to his heart beat till I fall asleep again.
♠ ♠ ♠
uploaded again today cuz I can hope you like it