Status: Hiatus, might be deleted soon.

This is a Wasteland

Sunday/Monday

Ahysha POV

After the kiss Tony and I stayed outside a while longer before we both decided it was time to go inside. It wasn’t awkward like it would’ve been it felt natural. I didn’t even know that it was snowing until we broke apart, and neither did Tony because once we broke apart he looked around in confusion. After Tony walked me back to my hotel room, he shuffled awkwardly before muttering a ‘what the hell’ and leaning down to kiss me again. I leaned up and gave him a small peck before breaking apart, giving him a smile and walking inside my room. I took off my clothes and put my nightclothes back on before lying down on my bed and falling asleep.

The next morning, at nine in the morning I went to the guys door with the master key and woke all the guys up so we can get on the road. “Hey guys come on!” I yelled once I got to Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime’s room. They put up a fight with sharing with Jaime since his feet stink but I wasn’t going to sleep in the same room as him and his feet of doom.

“Ugh. What?” Vic said sleepily, turning over to face me. I walked right past the bed, not answering and went to the window that had the curtains drawn. I pulled the curtains open and dropped to the floor, right before three pillows were thrown my way.

“Come on get up!” I yelled to them. “We have to go and I’ll pay for breakfast.” I said knowing they’d get up for free breakfast.

“Really?” They asked simultaneously and sat up. I nodded my head, laughing.

“Yeah, if you’re dress and ready in thirty minutes.” I told them and every one of them scrambled for their bag to find clothes to wear and to put their stuff up. Tony walked over to me and pulled my hand leading me to the balcony. “Don’t you think we had enough outside for a while?” I ask him, smiling at the memory of last night.

“You can never have too much outside. Besides I want to ask you something.” Tony told me before stopping and turning to face me. “Will you be my girlfriend?” He asked and I nod, smiling.

“Duh Tony Perry!” I say and he leans down to kiss me and I happily lean up to make it easier on him.

“Bout fucking time,” we heard from the doorway and we turn to see Vic, Jaime and Mike standing there with gigantic ass smiles on their faces.

I shake my head and laugh, before turning back to Tony. “Come on you guys, get ready.” I told them and I walk out of their room.

“Hey I heard about Tony and you.” Addie says as soon as I get back into our room.

“Huh? How? It’s only been, what, five minutes!” I say her confused.

“The guys.”

“They gossip like old ladies.” I told her smiling. “Come on we’re going to the lobby. I gave the guys thirty minutes or no breakfast on me.” I told her and she smiled nodding.

“So, on a 1-10 what his kissing score?” Addie asks me and I laugh at her.

“He’s a 9.5,” I tell her and I hear a scoff from behind me.

“I’m most defiantly a 10, you’re a 9.5,” Tony says to me and it was my turn to scoff.

“Nope other way around.” I tell him and everyone around us glares at us.

“Can we agree you guys are both a 10?” Vic asks us.

“Are you going to kiss us and find out?” I shoot back at him, I saw him shake his head ‘no’. “Okay then, I’m a 10 Perry.” I told him and he left it at that.

“I’m still a 10,” I heard him mumbled under his breath.

“Dude, shut up!” I heard Jaime whisper shout at him and I smirk.

“Come on, let’s get breakfast so we can get on the road.” I tell them walking towards the breakfast place I saw earlier this morning when I was walking around the town.

Time Skip (Back at home)

“Ahysha! Come here!” I heard my mom call up to my room, from downstairs. I walked straight to my room when I first got here, because I didn’t want to see her, her boyfriend, or his sons. “Ahysha get your ass down those stairs!” Ma called out to me and this time I listened. Whenever she curses she’s mad, really mad. I got up and slowly made my way down to the living, where it haven’t change for the past three hours I’ve been here.

“What mom?” I asked her in my coldest voice not wanting to put up with any of them today. It’s like when she got with dick face her personality did a one-eighty.

“Luke and I have good news!” Ma said and I could practically feel the news and knew I wasn’t going to like it. “I’m pregnant! Isn’t that wonderful?” I didn’t say anything, just turned around and walked back up the stairs into my room. I dug out my duffle bag and threw some of my clothes in it and grabbed my phone, charger, laptop, laptop charger and my wallet, before I walked down the stairs, straight past the living room and out the house. I walked to my car, parked on the curb, and got in tossing my duffle to the back. I easily took my car out of park and put it in reverse. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Jaime’s number.

“Hello?” Jaime said answering the phone.

“Jaime, it’s Air.”

“What’s up?”

“… You don’t want to know. Can you ask your parents if I can stay for a while?”

“Sure Air. I’ll call back in ten.”

“Alright.” I said before hanging up the phone. I parked in a diner’s parking lot and went inside, deciding I was hungry. I sat in an empty booth and waited for a waitress to come by.

“Hello ma’am. My name is Danny, and I’ll be your waitress. Can I start you off with a drink?” Danny asked me and I nodded.

“Can I get a Sprite, please?” I asked her while she handed me a menu.

“Sure, I’ll be right back with it.” She told me before turning and leaving. I took that as the time to look at the menu. They had everything I could think of and more. Glad I grabbed my wallet.

Danny came back with a drink in her hands, “Thanks.” I told her. She nodded and pulled out her pen and notepad.

“Ready to order?” I nodded, closing the menu.

“Can I get the bacon and cheese burger with a side of fries. Oh and could you get me a double bacon and cheese burger with a side of onion rings to go for a friend?” I asked her and she nods.

“Your food will be ready soon.” She told me before heading to the counter than to another table, just as my phone rang.

“Hello?” I answered not looking at the caller I.D.

“They said of course, you don’t have to ask.” Jaime told me and I let out a snort.

“To hell I don’t. It’s rude to knock on the door, asking for a place to stay.” I told him and we said our goodbyes soon after. Danny came back ten minutes later with my food. “Thank you Danny.” I told her before I started eating my food. After I ate and paid the check, leaving a twenty-dollar tip for Danny, I walked back to my car and drove to Jaime’s.

Time Skip (Monday)

I woke up in the guest bedroom of Jaime’s house got up to start my morning routine. Shower, do hair, get dress, wake Jaime, and eat breakfast all before leaving the house. I dove us to school and parked in my usual spot to see Addie, Vic, Mike and Tony waiting beside it where Vic’s car was parked.

“To what do I owe this pleasure?” I asked them, as I stepped out of the car.

“Where have you been? I knocked on your door last night to your mother saying you weren’t there!” Addie said and I snorted looking at them each in turn.

“I wasn’t there. I was at Jaime’s, I there until I decide to go back, said Jaime’s mom and who am I to object?” I told them and they all shrugged.

“Want to tell us why?” Mike asked me. Everybody looked at me in curiosity and I nodded.

“Sure. She’s pregnant, with dick face’s baby.” I told them walking to Algebra 2 by myself, leaving them in the parking lot.

“Ahysha wait up!” I heard Tony yell from behind me, right before I walked into the classroom.

“What’s up?” I asked when he was beside me.

“I didn’t get my ‘good morning’ kiss.” Tony said to me with a smile on his face. I laughed shaking my head.

“You’re going to milk this for all it’s worth aren’t you?” I asked him before kissing him, not giving him a chance to answer. He nodded, when we broke apart and grabbed my hand so we were walking to the back of the room to our seats hand-in-hand.

I heard whispers going around the room while we were walking but I didn’t pay any attention to them. I tried to keep my attention on the teacher but he was lecturing on something I already knew, so I kept zoning out on him.

“Take a breath
Don't it sound so easy?
Never had a doubt
Now I'm going crazy
Watching from the floor
Take a breath
And let the rest come easy
Never settle down
'Cause the cash flow leaves me
Always wanting more”


“Air, guess what tomorrow is.” Vic called out to me excitedly when I sat down at the lunch table. Everybody else groaned, making me look at them in confusion.

“Don’t take the bait!” Mike called out, but Vic told him to be quiet.

“Alright I bite, what’s tomorrow?” I asked him and everybody groaned again.

“It’s the last day of school before winter break!” Vic said and I smiled. I can’t believe I forgot that.

“I can’t believe I forgot!” I told them and they groaned again.

“Well we didn’t! Vic’s been reminding me all day. He’d tell me, he’d text me it, he’d write it on notes! Any and every way to tell me and he did it.” Jaime said, causing Tony and I to laugh.

I shrugged, “Oh well, come on let’s finish today and we’d do something after school.” I told them, but Tony whispered to me.

“Don’t you have to meet Dr. Ash afterschool?” Tony asked me and I groaned nodding.

“Thanks for reminding me,” I told sarcasm thick in my voice. “Sorry guys, rain check on right after school. At 7 we can go to this diner that I found yesterday. Best food ever.” I told them and they all nodded to me. I got up and went to my next class after dumping my tray. I didn’t want to stick around any longer, because they’d ask questions that I didn’t want to answer.

Stupid Dr. Ash, stupid mom, stupid fucking therapy! I thought to myself and took a seat in my next class. I laid my head down and waited for the teacher to come into the classroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update, but I hooked you up with a long chapter for my absence.

Ahysha