Status: I will update as soon as I can! Please give me feed back on what you think about it! (VIC WONT COME IN UNTIL CHAPTER 3)

In Case of Emergency, Dial 411

Disasterology.

VicsPOV-
I was enjoying the company of the guys a lot. They were all cool with me. It had only been about 20 minutes, and they act like ive known them a life time. I smiled and told the guys I would be back, I walked up to the room I share with Kellin. I put away all my outfits into the dresser since Kellin's clothes took up the closet. I then took the blade from my pocket, and I looked down at my wrist. "Haha, I wonder if anyone will notice..." I slowly placed the blades razor sharp tip on my wrist and slickly cut through a layer of skin, shedding a light Scarlett color from my wrist. I grimaced "F-fuck man..I cant get my mind of of this.." I told myself. "If I still feel pain..I must cut it away." There was no other answer.. " washed the blade off, and placed it in my phone case. I then scurried to the bathroom, I cleaned my fresh wound then afterwards placing bracelets over the new cut so it would remain un-seen. I then left the bathroom cleaning all the evidence, I thought to myself "Maybe one day..I will go a day without seeing that color. I heard a knock at the door I sat on the bed really fast. I seen Kellin walked through the door, he had a slight blush on his face. "Hey there Kellin." I said trying to make conversation with the shy boy. He smiled and waved back to me "Hey-a Vic!", "Oh fuck that as too damn cute!!!" I scowled and patted the bed. "come here!" I told kellin. He looked confused. "Lets get to know each other" I proudly exclaimed.
Kellin Nodded "Hell yeah im down with that". I stuck my tongue out and jokingly pushed his shoulder. He giggled. I then began "So why are you Kellin?" He paused and looked down and forced it out of his mouth. He said "My father Physically and Mentally abuses me..Im pretty much worthless.." I opened my eyes. "What?! How is he worthless....His dad sounds like a piece of crap!" I thought to myself. I Hugged him and his eyes widened, "You'll always be beautiful in every way to me. Don't freak out..But I understand we just met, but im very much so attracted to you.. You seem really sweet inside and out." I said out loud, his tight gripped my shirt, I held him tight, look Kells...im here for you. If you need to talk im here, You need someone to hug. Hell im right here." I assured him things were fine. Kellin smiled that cute smile he had. He asked "really?!" I nodded. His excitement level sky rocketed. He was already cool with me. I sighed in relief. He then stared at me, "Well why are you here?" My eye made contact with my wrist. Then I looked back to a confused Kellin, I told him " I get severely upset...way to easily..I take out my pain with a blade.. I still do.." Kellin looks as if his world crashed down into the ground, He very slowly grabbed my arm and he seen my scars...He pulled my arm up to his mouth and placed small pecks to my skin.. He said " I shall kiss the scars on your skin, I still think you're beautiful.." I felt a blush cover my face. "Don't do it anymore Vic.." He said sadly I nodded...I really shouldn't. But it was so hard to not do it.. We embraced one more time. I had a smile bloom on my face. "Kells do you like mexican food?" "Hell yeah i do!" He said in a peckish tone of voice. "How's about I cook dinner tonight?! For you and me?" I asked. He nods in agreement "Fuck yeah sounds like a plan." He squeaked. We Knuckle touched and seen someone enter the room. It was Austin.

AustinsPOV-
"Oh...Damn I knew this would happen" I said helplessly..They have already started to take a liking to each other. I sighed. I should have known I was way to old for Kellin anyways. I smiled at the two. "Having a good time ehhhh!?" they smiled and replied "Haha hell yeah!" I looked at the floor in a bit of embarrassment. I looked at Kellin once again. His eyes met mine, I got a chill down my spine I looked away. He hopped up like a small jolly green elf and hugged me. I hugged him back and ruffled his hair, you two have fun. Sorry if I interrupted you.

KellinsPOV-
I feel like Austin gave me the cold shoulder..His words felt weak to my heart. "Does my quick connection with Vic freak him out..?" "I hope not..He seems to feel the same as me!" It makes me totally jolly ! Vic was smiling at me, and I stuck my tongue out at him and raced him down the stairs to the kitchen, Jack and Alex sat out there looking at us. "YO KELLIN, AYE MEXICANO VICTO-RITA. " Screeched Jack. He made a helpless face and started dancing like a robot. Alex slapped his butt, oh the usual. "GAAAAAAAH YOU'RE ALL PERVS." I screamed. Vic seemed to like how my scream sounded, His face turned a bit rosey. I blushed at this, and the four of us went to the kitchen and began to make Taco salad sexycan style As Vic calls it. And churro's for desert. Jack inhaled the meal like air to his lungs. Alex had finished secondly. I was just about finished eating when Vic offered to wash my dishes. I stood up and protested "No!! You cooked I got the cleaning dooty!" Jack peeked into the kitchen. "DOOOOOOOTTTYYY WAHAHAHA" He then disappeared because Alex pushed him back to his room. I stood up with mine and Vics plate. "Thank you my sweet melocoton" Vic chuckeled "Haha! Cute!" He slowly walked up to me looking me from head to toe and placed a kiss on my cheek. We both blushed and finished the dishes together, making out way back to the room.
We changed into out PJ's. Vic had some Family guy sleeping pants on, and I had my Pokemon swim trunks and white tank top on "He vic.." I said. "Thanks for everything. You're already earning a gold star in my heart.." I said with butterflies in my gut. Vic smiled big. "No problem Kells..Its my pleasure. Im glad you're here for me thats all I need." We looked into one anothers eyes. We had a moment of silence and looked at each other a little awkwardly. As we layed down. I felt the warm touch of Vic's hand on my lower chin, and the warmness of his plumped lips. He kissed me "Oh my fuck. My face....Its hot as hell." I melted into this kiss, and he sweetly looked me in the eyes. And whispered. "Goodnight my angel from above." He then wrapped his arms around me to cuddle, "Goodnight My melocoton" He kissed the back of my head as we drifted into an infinite slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
How is it??? let me know how it is!!!!!!!!!