Status: I will update as soon as I can! Please give me feed back on what you think about it! (VIC WONT COME IN UNTIL CHAPTER 3)

In Case of Emergency, Dial 411

So what if I can't forget you.

VicsPOV-
I yawned as my eyes opened from my lovely slumber. I narrowed my eyes to Kellin. He was still sleeping, I gave him a small peck to the cheek. "Awwww he's so cute when he sleeps too!"I thought. Then I quietly creeped out of our bed, picked out my outfit for the day A green and white tank top, tan shorts, and my black vans. I took a shower, that seemed forever long. Lazily standing in the shower, I seen my razor had fallen out of my phone case from my pants pocket. I looked down at my wrist as the steaming warm water was dripping over me. "I can't..Kellin wouldn't like me anymore.." I paused. "Does he really even like me or is he just being nice..?" I couldn't figure out what to believe at this point in time. Its so soon..I mean this is my second full day here. I shut my eyes as tight as they could be and placed my hand on the shower wall softly sobbing to myself..."every time something right happens, theres a fuck up right afterwards.." I couldn't get that logic out of my mind. I turned off the shower, and dried myself off. As I wrapped the towel around my waste I knelt down to my razor. I then bit my lip and shut my eyes once more. "No." I firmly told myself. I retrieved my phone from my pants pockets from the day before and put the razor behind the phone case once more. I got dressed and dried my hair, then hung my towel on its rack as I exited the bathroom. I seen Kellin still sleeping in the same spot as before. "Damn you Kellin and your fun sized cuteness." I squawked to myself. I walked to the sleeping beauty himself and placed another kiss on his forehead,and made my way down stairs. "Good morning Champ" Said a deep voice, I turned and seen Mitch. "Ah good morning Mitch, what's good homie?!" I said jokingly. He chuckled at my gangster Mexican accent. "Morning Vic, Its good ehe just about to go to work." "Ahhh I see gotta get money some how right?" Mitch nodded. "Well help yourself to anything in the house Vic. I have to go." He waved and I nodded as he left. "Pffff, So serious" I said to myself. "Keeeeeels. Wake up already!" I was hoping he could hear the scream from my head. I plopped down on the couch and begun to watch Roco's modern life. About thirty minutes later I heard a door open hoping it was Kellin. Wrong. It was Austin. "Ohhhh Vic good morning little bro!!" He said happily.
"Morning Austin"i replied. He smiled, "Ah early bird you are?" I said "Haha yep. I can't sleep in much. It messes my system up" "Sorry man!" Said Austin. "Nah bro its all good" I said with a slight sigh. Austin went up to his room again, I got bored and dozed off for an hour.
I then woke up to see Jack and Alex spazzing on the floor. I ruffled my hair. "Ugh what the fuck are you doing??" I asked. Jack replied "THE NEW IN. DUUUUH. ITS CALLED THE SPAZZ. YOU GO ON DA FLOOR, SPAZZ YO LEGS AND GO "HNNG FYSGFG ONG ONG BONGFSYGFDSYSD" In no surprise I said "Ah! Clever my friend." Alex then stood up, "Dammit Jack im sick of you and your wack-o Ideas. GET A LIFE, SOME SEX. SOMETHING to get you out of these damn "New in's." Jack smiled. "But alex. SEX IS NAUGHTY AND I AM NAUGHTY...BUT THERES NO GIRLS HERE." I sighed to myself "Pfff you don't need a girl for sex". Alex laughed "Why dont we go to town tonight bud?" Jack nodded "FUUUUUCK YEAH. WOMP WOMP" Alex laughed and Jack pulled him upstairs to ready their outfits for their night out. Just then A sleepy Kellin walked into the room, and silently walked to Me with his eyes half open and half shut, and started to cuddle on me. I felt my face getting red as I opened my arms to him. "Good morning Vic" He said in the cutest voice I have ever heard. I smiled and kissed his nose. "Good morning there sleepy head!" I said playfully. He giggled and yawned. "I need a shower but im to lazy to move." he said in a whiny voice. I giggled and picked him up bride style. "W-what are you doing!?" He shouted. "Taking you to the bathroom?" I said. "I can go by myself", He said blushing a deep red. "No no Ive got it"I said poking his nose. I brought the light boy up to our bathroom and set him down. "There" i said. "T-thank you!" he said as he shyly kissed my chin and ran into the bathroom. I blushed. "You know maybe he is just what I needed."

KellinsPOV-
"Ahhhhhrg!" So its true. I like this boy a lot. "We just met though...Isnt that a bit strange..?" But he seems to feel the same so I will deal.. I got into the shower, and quickly washed myself down. As I got out and dried myself, I changed into my blue skinnys, white tank top, blue jean over shirt, and flip flops. I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. "What does he like about this..Nothing about this is good.."I said to myself Stepping out of the bathroom door, I heard my phone ring. I looked at the caller ID. It read "Father"I froze.'W-why is he..calling me.." I felt sick and dizzy. I sat down and hesitated before I answered the call. Finally I answered. "H-hello.." I said weakly. In response I hear "Oh..Kellin its been so long my beloved son" With hate in his voice. I gulped.."Y-y-yes father I know." I said shaken up. "Oh my...you sound like your going to cry..well I dont blame you. If I was you I would cry every day too. For being the ugly piece of shit I would be." "Haha Im surprised you're not dead somewhere. Ha. Fuckin pathetic. trying to hang on to a good life you will never have. Fucking rot in hell you damned soul. I hope i see you 6 ft under the ground one day..Next time I see you.You're done for." The phone call ended. I dropped the phone from being shaken up, not knowing what to do. "H-he wants to k-kill me.." I truly am A piece of sh-shit.." I said shoving my hands over my eyes to cover my sobs. Before I knew it I was on the ground shaking. Crying so hard I couldn't see. I heard the door open. And I hear Austin's voice.."Kellin!?"

AustinsPOV-
I walked into the room to let Kellin know Vic went out for a while to get some drinks from the store in town. When I opened his door. I heard him sobbing I didnt see him, but I heard his desperate cries for someone. He was laying there helpless.. I froze for a slight second and ran to his side. "Kellin!?" I held him close to me, "Whats the matter Kellin??" Please I want to help you!" I pleaded to him. I then stayed quiet and hugged him close to me. Shortly after the silence he tried to speak. "H-he..C-" He begun to cry badly again, I held him in a firm grasp. As he spoke again "H-he called..m-me." "Who?" I said firmly. "Father.." He said, the word barley making it past his teeth. My mind snapped. "Where is he?" I asked. "No..you c-cant austin. I wont allow you to go near that beast .." Kellin said. I didn't want to make him cry more..I stuck besides him. "Kellin I told you..Im always here for you..I always will be" I sighed looking at the ground.."He probably wants Vic more then anything right now.."I thought to myself. Kellin spoke. "T-thank you austin you mean the fucking world to me, and it feels so good to have your safety over me.." I nodded. "Of cores Kellin..But may I tell you something..?" Kellin nodded yes. "Well..ive liked you for some time now Kellin..I just want you to know how I truly feel.." Kellins face broke like glass hitting pavement. "Im sorry..." I said trying not to tear up "Fuck im 28! Im just about a grown ass man and im trying not to cry!!!" But as I got up..I felt a strong grip on my shirt. I looked down "Kellin..?" He pulled himself up for support, and then leaned me down to his height. Then next thing I remember his soft lips touching mine. I was so confused. Unaware if I was dreaming or not.. I melted into his poisonous kiss. We began to get heated and escalated quickly. I tried to stop Kellin at some point but he insisted to take it to the next step.. Kellin pulled off my shirt and kissed my neck all the way down my torso, he licked the spot a few inches below my belly button and began to fondle with the button on my pants. "Kellin.." I said with somewhat regret in my voice, "Dont do this.." kellin just ignored me and pulled the zipper down, soon tugging my pants to my knees, popping my member up, slowly licking it from the bottom up he grasped my member in a comfortable grip, slowly licking the tip while sliding it up and down. I groaned in pleasure and Kellin looked up at me with a grin, he then shut his eyes slipping my member in his mouth, he bobbed his head on it for some time massaging it with his tongue. He tightened the grip and stroked his hand even faster. I moaned out his name, and he smiled at this, he kissed back up to my lips and we tongue wrestled as he was still gently stroking my member.For one last time, he went down and took my member whole in his mouth, he bobbed on it, He then opened his mouth and started to jack me quickly, I let out a small squeek as I released my warm fluids into his mouth that he swallowed whole, licking his fingers afterwards. I was speechless. The boy that was just on the ground in dire need of help just gave me oral sex.."What the fuck did I let him do to me oh fuck..I know he likes Vic! But I tried to stop him twice.." I buttoned my pants up and Put my shirt back on. Kellin hugged me and I hugged him back Kellin said "Don't you ever forget about me Austin." "Im sorry I got out of control I just couldn't take it anymore.. I see how you look at me! And I felt it was the right thing to do.." He blushed and held on to me. "I wont Kellin" I assured him Just dont let this happen again..Im not so sure its actually as right as it seems." Kellin Nodded and we kept a long silent meaningful embrace for the longest time imaginable.

Alex'sPOV- "Come on Jack lets go already its 5 PM and the club closes at 9." Jack came out in a nice black and purple tux. "OK leggo nigga" he said. "Haha damn you faggot. Wearing a tux to a club like this. You're mental." Jack snorted "MENTAL IN THE ASS HOLE, LETS GO NOW MOMMY." I chuckled "Mommy? Is this my new name??" Jack looked back at me. "Yes." We walked out of the room and seen Austin and kellin hugging. "Yo Austin were going out tonight be back around 2-3."Okay bro's Have a blast.! Be safe." He said. I scowled. "Hah. You too man!" Jack copied me "You too man!" I pulled him to the ear. "Lets go."

VicsPOV-
On the way home. Got some Smirnoff, and some Jager, Some Whiskey and Jack Daniels. I think the house is set for awhile. "I wonder how Kellin is doing, I really missed him today." I pulled up to the house and entered the house with out alcohol, setting it on the counter with a note "Dont touch-Vic" On it. "Kellllllllllin!" I shouted. I heard foot steps to see Kellin with a smile on his face he ran to me and hugged me. "VIC!" He screeched. He kissed my cheek."Haha happy to see me arrent ya kels?" "Fuck yeah im happy to see you!" He said. I gavr a tight hug and let him go. "Got some alcohol. Ill share with you and Austin if he wants some. But im really beat im going to nap. Help yourself!" i said happily as i lied on the couch drifting asleep. "I wonder how he was today without me. Here I missed him! Im so happy I just got to hug and see him..." I said as I drifted into a nice nap.

KellinsPOV-
I stand here looking at the alcohol.. "Fuck. What the fuck have I done. Arren't me and Vic having a thing..Did I just give Austin head?! Oh my fucking god im a helpless case!" I said tears forming in my eyes. I grabbed the bottle of Jack off the counter top and scurried to my room. I looked in my closet and grabbed a box from the bottom, and opened a shoe case witch had a new pair of vans i havent touched. I grabbed a baggie from inside the shoe. I thought to myself with hungry eyes.. "Why..hello old friend..you here to help me again?" I stuffed it into my pocket, and ran out of the house leaving a note at the door for Mitch to bring inside once home from work "Ill be home around 1- Kellin."I ran off into the distant woods. I brought the bottle of Jack, A knife, A flash light and My last hope..The cocaine.. "I wonder How much they would really miss me if I never came back...I cant live with myself knowing I just betrayed Vic..Knowing my father wants to kill me..perhaps hes right about me being nothing more that pure shit.."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a long chapter, I know. Its for not updating in the past few days.:)