Status: on hiatus.

First Time for Everything.

confrontation.

Over the weekend, I was in fear of going back to school on Monday. I knew Cataleya’s big mouth would have told everyone in the junior class I was knocked up, and if they asked who the father was, they’d all shake their head and wouldn’t believe it was Ethan. No one would. Because Ethan was the party boy, who liked to drink and have a new girl on his arm every week, and I was the shy, quiet girl who made straight A’s. No one remembered that I was at that party in July, and I’m sure once it got around, I would be the biggest liar and slut of the century.

I did everything I could to try and stay out. I pretended to be sick. I even made myself throw up, but my mom wouldn’t budge at all. I knew she wanted me to keep my grades up, pregnant or not, but there were times where I wish she would just let me skip a day. Everyone knew I’d make up whatever work I had missed.

I did everything I could not to attract attention to myself, but it was no use. Everyone was staring at me, staring at my belly. I was lucky I wasn't too big, or I’m sure it would be worse.

I heard people whispering, calling me a whore and a liar. It honestly made me want to cry, but I was able to hold it in for homeroom and most of the morning. Even though I knew when lunch came around, it would get worse.

Image


I was right about it getting worse. I had people come up to me and ask me how far along I was, or when I was due, or if Ethan was the father. I did everything I could to just brush the questions off, but my schoolmates were persistent.

At lunch, a group of girls came over and sat at the table I was at. I knew them all. Madison Dial, Jenelle Powers and Samantha Moss. Jenelle and Samantha were Ethan’s exes and Madison was his new flavor of the week. No doubt the news that I was pregnant had upset her.

“Hi Alex,” Madison said, giving me the fakest smile I had ever seen. She sat down beside me while Jenelle and Samantha sat across from me.

“Hi,” I muttered, looking at the pizza that the school served for lunch today. It looked overcooked.

“How are you?” Madison asked.

I shrugged, “fine, I guess.”

Madison looked over to Samantha and Jenelle, she had a sickly sweet smile on her face. No wonder she always won Homecoming Queen, her smile would put a spell on you so you would vote for her.

“Well, Alex,” she began, pausing for a second to clear her throat, “I would really appreciate it if you would stop these rumors of Ethan being your baby daddy.”

I threw my head back and laughed, “Madison, I would stop it, if you know, he actually wasn't the father of my unborn child, but unfortunately, he is.” I gave her the fakest smile I could muster up, even though my heart was pounding so hard I was pretty sure it was going to bust out from my chest.

Madison wrinkled her nose and gave me a look, “Whatever Alex, I’m sure once it’s born you’ll drop this stupid lie,”

“Uhm, no, I won’t,” I told her, standing up from the table, “because in about two weeks, Ethan is supposed to take a DNA test that will prove he’s the father. So maybe then you’ll lay off my fucking case.”

I walked away from Madison and her posse. Madison’s face showed nothing but pure shock, but I didn't care. I was tired of people looking at me like I was some liar or some slut because Ethan was a whoredog.

Image


The school week passed by without any more drama from Madison or Ethan. My belly was slowly getting bigger and certain symptoms were disappearing, while a whole new set were appearing.

Friday morning, first stop was to my locker. I quickly dialed the combination to get the necessary books I would need for the day, little did I know my schoolmates had a surprise planned for me.

I opened my locker and notes began to fall out. I recognized Madison, Jenelle and Samantha’s handwriting. On every slip of paper there were the words WHORE, SLUT, SKANK and so many more.

I crumbled the papers up and slammed my locker door shut, doing everything I could not to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hate people. mean girls suck. poor alex :c

read. | recommend. | subscribe. | comment.


Image