Status: Co-Write

The Closet Game

Demons.

Today was the day we were going to the cabin with the others I was so excited. I had to pick up Zack hopefully he was ready, His parents were out of town so they can't drive him and Zack never learnt how to drive.

When I got to his house he was not outside, great i'm gonna have to wake him up. I unlocked the door with my set of keys he lent me and walked to his room seeing a peaceful Zack laying with that little teddy bear I got him on our 3rd anniversary I hated waking him up he was always cranky when he gets woken up at 6 am.

"Zacky,Wakie Wakies" I shook slightly making him look like he's going a little dance.
"Come one baby!" I said kissing his forehead with a harder shake.
"Zack I will spill cold water on you if you do not wake up!" I yelled as I got the water and splashed him.
"Fuck you!" Zack yelled as he shivered from the coldness from the water.
"Baby it had to be done now lets get ready to go, you can sleep on the way there okay love?" I said getting out his bag and filling it with clothes and accessories he will be needing for the long summer vacation.
"Why'd you wake me?" Zack asked crying.
"I'm sorry baby but we are going to the cabin today love and we gotta be there at a certain time okay? you can sleep in the car if you please baby! okay I love you" I said walking up to him and kissing his plump lips hugging him as we kissed.
He broke apart and I help him get changed, nothing I haven't seen before I mean we've been dating for the past 7 years now.

We got to the cabin and were greeted by the others.
"Jimmy Carry me!" Zack whined and Jimmy did as he was told picking him up on his shoulders and running away with my baby making me pretend to cry.
"Don't worry Bri he won't do anything to him"Johnny said rubbing my back.
I got nervous when Jimmy ran back without Zee.
"Where'd you put Zee?" I asked nervously.
"Oh he's on the roof of the cabin." Jimmy said as he picked up his bags.
"The what?" I asked as I ran with the bags to where Jimmy has ran off to.
"Look Bri i'm on the roof!" Zack laughed jumping before I pulled him down kissing his lips before pushing him back up.
He held on to me making me go up with him.
"Bri the view is beautiful up here ain't it?" Zack asked kissing my shoulder before I nodded and jumped down.
"Come on babe lets go pick our bed!" I said helping him down as we walked in the room.

"Okay dudes there is only 3 beds and there is 6 of us!" Matt said.
"Who let you have your vaca here again?" I asked.
"My father he owns this place and asked me if I wanted to" Matt said "Anyways so back to the Question. Val is sleeping with me which leaves 2 beds" Matt said climbing at the top with Val.
"I think Bri and Zee, Johnny and Jimmy should sleep together" Val said.
"Well I was going to sleep with Zee anyways!" I said slapping Zack's ass as we went to bed under Matt and Val.
"Okay but no sex!" Matt said looking at us as Zack blushed.
"Hell no I ain't sleeping with that thing" Jimmy said kicking Johnny off the bed.
"Well okay lets play heads/tails Jim you're tails Johnny heads" Matt said pulling out a quarter and flipping making it land on Heads.
"Johnny gets it" Val said.
"So Johnny wanna share?" Jimmy said.
"Whatever" Johnny rolled his eyes as Jimmy jumped up and hugged that little boy till he was black and blue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everyone for Commenting/Recommending/Subscribing and Reading it means a lot to us.

-7foldfoREVer1666