Glee, Actually.

Running Late

-Stacie’s Point Of View-

I was running around my house looking for my other black converse shoe. I was already running late for my first recording of the new season of Glee and my agent kept calling me.

“Yes Karen?” I said as I answered the fifth phone call from my agent.
“Hi Stacie, who was the one who begged me to get you an audition to your favorite show and is now currently behind schedule and may not get there on time?” my agent Karen said.
“I know, I’m trying to find my new shoe. Ah ha, I found it!” I said as I found my other black converse and put it on my foot and starting to tie it.
“So will you be heading to the studio to start recording the songs now?” Karen asked me.
“Yes, heading out the door now.” I said.
“Hunter if you are late, I’m never going to listen to you beg again.” Karen said as she hung up on me. I grabbed my car keys and walked out of my door.

I couldn’t believe I would be a few minutes late to my first ever time being on Glee, what if they don’t ask me to be on the show again because of this. I pulled out of the driveway of my expensive house that was in a gated community in Beverly Hills. Once I made the main road, I hoped today wasn’t one of those days that everyone decided to drive and get stuck in traffic.

“Please don’t let me get stuck in traffic.” I said out loud as I continued my drive to the highway where I had to get off to go to downtown LA. Thankfully there was no traffic and I made it to the studio in time. I pulled in next to a car and got out. I ran in and saw Lea Michelle and Jenna Uskowitz.

“Hi, you must be Stacie, I’m Lea.” Lea Michelle said as she held out her hand for me to shake.
“Nice to meet you.” I replied shaking her hand.
“I’m Jenna.” Jenna said holding her hand out as well.
“Nice to meet you too.” I said.
“We are the first ones here we are just waiting for a few more and the other new girl.” Lea said. I nodded being thankful that I wasn’t late. I sat around talking to Jenna and Lea telling them how I watched the first season and I just wanted to be on it. We also got to know each other and we were talking about which songs us girls were going to sing as a group and which ones everyone else was going to sing.

Soon Kevin McHale, Heather Morris, Chris Colfer, Mark Salling, Cory Monteith, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Matthew Morrison, Dianna Agron, Harry Shum Jr, and finally Chord Overstreet and some other girl too. I tried to keep my fan girling to a minimum but I was standing in a room with people I could connect with.

“Alright, we have two new people joining us this season and their names is Stacie Hunter and Sammy Michaels so make sure they feel welcome and not left out.” Ryan Murphy said walking into the room. Everyone smiled and said hi to myself and the Sammy girl. I looked at Sammy and she had a blue strapless dress and looked very preppy in a way.

“Sammy your character is going to be the fraternal twin sister of an upcoming character named Blaine. Stacie you are going to be the new girl who moves to Lima.” Ryan said and Sammy and I nodded. Ryan looked at us and continued on with what was going to happen and how we are going to become part of the New Directions.

“Now we are going to discuss the songs we are doing and then record them and once we are done recording them all we well go to the lot and start making these episodes happen. We are going to have two new girls at the same time but they are going to get pushed to the New Directions different ways. Sammy you are going to be in the courtyard while the group is singing Empire State of Mind and after you are just going to walk into the choir room and ask Matt if you can audition to be a part of the group. Stacie is going to be the new girl that Chord is going to come up to you one day at lunch and just start to become your friend because he knows how it feels to have no friends and moving to a new school, then he’ll bring you to the choir room and you’ll hear him sing Every Rose has it Thorn and you at first you don’t want to join but then Chord convinces you to join and you sing whatever song you feel the need to sing we’ll discuss it later and then we’ll make it that you start to fall in love with Chord. That’s just the jist of your characters does it sound good?” Ryan asked Sammy and I.

“Yes, it does sound good.” We said.
“Alright, let’s start recording the songs for this season.” Ryan said as he walked away. We all broke off an started to look at the music.

“So, it looks like we’ll be singing Lucky.” Chord said to me which made me smile.
“Well it looks like we’ll be best friends.” I said.
“Yep, let’s see what else you’re singing, of course the New Direction songs and the new direction female songs.” Chord said.
“And of course my song to get into the New Directions.” I said to him. Lea came over and smiled.
“And what were you thinking of doing?” she asked.
“Well I was thinking of doing I’m Not a Girl by Britney Spears.” I said.

“Oh, good choice, Sammy what do you think you are going to do?” Lea asked Sammy who I didn’t really hear at all except for when Ryan was talking to both of us.
“Umm, I don’t know yet.” Sammy said and I thought her voice was going to match her outfit but it didn’t.
“Well I hope it’s a good one.” Lea said smiling as she was called in next to start singing.
“I haven’t really thought of a song and I knew today we were going to record them.” Sammy said starting to blush.
“Oh don’t worry; I thought I was going to be late.” I said which made her laugh.
“As you could tell the only early birds was Lea and Jenna.” Harry said coming over to join Sammy, Chord and I.
“I could tell, my agent was down my neck and I couldn’t find my other shoe.” I said.

“I was just all jumbled and nervous.” Sammy said, “oh and I love your outfit.” I smiled as I looked down at my Nerdtastic shirt, with my nerd glasses and my mustache earrings, necklace and ring.
“Thanks, I love yours too. Don’t be nervous it’s the best job ever.” I said making everyone laugh.
“So no pressure or anything but what song have you picked?” Ryan said randomly from behind us causing Sammy and I to jump and everyone else to laugh at us.

“I picked I’m Not a Girl by Britney Spears.” I said.
“And I picked The Only Exception.” Sammy said smiling.
“Good choices. Now Stacie it’s your turn to sing your solo parts in the songs and other songs that we picked for your character.” Ryan said as I followed him to the recording booth. I couldn’t believe that today was the first day of me being a character on Glee. I smiled as I started to sing the first song that started to play in my ear. I sang all the songs that they picked for me and I picked and then walked back into where the others were eating pizza. I could tell we were all going to get along once we start acting together.

“Sammy, your turn.” I said to her. She nodded and got up and headed to the recording booth. I could see her becoming one of my closest friends.
“So tomorrow is when we are going to start acting or sometime today this is the quickest we’ve ever gone through the songs.” Kevin said.
“It really is, usually we are goofing off.” Mark said.
“Well I guess we are a no nonsense crew or either that Ryan had planned for us to be here so early in the morning so we can start acting?” Lea said.
“All I know is, I had to wake up after not going to sleep till five.” I said.
“Two hours of sleep.” Chord said. I nodded and we continued to talk as everyone was off recording we even recorded all of us together in one booth and that was pretty fun.

“Alright time to go to the set and start working on the first scenes. I want to be able to get Stacie and Sammy walking into McKinley today. So let’s go.” Ryan said as we all followed him to the lot which wasn’t far from the studio. I looked around and was soon pulled into a room by a stylist.
“So we are going to have you put in a rock type of outfit for your first day.” She said to me as she pulled out a red shirt with black lace and skull, black pants, red converse, a red skull backpack and other things related to my outfit.

“Perfect, people will judge you and not want to sit with you.” The girl said as I looked at my outfit, it was definitely something I would wear, “did you do your voice over for you walking into the school?”
“Yeah I did.” I said.
“Alright let’s go.” She said pushing me out as I looked at the halls of William McKinley high.

“So I know you study your lines right?” Ryan said.
“Of course.” I said feeling proud of myself that I stayed up just to make sure I knew them.
“Alright and action.”

I opened up the doors and I could hear my own voice speaking and I got into the character of Jamie.

-Jamie’s Point of view-

“Walking into McKinley was so much different than Olympic High in Charlotte. I hated the fact that my father got a new job and decided that we had to move to Lima, Ohio where I had no friends and I didn’t fit in anywhere. Look at all the people just staring at me like ‘Oh look it’s the new girl’ I’m never going to make any friends this way.” My own voice said as I looked at everyone and continued to look at my schedule.
“Now, if only I could find my locker.” My voice said as I stopped in the hallway to look to see if I was near it.
“Move it new girl.” Dave said as I looked up.
“Sorry.” I said looking down and realizing that my locker was right where he was standing.

“Did you not hear me?” Dave asked.
“I did, but you are in my way.” I said. He glared and then continued to walk on.

“Great, I already made a new enemy.” I said as I opened my locker. At first it was tricky and everyone was laughing at me. I just walked away and acted like I didn’t want to go in my locker.
“Come on Jamie, don’t be a fool on your first day.” I said looking around to find my first class which was Spanish. When I walked in there was a bunch of people I did not know. I went up to the teacher whose name was Mr. Schuester.

“You must be Jamie Daniels.” He said and I nodded my head.
“Look Finn fresh meat.” A guy with a mohawk said.
“Puck, just because she is new doesn’t mean you can get with her.” Finn said.
“Well Jamie, since the only seat open is next to Noah, you will have to sit there.” He said. I nodded and sat down next to Noah.
“Hi, I’m Puck and you are.” Puck asked.
“Not interested.” I said and smiled looking at the book Mr. Schuester gave me.
“Mr. Shoo, what are we going to learn today.” Finn asked. When Mr. Schuester started talking that’s when I zoned out.

-Stacie’s Point of View-

I was still zoning out almost asleep when I heard.

“And cut.” Come from Ryan’s mouth.
“Huh, sorry I started to sleep.” I said.
“That was perfect though. Now onto Sammy’s scene while you start reading the next scene you’re in.” Ryan said, “That goes for you boys too.” Cory and Mark nodded and we all stood up and left the classroom.

“That was perfect.” Mark said as he put his arm around me.
“You are a natural.” Cory said.
“Thanks guys.” I said.
“Now let’s watch Sammy’s.” Mark said as we walked to an area where we could watch her in action.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope you guys like it. Sorry for the random drabble once I get into it, it won't be as long or boring.

Stacie Hunter
Jamie Daniels

Those are the outfits in case you want to see them