Diary of Alicia Thomson

8th September 2008(5 pm-ish to 6pm)

Alicia’s POV

“Uhh Gee where are we going?” I asked when everyone was in whatever car they were going in to this place that everyone except me and Mikey knew about
“You’ll see soon enough” he said back
“Oh c’mon please tell me?” I begged “I wont tell anyone”
“Now you know that makes no sense Alicia don’t you” said Gerard
“Yeah I know just please tell me” I begged
“Alright Alicia we are going to a nightclub about 20 minutes from here” Gee said
“Oh ok cool. Can I put on the radio?” I asked
“Yeah sure” said Gerard
I put on the radio on whatever station Gerard had on last and then decided it was no good so I out in a cd. It was “IF” by Mindless Self Indulgence it’s a really good cd. Gee seemed to like it anyway cause he started singing along with some of the songs. When I had heard the few songs I wanted to listen to on “IF” I took it out and put in a cd of all the MCR b-sides that my friend had made for me like forever ago. I put on Heaven Help Us and me Frank and Gee all stared singing right away.
Just as Heaven Help Us finished we arrived at the nightclub and even though we had left Franks house first we were the last ones there.
“Ok guys were here” said Frank and then he walked to the door and opened it. I guess we must be the only people allowed in tonight.
Everybody walked in and saw loads of decorations hung up everywhere. Including Gee’s banner it looked so amazing, like the whole room and not just the banner. I dunno when they had time to set this stuff up ‘cause I had spent like every minute of the last few days with them. Maybe they got Ray or someone else to set up the stuff for them. Who knows.
Frank and Gee walked to the stage thing in front of where everyone was standing. I was standing with Alicia and Eliza.
“Ok guys” said Gerard into a mic that was up there “Before we all wish Mikey a happy birthday and stuff me and Frank would like to make an announcement”
♠ ♠ ♠
ok people i know its short and not the best but ive got sorta writers block and cant think of anything
i will update but they will probably only be short and stuff