Status: Hiatus, might be deleted soon.

This is a Wasteland

At The Hotel Pt.1

Tony POV

“Guys, I’m telling you she isn’t going to homecoming worth shit.” I whispered to the guys, trying to convince them. We were all sitting in the back of the van, far from Vic and Ahysha, so that Ahysha wouldn’t overhear us. “She hates dances since 8th grade.”

Jaime snorted, “Yeah, you’re just scared to ask.” Mike nodded in agreement to Jaime and I gave a loud, harsh sigh.

“Yeah but why ask if I’m positive she’s going to say no to it? She already told me that night she stayed over. No use of trying to convince her when she has her mind set on something.” I told them and they nodded in agreement to my words. We all knew first hand how stubborn Ahysha is when she made up her mind about something.

“So what now? Because Vic, you and Jaime still need dates. And the band needs a temporary manager since, Addie refuses to do it and Air won’t come worth shit.” Mike pointed out and Jaime and me shrugged.

“Let’s convince your girlfriend to play sick that way Air won’t have no choice but to come if she loves us.” Jaime said and I looked at him in shock.

“Jaime, I think that’s the best idea you had all week!” Mike said loudly causing Ahysha to look back at us. So much for not causing any attention to us.

“What’s the best idea?” Ahysha asked curiously, still looking at us.

“Nothing Air, go back to talking to Vic.” I told her calmly and she nodded, turning back to the front. “That was close. Could you be any louder Mike?” I asked him and he nodded.

“Yeah I could be, do you want me to be?” He asked me and I shook my head, mumbling ‘no thanks’.

Four hours, twelve bathroom stops, eight food stops, and nine threats later we made it to Port Hueneme. What should’ve been a three-hour drive took longer and I’m glad we left a day earlier. We decided to stay in a nearby hotel by the venue for the night and we’d leave the day after tomorrow. Our parents were okay with this as long as Ahysha watched us, since she’s our manager and it’s her job. Vic may be the oldest but Ahysha is the most mature and was born for this job, no doubt.

“Guys, huddle up!” Ahysha called us over once we got out of the van that was parked in the hotel’s parking lot. “We’re going to go in there and be on your best behavior, if not I won’t hesitate to send your ass home.” She told us and looked at Jaime and Mike. “You two included. You four people in one room, it’s two beds and a pull out couch, your choice of where you sleep. Addie and I are sharing a room.” She said and walked into the hotel’s lobby, and straight to the front desk. I saw the boy at the front desk, who couldn’t have been older than 18, smiling and flirting with her. She smiled back, but I noticed she didn’t show any interest in him, but he was persistent. So I walked up and saved her.

“Hey babe, you get the room keys?” I asked her, wrapping my arm around her waist.

“Y-yeah, hold on.” She turned back to the desk and he glared at me before handing her six room keys. Four for Jaime, Vic, Mike and I, and one for Addie and a master key for Ahysha. “Thanks.” She said, giving him a smile and we walked off. “Thanks Tone.” She said and kissed my cheek, causing me to blush.

“No problem.” I told her and went to get my suitcase so I can get ready for bed. “Guys come on we got to get ready for tomorrow.” I told them once I got back outside, we all went and grabbed our bags and Addie and Ahysha’s bags before going back into the hotel lobby.

Ahysha and Addie were already waiting by the elevator for us and we handed them, their bags. “Thanks.” I nodded, and once the elevator came we got on, Ahysha pressing the number 4 button. “Room 412 for you guys and room 415 for us.”

“Thanks Air.” Vic said and she smiled, and shrugged.

“No problem.” The numbers on the screen above the elevator doors seemed to be changing slower than they should be, once we got to our floor and stepped off the elevator I felt as if I could breathe better than when I was on the elevator.

“Thank God, we’re off that elevator, I practically could taste the sexual tension between you and Ahysha.” Mike said and Vic and Jaime nodded in agreement.

“Man there is no tension, there isn’t anything sexual and there isn’t anything there.” I told them before walking into the room and hopping on the bed closest to the door. “My bed!” I called out and they groaned.

“I’m not sleeping with Tony!” I heard Jaime yell and I laughed, remembering the last time we slept in the same bed, at the Fuentes’ house.

“Me neither!” Mike yell and I rolled my eyes, he just wanted a bed to himself.

“Fine, I got this bed to myself then!” I called out not giving Vic a chance to say something.

“Lights off, I want some sleep!” Mike yelled and I stripped out of my clothes and down to my boxers and the lights flicked off.

“No fucking around either!” I heard Jaime shout and everybody laughed.

“Whatever.” Vic said and I turned to face the door and closed my eyes, hoping for some sleep, but knew I wasn’t going to get any with my mind still reeling from earlier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating earlier today or yesterday but I was on a road trip to Pennsylvania to get my brother and his friend from Job Corp, but I did have the first half of this chapter written and next chapter might still be in Tony POV as a part 2 to this chapter. Ya know to show what happened when he didn't sleep. I dunno know... I really want to get them together already but I got to get through Christmas and New Years and stuff... After Part Dos (which is still going to be in Tony POV) I'm skipping to Monday (her therapy appointment)... Then I'll do Winter Break

Fair enough?