Status: updating every friday

My Baby's Daddy's Andy Biersack!

who wants to so swimming

the next morning I woke up to an empty bed. maybe yesterday was all just a dream I though to my self. I got out of bed and walked to Andy's door.

when I opened it I was hit with the sent of pancakes and bacon. I walked down the hallway and into the kitchen to find Andy making breakfast. he noticed my presence and smiled.

"morning babe" he said kissing me. I kisses back and smiled. "so where is everyone" I asked. "they all rented hotel rooms close to a club and went clubbing last night wont be back till around noon" he told me.

I just nodded "what's this" I asked looking at the food he made. "breakfast for three" he said lovingly to me while placing his hand on my tummy. I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

he kissed me back with a smile "lets eat" he set our food at the table. I sat next to him as we mindlessly chatted while we ate. once we were done we sat on the couch and watched a batman marathon.

we watched it for hours till we herd the guys come in. "hey lovebirds were home" ash yelled. he walked in with some blond with big tits on his arm. "hey guys how your day been" he asked.

I nodded "pretty good what about you ash" the blond's and my eyes connected as she gave me a death glare. I snickered and looked up at Andy who was lovingly staring down at me.

I smiled at him and kissed him laying my hand on my growing tummy. he smiled into the kiss and pulled me closer. we finally pull apart and smile at each other.

Andy looked at the blond "who's her" he said pointing at her. "oh this is brandy" ash said. "my names Angela" she shrieked.

"yeah whatever we're going to my room ill see you guys around 6" ash said and with that he chased the blond to his room. it was silent for a while until Jake broke the silence.

"who wants to go swimming for 3 hours!!!" he yelled. Andy smiled "sounds fun to me how bout it babe". I smiled back at him "sure I brought my bathing suit".

Jake yells yay and jumps up and down "lets go, lets go, lets go!!!!". his kidish behavior made me smile even more. I got up and walked to Andy's room with him not far behind me.

I walk into Andy's room and grab out my black and white polka-dot bikini. I turned to Andy and blushed "do you think you could help me tie my bikini top".

he smiled and nodded "sure anything for my babe" he told me. I smiled and took my top off. I go to unhook my bra and cover my uncovered chest due to my self-consciousness.

I give him my bikini top and he puts the bottom half around me. I take the upper strings and put them around my neck making sure the fabric covers my chest.

once Andy ties the bottom he ties the top strings around my neck. after Andy was done tying me I gave him a kiss and walked into his bathroom. there I changed into my bikini bottoms.

once I was done i walked into his room just as he pulls his swim trunks up. I bite by lip and blush cause I saw Andy's butt. I giggled at the though which made him figure out that I was in the room.

he turned around and smiled at me then looked down at my tummy. I giggle as he puts both hands on either side of my tummy. he just stares into my eyes as I stare back at his.

his beautiful blue eyes memorize me and make me fall in love with him all over again. I blush and give him a quick peck on the lips before grabbing a towel off the bed and running into the living room.

he chases after me with a large smile on his face. I shriek when he lifts me off my feet and carries me to the patio. I took time to notice that everyone but ash and his slut were in the pool.

Andy set me down and I smiled at my new friends that I'm so happy to have. everyone took in my appearance, but it was Jake who made the first comment. "look at Alex sporting mini Andy" he yelled.

everyone cheered as Andy wrapped his arms around my waist and I blushed. I walked over to the steps and got into the water slowly. as soon as my tummy touched the cold water I felt a sharp pain.

clearly it doesn't like cold water. I got up and out of the water and the pain stopped. "what's wrong babe" Andy asked from inside the pool.

I walked over to the edge and sat down sticking my feet in the water. "its too cold for the baby, it doesn't like it" I told him with a frown. he placed a hand over our little one inside me.

"its okay little dude I know its cold" he talked to our unborn child. I smiled and kissed Andy's head as the baby kicked Andy's hand. I can't wait to find out if its a girl or a boy.

we won't have to call the baby it any more. we'll have a name for him or her and we can start shopping for there cloths. and when that time comes in a month I will be so happy.

I think that moment when me and Andy are in that room and looking at our little merical on the monitor will be the second best day of my life.

notice I said second best cause the best day of my life will be when we have our beautiful baby. I looked down at Andy and smiled.

I pulled him close and kissed him wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. at this point I never want to leave his side.

ooo I'm hungry. "Andy can you order pizza your babes are hungry" I told him. he smiled "okay ill do it for you" he told me getting out of the water. I walked over to the char as Andy walked into the house.

I sighed and herd a high pitch screech come from over my head. "ASHLEY, GOD YES ASH, RIGHT THERE, HARDER!!!!!" Ashley whore moaned. I snickered and the guys all laughed.

"please tell me you don't moan like at Alex" said CC. I smiled "I'm loud but not as loud and squeaky as that skank" I told then. they all said something like 'thank god' or 'hallelujah' as Andy came out.

"the pizza should be here soon" he told me sitting next to me. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my head.

I yawned and smiled cuddling my head into his neck. "tired baby" Andy asked looking down at me. I nodded slightly "after I feed us, I'm going to try and get some sleep, wanna come with me" I asked.

he smiled "I would love to catch up on my sleep with the loves of my life" I smile and giggled. shortly after that the pizza came, I got mine first cause, I eat twice as much as I normally do.

mid-way through our lunch, we herd yelling and then the slamming of a door. shortly after ash walked onto the patio. "what was that all about ash" I asked.

he smiled while grabbing a slice of pizza. "its a long story Alex but long story short, I finished and she didn't" after he said that everybody started laughing.

soon after I was done eating Andy carried me to our room. there I just put a big shirt on over my bikini and got on the bed. within seconds I was asleep in Andy's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally got around tot updating and just so you know after the next chapter there's going to be large time skips so I can get to the whole point of the story, hope you like this chapter =^.^=