Diary of Alicia Thomson

8th September 2008(morning to lunch time)

Alicia’s POV

“Alicia its time to get up” Frank said pulling the cover off me

“But I don’t wanna get up I’m comfy here Frankie” I moaned

“C’mon Alicia get up” he said while trying to pull me out of my bed but since I was stronger than him it didn’t exactly work.

“Alright Frank I’m up” I said hoping he wouldn’t try pull me out of bed again. I got up and looked at the clock it was just after 12 so I had an hour to get ready for the party.

“Im gonna go have a shower Frank” I said “Can you get me one of Gees tops a pair of his pants and one go his ties?”

“Yeah Alicia I’ll leave them on your bed. You need anything else?” he asked

“Actually can you get me a pair of his underwear, an pack of his cigarettes you should probably take the cigarettes out though or he’ll go mad and a starbucks cup?” I asked

“Yeah sure I’ll leave them here too” he said smiling. Gee was probably gonna wonder where all his stuff had gone.

“Oh could you get me one of his jackets too?” I called after him

“Ok” Frank shouted back
I had my shower and when I got out Frank had left everything I had asked for on my bed. It was funny to think that Gerard still didn’t know I was dressing up as him. I wonder what he would say when he say me. I looked at the clock again and it was half past. Dammit I only had a half hour left. Then Gerard walked in the door.

“Alicia you in here?” he asked

“Yeah Gee” I said quickly putting on my hat so he wouldn’t see my hair

“Alicia do you know where half my clothes are gone?” he asked looking slightly confused

“Your clothes are missing?” I said sounding shocked

“Yeah do you know where they are” he asked almost laughing, It was then I realised I was standing naked in front of him.

“Oh Shit Gee turn around” I yelled

“Actually Alicia I’ll just leave” he said “See you when everyone arrives”

“Yeah Gee” I shouted. After that I went back to getting into my costume, first I got dressed and then put on some makeup, finally I fixed my hair so it looked like Gerard’s. At this point it was about quarter past one and everyone except Mikey who wasn’t supposed to get here till half past was here. So once I had my hair fixed I went downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so prolly not the best chapter but i like it
hope you guys do too