Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

you got a lot to say for the one that walked away

Chapt 17

Our set was earlier today. I stopped by the tent with the boys, gave some autographs, but 15 minutes later we had to head to the stage. The boys were testing their instruments with the guitar techs and I was sitting on the floor, leaning on something thinking about Parker. What if he really didn't care about me having someone else? I would have done this all in vain. I was still thinking about that when the boys started yelling "OY CHELSEA! STOP THINKING ABOUT JAIME AND GET YOUR ASS TO THE STAGE." I rolled my eyes and stood up quickly. The  boys ran up to the stage receiving screams from the crowd, and I followed them. I tried my best to look as energetic and excited, but inside I was really worried. What if this little "act" ruined my friendship with Jaime? Then I'd be completly lost. The set seemed longer than usual, but I was ok with it. I really didn't need to be worried while I'm on stage. On top of it it's where I feel better. All the good vibes coming from the crowd make me happier than I've ver been with Parker. But either ways, I love them both. Our set had finally come to an end. I thanked the amazing crowd and left the stage blowing a kiss to them. It just made me happy that they knew all our songs. When I left the stage, I saw the boys talking agressively to someone. I heard an "You're not talking to her" from Christian, and an "Get the hell out of here" from Adam. That's when I saw who were they talking to. Parker. Parker was there, and probably wanted something. I don't know how but he saw me staring at him and he said something I couldn't hear to the boys, and they all looked at me. They kept hissing at him, but at one point, Parker was heading to me. I was really confused. What was he doing here? What did he want with me? And why the boys would fucking let him talk to me? "Hi Chelsea" he said as he stopped right in front of me."What do you want Parker?" Yes, I was going to be a heartless bitch to him. "Apologize" What the fuck? "Apologize? Apologize for what?" I asked him, increasing my tone of voice a little bit. "For being a jerk to you." I looked at him incredulously. "Now after a year you tell me that?" He remained quiet, staring at me. "God Parker, sometimes I think you are bipolar!" I said with all of my rage "Can't you see how things are different now? We're not the same anymore!" I said. He nodded and said "I know. I just want to let you know that I've changed. For good Chelsea. I mean it." "Does it matter? Seriously Parker what are you trying to say?" He took a deep breath and said "I think I still love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
deleted by accident, reuploading
sorry