Status: complete! xx

Warped Queen

i feel like dancing tonight

I was ready for tonight. I was wearing a black, really tight, strapless, lace dress with some black pumps. My hair was straightened and my makeup was perfect. Not too much, but not too little. The boys were really handsome and they smelled really really good. All I knew was that my band, Pierce The Veil, YMAS, All Time Low, Of Mice & Men and I See Stars were coming.

We got to the club, the song "Pursuit Of Happiness" was playing really loudly. I guess we were the last band who arrived because I could spot someone of every band in the club. Some were talking to each others, some were in the bar and some were talking (or making out, which was Jack's case) with some girl. I saw Jaime coming to us. He greeted the boys with a man hug and me with a kiss on my cheek. It was hard to talk since the music was playing in such a high volume, so I just pulled Jaime to the dance floor and we started dancing like crazy when the song "Welcome To Ibiza" started playing. He placed his hands on my hips and I placed my arms around his neck. We were really close and it was really awkward for both of us, but something kept us together. Our lips were almost touching, until Jaime jumped a bit, because his phone was vibrating, making us separate a little. He said to me "Vic is calling, I have to go and find him. I'll be right back." he left really quicky, not looking in my eyes, leaving me completly alone on the dancefloor.

I was slightly drunk so I wouldn't be still, specially when the song "Don't You Worry Child" started playing. I kept dancing alone when two hands were placed on my hips from behind, thank God Jaime had arrived. We started dancing, then we kind of started grinding. I'm not saying I didn't like it, but I was kind of surprised with this. I mean his band members an my band members would be watching and just take anticipated conclusions that we would fuck later. I was lost in my thoughts when a voice, definetly not Jaime's said "You want to kill me Chelsea?" I turned quickly to find out this whole time I wasn't dancing with Jaime, but with Devin Oliver from I See Stars. "Devin?" I said really confused. He smiled and said "Yeah, were you expecting someone else?" I wasn't going to say yes, I mean he's super hot and all. But I wasn't going to say no because I really was expecting someone else. "No, but I thought you were just a random guy you know. I haven't seen you yet on Warped, so I'm just really surprised. He nodded as if he understood what I said and said "You look tremendously hot today Chels." and grabbed my hips with his two hands, pulling me closer to him. We were about to kiss, when I said, "Can you get me a drink?" He sighed and then said "Yes, sure." and walked away.

I had to find Jaime, I didn't even care if Devin wouldn't find me on the dance floor. I spotted Alex and figured he would know where Jaime was, because I looked all around the club, and didn't find him. "Alex, can I ask you something?" I asked behing him, when he turned to face me, he choked on his drink, but managed to don't die. "Chelsea holy shit, do you want to give me an instant boner?" He said looking up and down at me. I just ignored what he said and said "Have you seen Jaime?" he nodded and said "Yeah, he went back to the bus because he said he wasn't feeling very good." I mumbled shit and told him I had to leave too. After hearing some innapropriate comments about the way I looked from him, I managed to leave.

I was just thinking about Jaime, he must have seen me dancing/grinding with Devin. I texted Christian I would get a cab to go back to our bus because I wasn't feeling very well either. I had to talk to Jaime and explain about what he saw, or think he saw.
♠ ♠ ♠
pursuit of happiness - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFW4S-R9j9A
welcome to ibiza - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhGYgwlR6Is
don't you worry child - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzRIOTu338Q
if you wanna listen to the songs...

ok this chapter was so fun to write!
i hope you guys are enjoying!
feedback is appreciated, thank you very muchhh..
see yaaaaa
xoxo