Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

staring at me with your lips and tongue

Chapt. 5

I woke up determined to rub in Parker's face what he had lost. So, I dressed exactly the way I did when we met. A floral pink top, who stopped some inches above my bellybutton, a black (really short) shorts, and a pink vans. I also decided I was going to wear my signature "cat" eyeliner, which kind of stretched to the sides, formimg a small line along my eyes. I didn't straighten my hair, so he was naturally wavy, and applied a little bit of Mac lip gloss. I was ready. Our set would start in about 2 hours, so I had lots of time too see everybody I still haven't yet.

As I stepped out of the bathroom, the boys all looked at me and whistled. Caleb said "Oooooh, who are you trying to impress today Chels?" I laughed and said "Nobody, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to see the guys from You Me At Six".

I walked out of the bus, some fans recognized me and asked for pictures and autographs, I obviously didn't deny and smiled to them politely as they walked away waving me goodbye. I finally reached the YMAS bus, so I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Josh opened the door shirtless, and smiled when he saw me "Well hello pretty lady, came here for a good shag, yeah?" I slapped his arm laughing, 'cause I knew he was joking and said "You wish Franceschi". He lauhed too and said "Well, I only said that 'cause you're looking stunning today" he opened the door a little more, allowing me to get in.

When the boys saw it was me, they had the same reaction my band did, 'cause me to blush a little. They were playing Fifa obviously, but they paused the game and everybody stood up, giving me a nice hug each. We talked for some minutes until Josh asked me to walk around with him. We walked and talked, just updating on each other lives. I didn't notice we were now passing through the band tents until Alan from Of Mice & Men screamed "HI CHELSEA" and waved like crazy. I laughed and waved back at him, promising I would see him later. We kept walking until I saw we were passing in front of The Story So Far tent, and guess who was there? Yes, Parker. I saw him staring at me, with the same ridiculous smirk from the previous night. But I ignored it and continued.

Josh suddenly said "Want to see which band is playing now?" I nodded and we headed to the stage where Yellowcard was playing. We were there just dancing and singing along to the songs we knew until I got a text saying we were about to perform. I invited Josh to come and see our set and he accepted it, running with me to the stage we were going to perform. The boys from Pierce The Veil and All Time Low were there talking to my band, and when me and Josh arrived they all hugged us and said they were going to watch us. I was super excited for our first show, much more than I taught I'd be. The crows began to scream and the boys began entering the stage making the screams grow louder. Then I ran to the stage saying hello to the crowd. The boys started playing and I just went with the flow, jumping, dancing, watching the crowd go wild... I gave some glances to the side of the stage to see the boys from Pierce The Veil singing along with me, Jack humping the wall, Alex taking pictures, probably instagramming them later, Rian on the phone with someone and Zack talking with Josh.

While I was looking at them, I noticed Jaime mouthing for me "Look at the other side" as I did I saw no one less then Parker staring right back at me with his bandmembers by his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
hii.. i know i said i was going to post this last saturday, but i decided posting another story and i forgot about this one! hahaha anywaays...
please comment kaaay?
sub if you will :)
xoxo