All the Faint Lights

011:

Chapter Eleven
“Go away! Just go away!” I yelled as Jordan drug James into my room and I threw my pillows at him.

“Have fun!” Jordan yelled and then pushed James in and then ran out of the room and I heard him shove the chair into the door.

“Staalsy! What the hell?!” James yelled and then tried to open the door, but couldn’t, “What the fuck?!”

“Freakin’ perfect,” I groaned and then collapsed face first into my pillows.

“What the hell is going on?!”

“Your teammate is a freak! That’s what’s going on!” I yelled and James growled and kicked the door.

“I have a game tomorrow! Staalsy you shit! We have a game tomorrow!” James yelled through the door and I groaned.

“I want my teddy bear,” I whined wishing that Geno was here, “He’s a good bodyguard.”

“Call your freakin’ bodyguard then!” James growled and sat up and scoffed at him.

“How the hell am I suppose to do that?! The blond giant out there has it!” I growled and then threw a pillow at James out of frustration, “You call him!”

“He took my phone too,” James said and I whined and collapsed back onto my bed, “Laptop?”

“Took it,” I said through the mattress.

“Any kind of electronically device?” James asked.

“Took it,” I said and then sat up, “Even my Kindle and ipod.”

“Christ, Staalsy! What the hell has gotten into you?!” James yelled and pounded on the door.

“Fight nice children! I only want to see scratches on his back, Linny!” James yelled through the door and I felt the heat rise to my face.

“Screw off, Jordan!” I yelled.

“Linny?” James asked and I sighed and shook my head.

“Stupid nickname my sister made up,” I growled and James sighed and looked at his watch.

“I need sleep,” he yawned.

“Then go to bed,” I muttered and then yawned too, “Stop yawning, you’re making me yawn!”

“What the hell do you want me to do?! I’m tired!” he yelled and I pointed towards the pillow on the floor.

“Go to sleep then,” I said and then laid down, “I’m going to bed!”

“I’m sleeping on the floor?!” he asked shocked.

“Well you’re certainly not sleeping on the bed!” I yelled, “I don’t where you sleep!”

“Fine then, move over,” he said and I sat up and looked at him shocked.

“Excuse me?!”

“I’m tired and need my sleep,” he stated, “I have a game tomorrow! If I sleep on the floor, my back is gunna kill me, so move your ass over!”

“Screw you-“ he shoved me over and then laid on my bed.

“No thanks, I wanna sleep,” he said and then yawned again and grabbed the pillow on the floor and shoved it under his head.

“Bastard,” I growled and then pounded on his back but then sighed when it looked like he wasn’t bothered by it. I sighed and then shook my head and reached over to turn the lamp off that sat next to my bed.

“Night Caroline,” James muttered.

“Fuck you,” I growled as I laid down, my back to him and then sighed, ‘…God I’m gunna kill Jordan…’

-James-
‘…Something smells good…’ I thought as I sniffed the air again, ‘…I’m really warm…’ I thought as I blinked my eyes open and saw that I was holding onto Caroline, ‘…Shit…’

I gulped and looked to see that Caroline was facing me, her arms were wrapped around my chest and head was lying on my arm that was wrapped her should and the other arm was draped over her waist. My head laid on top of hers and I was smelling the amazing smell of her shampoo, strawberries and cream.

‘…Shit, shit, shit, shit, this is not good!,,,’ I thought and then tried to move my head, but not too much, ‘…If I move she’ll wake up and kill me, if I don’t move, Jordan will come in here and bust me and I’ll never hear the end of it…’

I cursed and then felt her move in my arms and tried to bite back a groan when her thigh rubbed up against my groin. I felt Caroline stiffen and I knew I was busted; she jumped out of my arms and looked at me wide eyes.

“Wha- What- What are-“

“Shhh!” I growled and then placed my hand over her mouth and then hissed when she bit it and pushed me away.

“What are you doing?!” she growled loudly and I looked towards the door and listened to see if anyone was coming, “Neal!”

“Shut up!” I growled towards her, “You want to wake Jordan and he’ll come in here?!”

“Get out of me bed!” she growled and then shoved me, “Get out! Get out! Get out!”

I fell out of the bed, but pulled the sheets with me. I heard her yelp and I groaned when she fell on top of me. I winced when her knee was launched in my groin and I was having a hard time breathing.

“Get off,” I breathed fully in pain.

“WHOA!!! What’s going on in here?!”

‘…Fuck…’ I thought and she gasped and finally climbed off of me, “Thank god,” I groaned and rolled to my side.

“Sorry,” she muttered and then stood up and I heard her feet pounding on the ground, “Asshole!”

“OW!” Jordan yelled and I looked up to see that she had kicked him in the shin.

-Caroline-
“We’re home!” I heard and then glared towards Trisha and Sidney, “What happened here?”

“Uh,” Sidney looked back and forth, “What’s going on?”

“This is what happens when you leave me alone with Jordan Staal,” I growled and then walked over towards them. I turned around and smirked at my work.

“How the hell did you let a tiny girl tie you up?!” Sidney asked as he shook his head looking at James and Jordan.

“I have my ways,” I smirked and then walked towards my bedroom, got changed and decided that I was going to go to the studio, “Goodbye!”

“Christ Caroline! I can’t get the knots out!” Trisha yelled as I trotted out of the condo and towards my jeep, a smirk plastered on my face.

-James-
“I’m gunna kill her, I’m so gunna kill her,” I growled as I stormed into to the locker room and saw all the guys looking at me with a smirk on my face.

“Rough night?” Cooke snickered and I glared towards him.

I walked over towards my locker and found a picture of me being tied up with jump rope and thrown on the floor. I growled and then tore it down, “Dammit Crosby.”

“I knew you had a thing for her, but I never knew you liked it kinky,” Tyler laughed.

“Fuck you!” I growled and then tore up the picture and threw it in the garbage, “It took two hours for Trish to get Staalsy and I free!”

“Shouldn’t have pissed her off,” I heard and then turned my head to see Trisha walking in.

“I did nothing wrong!” I yelled and she snorted.

“What were you even doing at my place?” I asked and the guys laughed.

“Because of THAT asshole!” I growled and pointed towards Jordan, “He tricked me!”

“Uh huh, because you didn’t stop me lock you in that room, alone with her,” Jordan teased and I shoved him away as the guys laughed harder.

“You guys are dicks!” I yelled and then turned towards my locker and tried to drown out their teasing laughter.

-Caroline-
“Oh my god! These are sick seats!” Jake squealed like a little girl and I giggled.

“You’re too much,” I laughed and then sat down in the glass seats that were next to the home team penalty box.

Jake was wearing a plain black shirt with the Penguins logo on the front and I was wearing a Malkin jersey, I loved my Geno. The guys came out onto the ice for warm up and Jake was snapping pictures with his phone like a mad man.

I smiled brightly when Geno and Max skated over and threw their backs into the glass. Max then skated away and Tyler came over, but Geno stayed in front of me and smirked at my jersey. I laughed and came him a thumbs up. Crosby came over and waved towards us but pushed the other guys along and I laughed when they pouted.

“So you and the Russian?” Jake asked and I snorted.

“He’s just my bodyguard,” I laughed and Jake smirked and shrugged his shoulders.

“I hear that Neal has a thing for you anyways,” he said and I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“We can’t stand each other,” I said and Jake laughed.

“Let me guess, you two pick on each other?” he asked and I sighed, “Please Linny, it’s just like kids in first and second grade, they tease the person because they like them.”

“What the hell did you smoke before the game?!”