‹ Prequel: Tell Me You Need Me

You're Dying to Please

Your eyes caught in the shadows of dreaming while he sleeps.

I woke up in Devin's arms. It was only one night but damn, I missed being in Chris's arms. I rolled over and faced Devin, who was awake.
"Good morning," he smiled.
"Good morning."
I sat up and moved my one leg over Devin to get out. I couldn't help but notice he ground his hips together with mine.
"Devin... what are you doing?" I asked.
He chuckled. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself."
I just laughed it off and got out of my bunk. I was thirsty and I needed blood.
I got into the kitchen and took a blog bag for myself, drinking it until it was empty. I threw the empty bag away and looked up to see Chris standing in front of me. I practically jumped out of my pants.
"Damn, you scared me," I said.
He laughed evilly. "Couldn't bring me breakfast? So much for being a housewife."
"I never said I was!" I threw my hands in the air.
He grinned. "I'm kidding."
I walked to the couch area, only to be stopped by Angelo in my tracks. I looked up at him.
"Good morning," I smiled.
He returned the smile. "Good morning."
I plopped myself onto the couch and I surfed through the channels. I didn't find anything good so I walked up to the entertainment center we had and I looked for a movie to watch. I heard our tour manager Josh tell Chris it was his turn to drive, so I figured I'd keep him company.
I walked up to the front of the bus and I saw Chris in the driver's seat with his sunglasses on.
"Do you want sunblock baby?" I asked him.
He looked over and smiled at me. "Please."
I graded the sunblock out of the glove compartment and I started massaging it onto his body. I heard him moan when I rubbed his wrist.
"Feel good baby?" I smiled.
"Yeah," he moaned out.
After I was done rubbing sunblock over the visible spots on his body, I sat next to him. I intertwined my fingers in his and he grinned at me. We made small talk for a while.
"Where are we playing tonight?" I asked him.
"Some small city in Colorado. I'm just happy tour ends next week," he sighed.
I nodded. "Me too."
He squeezed my hand. "Hey baby?"
"Yeah?"
"I've been looking around at homes in California, how about we get a place of our own? It's nice living with the guys and all but I'd like to have a place of our own."
I smiled at the thought. "California would be nice, but we're gonna melt away."
"True. Maybe somewhere in Nevada?" he suggested.
"Maybe. We'll see," I smiled.
I looked over at him and saw his infamous grin spread across his face. "What's so funny?"
"Nothing baby," he said as he rubbed tiny circles on my hand. "Just thinking."
"About what?" I asked.
He chuckled. "You mean so much to me Ricky, you really do."
I smiled at him. "You mean more than the world to me, Chris."
"I love you," he said as he brought my hand up to his lips, kissing it.
I smiled. "I love you too.
I leaned over to kiss his cheek, and I saw a flash on my side. I looked over and I saw Devin holding his phone in his hand, smiling.
"Damn it Devin!" I laughed. "You videotaped him proposing and now you're taking pictures of us?"
"Oh yeah, can you send me that video?" Chris asked Devin.
I giggled. "What are you going to do with it?"
"Nothing," he smiled evilly.
I playfully glared at him and stuck my tongue out.
"You keep that tongue for later," he winked at me.
Devin started laughing. "Alright you two."
Chris pulled into a venue. "We're here!"
The guys on the back of the bus groaned and walked out toward the front of the bus. Today was going to be a long day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three hours later.
We started walking out to the stage. The crowd changed 'Motionless', which made me smile. Our fans meant a lot to me.
I grabbed my guitar off its stand and I asked our tech guy if it was tuned, and it was. Angelo walked on stage first, then Devin, then Ryan, then Balz, then me, then Chris. When Chris walked out, he asked the crowd "are you guys fucking ready?!"
The crowd went insane and we started playing our song Abigail.
"Burn, baby burn!" Chris screamed into the microphone.
And in 40 minutes, we were already finished. Time flies by fast when you're having fun. I threw my pick to the crowd and walked off stage, having my ass grabbed by Chris.
"You did great," he grinned.
I jumped into his arms. "You did too, baby."
We had our kiss, hearing Balz groan. This happened every time we got off stage but I loved every second of it.
Once we had our gear packed in our bus and met some fans, we headed out to the next venue. Balz was driving.
I sat down on the couch, joining Angelo. "Hey Ange," I smiled.
"Hey," he said quietly. "Where's Chris?"
"I don't know," I said honestly. I got up and started looking for him. I found him in the kitchen, drinking from a blood bag.
"Hi baby," he smiled.
I returned his smile. "Come out in the lounge when you're done, we can watch some movies tonight."
"Okay," he grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title credit: Violets Are Blue by Motionless In White