Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

true love

I was in udder shock for a couple second but quickly snapped out of it. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. our lips moved as one like a fire filled passion that couldn't be extinguished.

I never wanted it to end but sadly it had to. we pulled apart gasping for air. that was just wow. "you make me so happy" he panted. I smile "you make me just as happy". he smiles and kisses me again.

I pull away from him "come on lets go home and tell the guys the news" I said excitedly. I grabbed my bags and ran down the stairwell with Andy following close behind.

we ran to the car giggling and smiling at each other. we drove home in record time. I've never been so happy in my life.

we walked in the house and looked around, I ran to the living room to see Sammi, Ella, and Ashley sitting on the couch. "Andy kissed me!!!!" I yelled excitedly. "no way" they all said at the same time.

"way, he got into a fight with Juliet and broke up with her, I gave him a hug, and he kissed me" I said full of joy. I felt arms wrap around my waist. I already knew it was Andy.

he turned me to face him and he pecked my lips. I smile and wrap my arms around him and kiss his cheek. they all awe and congratulate us.

I yawn and sit in between ash and Sammi laying my head on Sammi's shoulder. "so how are things with you guys" I ask kinda interested. Andy sat right in front of my feet before Ella answered.

"oh nothing really we don't really do much" I nod and smile. "well I slept with this girl last night and as soon as we were done she threw 10 bucks at me and told me to leave, I was like what a -".

"ASHLEY!!" I yelled at him. "what" he asked like he didn't do anything wrong. "no cursing while I'm in the room, I don't want the baby to hear it" I explained.

he sighed "fine but only cause the baby's in there" he said poking my stumic. after a second or two I feel it moving around inside me. "sammi look" I lift up my shirt showing my bump.

I take her hand and show here where I feel the pressure the most. she smiles "what's it doing, kicking" she asked. I shook my head "its moving" I said. Andy smiles and takes my hand kissing it.

I smile and giggle loving the way his lips felt on my hand. he smiles, then kisses my tummy, causing the baby to kick me really hard. I squeak in shock. "does it hurt" Andy asked concerned.

"lil bit" I told him rubbing my tummy. "I think its time for me and the baby to get some rest" I said standing. I took Andy's hand and said good night to the guys.

me and Andy walked to his room. I grab my bag and walked to his bathroom changing into my pajamas. I come back to see Andy already under the covers waiting for me.

I smile and skip over to the bed getting under the covers. I look up at Andy and snuggle my head into his chest "night babe" I say before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

~-~-~-~dream~-~-~-~

I was screaming at the top of my lungs squeezing Andy's hand. I was in so much excruciating pain that it was unbearable. as I lay there screaming I hear a woman yelling for me to push.

despite what I was going through I did what she said and started pushing hoping the pain would go away. as soon as I was out of energy, I lay back on the bed and squeezed Andy's hand some more.

"your doing great babe" he told me referring to whatever was going on. the woman started yelling that she could see a head. Andy's eyes lit up and smiled squeezing my hand.

"what's going on" I asked him but he ignored me and told me to keep pushing. I did so and soon herd a baby wailing. all I could think was I just had a baby as I looked up at Andy's teary eyes.

"its a boy" the nurse told us and lays a blue bundle of blankets in my arms. I looked down at our baby boy with a smile as big as the sun. he looked just like Andy did.

blond hair and intense blue eyes. he was absolutely perfect. "he's beautiful" I said to Andy and kissed the little boys head.

andy smiled and looked down at our baby boy "he's going to go places one day" he said and kissed his head. he smiled up at us and that's when I realized we still haven't named him.

"what should we name him" I asked. he shrugged "I don't know you pick" he told me. "well I like the name Bruce" I said.

he thought about it "Bruce I like it, I also like the name Michael, so Bruce Michael Biersack, I love it"

~-~-~-~end of dream~-~-~-~

"babe wake up" andy said shaking me. I opened my eyes and could feel the tears rushing down my face. 'it was all just a dream' I said to myself. "are you ok was it a nightmare" he asked.

I shook my head "I drempt that I had our baby and it was a boy and we named him Bruce Michael Biersack and, oh andy he looked just like you did when you were born" I told him wiping my eyes.

he smiles "can we really name him that if the baby is a boy" he asked. I smile and nod "sure andy" I said laying back down. I closed my eyes and within seconds I was once again fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
updated again for all my wonderful subscribers