Status: Finished..

Protect Me From What I Want

six

Gerard woke me up with atray full of pancakes, toast, fruit, eggs, five kinds of juice, and a mug of coffee for which i drank greedily. I watched him carefully biting down on a piece of sourdough toast. This was the angel Gerard I prefered, he kept beaming eachtime I took a bite I was full by my sixth pancake. Gerard pulled my tray from me and spoke. "Think of that as a one way I'm sorry." He reached for my hand, I pulled away Gerard's face fell. Any form of him touching me still scared me. "Frank I know you hate me I truly love you." His face looked hurt and concerned. I didn't bare to lookup again as he left the room. I felt sick I felt the room spin.

Shit. I thought of a old episode of CSI a girl had been drugged by her captors from the food she ate. Gerard had plenty of pills I tried climbing out of the bed only to crash onto a nightstand I felt my legs go numb. Crying out from the sudden burning pain I shouted "GERARD?! What the fuck did you do to me fucking drugged me?‟ Gerard's footsteps gathered towards my crippling body. He smiled twisting a blindfold in his hands. "Gerard, you swore no more lying." My heart fluttered faster against my chest Gerard lifted me up on the bed now chuckling. "You fucked with my heart Frank, I've tried being nice." He leaned over me caressing my face softly. Okay maybe he just wanted to kiss me or touch me. "I'm sorry to do this Frank but you earned it." He kissed my lips softly then tied the blindfold around my eyesight blocking my view. "Gerard please don't do this. I'm not ready." I barley whispered begging. I couldn't see but heard Gerard pulling his pants off. "Frankie I'm going to teach you a fucking lesson you might enjoy." His hands hovered over my sweats he yanked my bottoms off with force. He grunted I froze knowing he was stroking himself. He was preparing himself to enter my body.

"Frankie, I'm going tear you apart. I want to hear you scream." He tugged on my hair hard. I whimpered. "No Frankie. Scream." And something sharp struck my stomach. A knife, I screamed. Gerard moaned and without warning I was flipped on my back I screamed. "GGerard don't p-lease dont." He bit down on my shoulder pushing himself in I felt myass tear and there was no lube. Screaming again as he moved quickly with each thurst.

"so tight Frankie ggonn come." Gerard gasping as he finshed in my ass. He pulled out and untied my blindrold. His face drenched in pure lust and sweat. He kissed my lips tugging on my bottom lip. I snaked my lips over his trying to lose y sense of reality. Gerard buried his face into my shoulder.

"See that wasn't bad. Iagreeded fearing the knife may reappear.

If Iwanted tolive I had to let myself be in love with Gerard or death was near. I placed a kiss on Gerard'scheek. Part of me was in love while the remaing sane part was in shock.

"Aw Frankie I knew you'd come around." Gerard.cooed.

"Gerard of course. Ilike you alot." I said taking his hand in mine it felt just right.
♠ ♠ ♠
wooo hoo updated. thanks for reading. sorry for typos