Meeting a Friend

“ 'Cuz i cant wait for you to knock me up...in a minute minute...in a fuckin minute.” The young girl sang with the high pitched voice, receiving an odd glance by the man in front of her who looked over his shoulder and raised an eyebrow at her. Géraldine blushed and chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her neck and showing him a big grin.

The young girl sighed in relief as the man dropped it and just shrugged it off, walking off the plane and walking towards the luggage, being delivered to them on some sort of transport band of which Géraldine currently forgot the name off since she was too busy swaying her hips to the song and singing along with it.

Her eyes were closed, which was for the best otherwise she would've seen the strange glances people shot at her. She giggled slightly and tried to reach for her bag but failed miserably at that when the bag moved away from her. Géraldine pouted and reached for it again, the same thing happening. She sighed and blew her hair out of her eyes, pouting as she started to chase her bag.

“Oh man, I hate airports.” Géraldine muttered to herself as she finally managed to get her luggage from the band and searched for a free seat. Finding one, she smirked and dragged her bags towards the seat, setting it down and standing on the seat and starting to look around the airport.
  1. 1/1
    “ 'Cuz i cant wait for you to knock me up...in a minute minute...in a ***in minute,”