Will You Be There?

Chapter 4

*Ryan's POV* (3 hours after Felix has fainted)

I have been sitting in the same chair for the past 3 hours. I didn't even get up was to use the restroom or eat. I would not leave Felix's unconscious side. He had fainted just 3 hours ago, and I honestly didn't know why. I looked at him, his lips looks so inviting. Stop it Cry. For Jesus sake he's unconscious! The hospital room was small, with a little TV hanging from the wall, I had turned on the radio so that it wasn't super quiet.

I looked at Felix, his hand was open. As if saying, "Hold me." I bit my lip, then gently, I put my hand in his. He quickly tightened the grip, Could he be conscious? My eyes teared up, I got closer and kissed his cheek gently. "Felix. . I know you can't hear me, but please, please, pleeaassee be okay. If I lost you. . . I wouldn't know what to do. I'd be all alone. And Felix, I know that feeling all to well."

Felix just breathed. I smiled and held his hand a bit tighter, "Felix. . . I love you. . ."

Felix grumbled. I looked at him, my eyes widen, "Felix? Pewds?"

He coughed and opened his eyes, I quickly let go of his hand, "PEWDS! YOUR OKAY!!"

Felix just looked confused, "Yeah. . Where am I? What happened?"

I smiled, I was so full of joy I even had tears in my eyes! "You fainted at the house, friend. We're at the hospital."

Felix grumbled, "Gah. . . I have a massive headache."

I was about to say something but I was interrupted when a tall man walked in the room. "Felix? Where is my son?"

I stared at him, "Um. . ."

Felix smiled at his father, "Hola Pai. I'm fine."

His father wore a cold stare, "No you're not. I heard what happened to Marzia. . And now this? Felix what happened?"

Felix starred at his dad, "I honestly don't know."

I just stood there, luckily I had my mask on so they couldn't see my really embarrassed face.

*Felix's POV*

I stared at Cry, I knew his was holding my hand because I felt warmth in my palm. I shrugged, maybe he was just checking my pulse. But still. . I have this warm fuzzy feeling inside of me. I shook my head.

"You alright, friend? Could I get you anything?", Cry asked worryingly.

"N-no I'm alright." I turned to face my dad, "Dad, go home. I'll be fine."

My father bit his lip, "You sure, Felix? You seem so calm abo-" his eyes looked at my arms. FUCK! "Oh Felix. . What did you do to yourself?"

I cried, "Dad. . DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND! MARZIA IS DEAD! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND! WHEN MOTHER DIED YOU WENT INSANE! HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I FEEL?!"

(AN: I don't know if Pewds mom is dead ._. Please don't hate me. xD)

My father flinched, "Felix. . I understand what you're going through but-"

I snarled, "Get out."

"What? Felix -"

"GET OUT DAD!!" I yelled and I threw my pillow at him. My father had tears in his eyes but regretfully he nodded and left the room.

I looked at Cry and half smiled, Well this is awkward.

Cry smiled, "Well, friend. Um. . . Do you need water?"

I shook my head, "When the fuck am I getting outta here?"

I looked at Cry's mask, was he smiling or what? "Well, you'll be out by tonight, I think. Lemme get the doctor!"

Before I could say anything Cry rushed out of the room. I was all alone, I looked around the small hospital room. The TV was on some Spanish channel, I shrugged and looked around. Nothing out of the ordinary, a few magazines on the table But nothing out of the ordinary.

I looked at my hand, it was still warm from Ryan's touch. When he had held his hand it was like a small little electricity flowed through Felix. But . . What could it have been? Thing like that don't just happen. Could it mean something Of course not, Ryan was just his best friend, nothing more, nothing less.

My thoughts were interrupted by a tall man. He was tall, lightly tanned skin, his eyes were a beautiful green. He seemed no more than 28. I looked at him, He's my doctor?

"Oh my Felix, you've awoken from your coma!", he deep voice sounded like a smoo0th velvety sound.

I blushed slightly, "Y-yes doctor.'

He smiled, "That's good. Now I'm going to ask you a few questions. Just answer them honestly, alright?"

My heart rate sped up, I don't know why. . . But I was quite nervous.

"First question, where did you get those two horrible scars?"

I cleared my throat, "Well you see-"

The doctor gave me a stern look, "No explanations, just answer the question."

What a dick. " I cut myself with a knife, doctor."

The doctor wrote something down on his notepad, "And why would you do something so ridiculous?"

I sneered, "Is this a hospital or a counseling office?"

The doctor gave me a quick smile before his face had that serious look again, "Aha. Well Felix, you have a point. Now, I'm going to prescribe you some medicine. It should help your headaches and fainting."

I nodded, he looked at me and smiled, "Well, get into your stuff. And here is your prescription, and you're free to go."

I scoffed, "Thanks."

He nodded and left the room. What a fucking dick! I shook my head. It wasn't worth it. I put on my skinny jeans and bro fist t-shirt, when Cry waked into the room. "Hey, can I come in?"

I smirked, "Yeah. We can leave I just gotta drop of a prescription off at CVS and we can go home."

Cry nodded, he seemed at edge. I smiled, 'Hey, I'm okay. Don't worry about it, Cry."

Cry smiled, or at least I think he did. I couldn't tell behind his stupid mask. We gathered our things ad walked down the long hospital hallway. I hated hospitals, they were so depressing. All the sick people and kids. . It just got to me really bad. I looked into a room, a woman was crying as she held her child's hand. She cried, "C'mon Marcus, get up! Please. . "

I couldn't help it, I walked in the room. I could hear Ryan telling me to get out but I couldn't.

The woman looked at me, "A-are you. . . PewdiePie?"

I smiled just a bit, "Yes, yes I am. But please, call me Felix."

She looks at me with such happiness, "Oh my. . Marcus loves you. All he ever talks about is you. . "

I looked at the kid know as Marcus, he had brown messy hair, his skin was pale, and his eyes were closed. I sighed, then I heard a grumbling sound.

The mother looked happy, "Marcus, baby, honey, you're okay!!"

The boy grumbled and slowly opened his eyes, "M-mommy. . . Where am I?"

I smiled, I was even relived that this boy was okay.

"Look baby, it's PewdiePie.", the mother cried.

The boy, with a tired face, looked at me, his face brightened with a wide grin. His green eyes seemed to shine, "P-pewdiepie!? I-is Cry here?!"

I motioned Cry to walk in, he seemed hesitant at first, but once he saw how happy the kid was, he happily greeted him.

"Oh my God!! This is the best day ever!! Can I have you're autographs?!?!?!" Marcus squealed like a little girl. I smiled, I quickly got a pen and paper and wrote, Hope you get better soon, Marcus. Best regards, PewdiePie. I passed the paper to Cry where he put, Sup. hope you feel better, ChaoticMonki.

He handed to the boy, he seemed like the happiest boy in the whole world. Cry gave him a kiss on the forehead and I gave him a brofist. With a wave we left, I smiled to myself. I felt really good.

"Oh boy Cry, I can't wait to tell Mar-" my good feeling went away as quickly as it came. I had forgotten that Marzia was gone. .

"Oh, friend. . " Cry gave me a quick hug, "You'll be fine."

"How do you know, Cry?" I said as we walked out of the hospital. We walked to our car in silence. "Guess you don't know."

Cry sat in the drivers seat, "Yes I do know. Wanna know why?"

I nodded, he smirked and said, "Well. . . A few years ago I fell in love with someone so. . . Amazing. But that person was happy with someone else. The person only saw me as a friend, or at least. That's what I think. I mean, look at me.. I'm just a dumb fuck hiding behind a stupid mask. Anyway, this person always seemed so happy. I didn't want to fuck up their life, and our friendship by saying that I fell in love with them. So instead, I kept quiet. I never told anyone, I just kept all my feelings to myself. . 3 years have gone by and I still love that person. There is not a day that goes by where I don't think about what could have been. Anyway, my point is, I'm still alive. I'm sure I'll find someone else, and if I don't well, I'm fine living by myself. No shame in that."

I looked out the window, "Who was this person, Ryan?"

Cry stiffened, "Well, it was. . ." he laughed, "Oh Pewds, it's no one important."

After that, the ride was silent. No one talked, there was music but I wasn't even paying attention to it. I just wondered. . . Who was that person that Cry is in love with? Could it be someone I know? Someone that I hate? I shrugged, He didn't have to tell me. He'll tell me when he wants to. And I'll be here for him. Like he was here for me.

~~~~~~ The next day~~~~~~

I woke up at 1:00 am last night, I've been awake since. All I could think about was that the funeral was today. I looked at the clock, How much time has passed? All I've been doing is just laying in my bed. . . Looking at the ceiling. It was 6:pm, the funeral starts at 9 but I felt like I should get ready. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and took my clothes off, when I stepped in, the warm water loosened my tense muscles. I moaned a bit, that felt nice. . .

~~~Ryan's POV~~~

It was 6 am, when I heard the water from the shower turn on. I sighed, That's Felix getting ready for the funeral. Am I going to the funeral? Why wouldn't I. I'm just really sad for Pewds, I don't want to see him at her coffin, crying his eyes out and begging God that this isn't true. I smirked, I stopped believing in God long ago.