Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

mood swings

the next morning I woke up to a very warm Andy. I smile up at his sleeping figure and scoot closer. after a bit I get out of bed and look in the mirror. I could see my small bump in the shirt.

I lift up the shirt to revel my growing baby bump. as I look at it I burst into tears sobbing. Andy wakes up and rushes to my side. "what's wrong Alex" he asks.

I continue to cry "I'm getting fat" I say as if it were the end of the world. Andy chucked "no your not there's a baby growing in there" he said. I suddenly stop crying and get really mad.

"what's that suppose to mean" I yelled at him. he flinched "your going to have my baby" he says shyly. I stop being mad and start giggling. "okay" I said through giggles.

he chuckles "looks like your going through a stage of pregnancy" he said. "really what might that be" I asked. "mood swings" he says. I sigh.

Andy takes a look at my tummy and seeing my little baby bump made him smile. he knelt down in front of me and kissed it. I felt a slight pinch where Andy's lips were. I gasp "Andy it just kicked" I said excitedly.

"really" he asked looking just as excited as I did. "yeah let me show you" I said. I picked up his hand and placed it right in the center on my tummy. the pinches started like crazy all over Andy's hand.

I look down at his smiling face "this is amazing my kid already loves their daddy" I smile and place my hand over his. the baby just keeps on kicking away as I hear a group of awe's.

we look at the door to see all the guys including Sammi and Ella. they realize we have notices there presence and scatter. I smile down at Andy and help him to his feet.

we walked into the living room to find no one. I just sighed "hey Andy can we go to my place so I can get all my stuff". he smiled and nodded. he grabbed his keys and drove over to my apartment.

im surprised he still remembered where it was I mean it was two months ago. we got out and walked up to my room. I got out my keys and unlocked the door.

we walked in and I turned to him "you can sit on the couch if you want" I said. he nodded and sat on the couch. I walked to my room and got out a bag.

I put in a weeks worth of cloths and PJ's, along with all my hair care products, my flat iron, and my hair dryer. I was almost done packing when I herd yelling from the living.

"YOU FUCKING LIER, YOU PROMISED ME AND YOU DID IT ANYWAY, you betrayed me" I finish up packing and walk to my bed room door to listen. "DON'T CALL ME THAT, I just- I'm done" Andy said.

he sounded really angry. "no Juliet I gave you a second chance and look what happened, I shouldn't have trusted you, like I said I'm done" and with that I herd him hit end.

awe she really was cheating on him. poor Andy, who could ever do that to someone so beautiful. I walked into the living room. "ready to go" I ask him. Andy just looked at me.

he looked to be on the verge of tears. I drop my stuff and open my arms. he walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. I hugged him back knowing he really needed it. after a minute or two he pulled back.

"Andy what is it" I ask. "I'm about to do something I wanted to do sense I saw you again" he pulled me close to him and connected our lips.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~Andy's P.O.V.~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Alex had just went to her room. I was missing my Juliet so I decided to call her. ring......ring.....ri- "hello" some guy asked. "who's this" I asked a bit shaky afraid of what the answer might be.

"her boyfriend why" he asked. so it was true, what the guys were telling me was true, I just didn't want to believe it. "can I talk to Juliet" a second later her reatched voice came through my cell "hello".

I suddenly got so angry "YOU FUCKING LIER, YOU PROMISED ME AND YOU DID IT ANYWAY, you betrayed me" it started as a yell but ended as a whisper.

"Andy I'm sorry it was a mistake, I was really drunk, please white rabbit-" I cut her off. "DON'T CALL ME THAT, I just- I'm done" I say trying not to lose it. "Andy baby please give me another chance" she said.

I was so mad right then that I was shaking. "no Juliet I gave you a second chance and look what happened, I shouldn't have trusted you, like I said I'm done".

"but Andy what about our baby" she whined. I laughed "I don't give a fuck, its probably not mine any way like I said I'm done" i said ending the call.

I'm done with her playing me. I want a relationship, not to be someone's play toy. I never wanted that and now that I let go of that weight, I can find that one girl that really loves me.

as i thought of all that Juliet and Ive been through, i could feel the tears build. "ready to go" Alex asked me.

i looked up her realizing that she was the girl that i have always wanted, the relationship i've always dreamed of. i could see the sadness in her eyes as she saw me in my state.

she set her stuff on the ground and opened her arms up for me. she must have known I needed a hug. I got up and walked right into her arms pulling her close to me.

her hugs felt so warm and comforting, unlike Juliet's who's felt cold and bitter. this is my only opportunity at happiness might as well take it.

i pulled back and looked her in the eyes, that's when i knew she was the only girl that would ever look at me like she did. "andy what is it" she asked me confused as i smiled at her.

"I'm about to do something I wanted to do sense I saw you again" i told her thinking about the day i saw her at the store. she was just as beautiful as I remembered.

I pulled her close to me and connected our lips
♠ ♠ ♠
updated cause I can. enjoy