Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

i could fall apart here and now

Parker Cannon's POV

We were in Pomona today and it was fucking hot. We were close from our home in Cali and it felt so right been there. I was heading to our tent for signing when I heard a familiar voice coming from the acoustic "lounge", where fans would sit on the floor and listen to an unplugged set from a random band. It was One Drink Away, Chelsea's band. She was singing while that jackass, a.k.a Christian was playing guitar. I wasn't familiar with the song she was singing but I wish I was. When Chelsea and I were dating she always supported my band buying albums ans band merch. I didn't. I didn't care how many times she told me to listen to the band's new single, or buy a crewneck written One Drink Away on it. I wasn't as supportive as she was.

Christian played the last chords and she flashed a smile to the crowd. They were standing up and leaving when someone said loudly "PLAY A COVER!" Chelsea and Christian looked at eachother and agreed on playing a cover song. Last time I saw her covering a song, was the "Gives You Hell" tragedy. It really pissed me off and I told her things I shouldn't have. I was standing on a point behind them, and I hoped no one would recognize me. Chelsea whispered something to Christian and he said something that made her laugh. She said on the microphone they were covering the song "Letdown" by a band called This Providence. I wasn't familliar with it once again, but I kept listening to it. It was a song filled with doo doo doos and it seemed a cool song until I heard the chores.

She said "You're just a let down,
Another one of my mistakes,
I never loved you anyway,
I never did and I never will..."

Obviously it was more than a random song she picked. It meant something for her. And it broke my heart that the song she was singing, was another song to express the way she was feeling. Which was broken and filled with regret.

"I took the bait, she told me I didn't know what I was missing."

And with that, the song was over filled with applauses and aproval screams. Even tough the song was told in the point of view of a dude, like me, when she sang it, you could tell she was in his shoes. She was feeling that.

For me it was pretty clear the way she was feeling, now to have her back, I need to show her how I'm feeling. I headed to my bus, forgetting about the signing, grabbed my guitar and started to write a song.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok, i accidentaly skipped this chapter.
i'm sorry, i'm so dumb.
well... i hope you haven't read the chapter i posted like some minutes ago.
because it was supposed to be a surprise. lol
anyways, if you haven't read it.
you'll be surprised i guess...
anywaaays!
i'm back for good!
wifi sucked at that hotel ohmygod.
i'm home and classes start next week. fuck
well, comment and i'll post soon the next one!
xx