Darling You'll Be Okay

Four

-December 21, 2012-

I grabbed my suitcase out of the trunk of Andi's and Mason's car, remember they're gay, I honestly could trust them with my life.
"Are the others already here?" Mason asked as he took one of my bags.
"No. Mace is here with Natasha and Jax said he was bringing some friends." I said as I entered the house.
"Where is everyone?" Andi screamed.
"Outside swimming stupid. It's like fucking 80 degrees." I said as I set down my luggage and took off my shorts and tank top, revealing my black bikini. The two took off their shirts.
"Oh my god. Want I go jump off the roof like we did last Christmas?" Andi said excitedly. I nodded my head and grinned.
"I'd love to." I said as I rushed out the front door. They both followed as we all climbed up the side ladder. Me being the first one to get onto the roof as I waited for the other two to hurry up.
"Who's jumped first?" I asked as I stared down at the pool, where everyone was playing and laughing. Why couldn't I be happy like them, truly happy?
"I vote we all jump." Mason said. I shrugged my shoulders.
"Why not?" Andi said. I heard the familiar broom of Jax's car pulling into the driveway.
"Jax is here." I cheered as I turned around. They both laughed quietly. I saw Lacey , Jax's wife step out of the car. I grinned and turned around as I shoved the two guys, making them start falling for the pool, which was directly below us, a good 10 foot pool and a good 25 foot fall.
"Lacey! Get your ass up here!" I screamed, as she looked up she laughed and took off her flip-flops and then her shirt followed by her shorts. She quickly darted to the side of the house, leaving Jax ad the guests to get the luggages. I grinned as she joined me on the roof.
"Where's the others?" She asked as she peered down into the pool.
"Down there. I kind of shoved Andi and Mason." I said, she laughed and shook her head.
"Well, lets go down before my husband decides to kill me." She laughed as we both jumped off.

***

I groaned quietly as I saw who Jax brought, Pierce The Veil.
"May I speak to you in the kitchen." I hissed as Jax as I climbed out of the pool. He groaned but nodded as we walked into the house, closing the kitchen door.
"Really?! YOU'RE GOING TO BRING THEM?" I screamed. He sighed.
"They wanted to come, plus they still hadn't met you successfully yet." He said. I groaned.
"But, you really had to bring them here." I said, crossing my arms.
"Oh, I think I hear Lacey calling me." He said as he opened the door and practically ran to the pool. I rolled my eyes as I stepped out of the kitchen, which now had a puddle of water from where I stood. I closed the door as I walked back to the pool.
"Aunt Ros-Hope!" Little Rosalyn screamed as I stepped in beside her.
"Yes?" I questioned.
"When are you going to take me on your with you? You promised me that you would one day." She pouted and crossed her arms. I laughed.
"I don't think I can take you in your until you're around 13 or 14." I chuckled.
"But that's so far away." Hayden whined. I laughed as I kicked my feet back and forth.
"Not really, if you think about it, it's only 2 to 3 years." I said as I walked over to where Natasha and Lacey were.

-Vic's Point Of view-

I couldn't help but have my mind wondering to Hope. She seems so familiar, but she didn't. You understand, right? No. Okay.
"Vic , can we speak for a moment?" Mike asked. I nodded and stood up as I followed him inside.
"So, am I going crazy, or do you think Hope is familiar too?" Mike asked after he close the door behind him.
"No. I think she seems familiar too. I just can't put my finger on it." I said
"Do you think she might be Rosalyn?" Mike asked.
"No. Rosalyn is probably somew-"
"But Vic, it's so similar. Rosalyn ran away at age 13, so did Hope. Rosalyn ran away with her best friend, so did Hope. Rosalyn hasn't came home yet, Hope said she never went home. Rosalyn would be 28, on our birthday. Hope turned 28 that same day. " Mike said.
"But, Rosalyn hated tattoos and piercings. Hope has tons of piercings and tattoos from what I see." I said, staring out the window.
"People can change their thoughts. Remember, she was completely against gay marriages when she was around 10, when she was 12 she met a gay guy. She changed her mind about that." Mike said. I sighed.
"If you don't believe me, I'll go and prove it for myself." Mike said as he opened the door and stepped out, I quickly followed behind him.
"Rosalyn Maria Fuentes!" He called. I face palmed.

-Rosalyn's Point Of View-

I splashed water at Hayden and Little Rosalyn, as they did the same.
"Stop it! You're getting water out of the pool!" Jose called, from across the pool.
"You're no fun!" The three of us shouted as we stopped. Everyone laughed who was around.
"Why can't you take us on tour yet?" Hayden asked as he an his twin swam in front of me.
"Because you're too young." I teased.
"No we're not!" They both shouted as they crossed their arms. I laughed.
"You remind me of my twin brother." I teased at them.
"You have a twin?" Rosalyn asked.
"Yea. He's 28 like me." I said.
"What does he do for a living?" Hayden asked.
"I don't know. He's probably a doctor or something." I said, what a complete lie.
"Why don't you know what he does?" Rosalyn asked.
"Remember what I told you guys ? I ran away at a young age. Oh and by the way, never ever run away from home. It's a really though world." I said.
"Oh. Why haven't you gone home to see your mommy and daddy?" Hayden asked.
"I don't know." I said.

"Rosalyn Maria Fuentes!" Someone called. I rolled my eyes as I turned around.
"Don't call me by my full name!" I shouted as I opened my eyes to only reveal, Vic and Mike. My eyes widened and my mouth went dry.
"Holy shit." Sidney whispered a she was beside me