Status: Hiatus, might be deleted soon.

This is a Wasteland

And I Don't Think You'll Ever Want To Love Me

Tony POV

I was just sitting In my regular seat in Algebra 2, when somebody walked in. I looked up and saw a girl I didn’t recognize, must’ve been the new girl that Vic and Mike said lived next to them. They seemed all too happy to tell Jaime and me about her over the phone. They were disturbing my jam session, but it’s not like I’d say that, they were my best friends.

“Hello.” Her voice was soft and sweet, giving off a whole different vibe than her look did. Her smile seemed shy and her wave seemed reserved, otherwise known as me when I was new. I saw her looking around for an empty seat. The only empty one being next to me because I nobody wanted to sit by a shy kid.

I didn’t really care because it meant I wouldn’t have to listen to them speak gossip, which I hated. Gossip caused me a lot of stupid problems, like new kids being warned to stay away from ‘the quiet emo kid.’ Which is just stupid, just because I have snakebites and a dermal piercing doesn’t mean I’m emo. And even if it did, there’s nothing wrong with emo kids!

“Darling, why don’t you tell us about yourself?” Our Algebra 2 teacher, Mr. Ashton, said to the new girl.

“My name is Ahysha Penar, I just moved here from Miami, Florida and I like to surf.” She told the class, her voice a little louder and more confident than from when she first walked in.

“Class stand up, we’re doing alphabetically order now since school is halfway over now. Find someone with the first letter of your last name and take a seat anywhere.” Mr. Ashton said to us. That isn’t exactly alphabetical but I’m not complaining. I noticed Ahysha took a seat in the back, I’m guessing waiting for somebody with the last name ‘P’ since she knew no one here.

I sat beside her and she turned towards me, letting me see her stormy grey eyes from up-close. “I’m Tony Perry.” I told her so she knew I wasn’t there just to sit beside her, but because I had to. She nodded and turned back to the paper in front of her.

She pushed a sheet of paper in front of me and I read it.

I’m Ahysha Penar, but you probably already know that huh? –A.P.

Yeah I did, but it’s always nice to read it :) I’m Tony but I think I already said that :$ -T.P. I answered back, pushing the paper towards her again. She read it before writing something down and when she looked up I saw a small smile on her face.

Your initials make TP; do you do that for fun? –A.P. I read and I smiled a little, knowing how ironic my initials were.

Actually I do… on holidays only though. But shh don’t tell anyone –T.P. I wrote and sent it back to her. She giggled and the sound made my heart beat just a little faster. She wrote something before pushing the paper back.

Ladies and Gentleman I introduce the bad boy… TONY PERRY! Lol :D –A.P. I laughed and wrote back.

Lol, thank you. Thank you very much. Now your initials make AP; do you take all AP classes too? –T.P.

Actually I do. By ‘too’ I’m assuming you do too, yeah? –A.P.

Yeah I do. How ya liking SD so far? –T.P.

It’s fun; I wasn’t kidding when I said I liked to surf. Actually I was understating it. –A.P.

That’s cool, been to the ocean yet? –T.P. I hoped not, because I wanted to show her the best beach in SD. It’s a private beach actually that few had the credit to get into. Jaime, Vic, Mike, and me being some of the few.

I went surfing last night in the ocean just beyond my backyard, but if you have a better place in mind, please show me. –A.P.

I do, you want to go after school? –T.P. I hoped she said yes because I wanted to get to know her better.

Please!!! I brought my car, so I’ll follow you? –A.P. She said yes! Take that ego!

Sure. :) –T.P.

The bell rung and it startled me, making me jump from my seat and knock my books over. “Damn bell.” I grumbled under my breath, meanwhile Ahysha was sitting there watching me the whole time.

“Hey Tony?” I heard her asked, from where I was trying to pick my books up and hide my blush.

“Y-yeah?” I asked her, sitting up straight.

“Could you walk me to my next class? I have no clue where it is and Jaime said you was walking with us anyway.” She told me. I was stunned to find out she knew Jaime.

“H-how do you know Jaime?” I asked her, stuttering at first.

She shrugged, “He walked me here and said something about you. I met Jaime when Mike walked to the office after I accidently bumped into him.” She told me. “I’m going to assume you know Mike and Vic, right?” She asked me.

I nodded, “Yeah I know them. Come one we have to go. What’s your next class?” I asked her.

She pulled her schedule out of her back pocket, “English.” She told me. I nodded.

“Mine’s too. Where did Jaime say he was meeting you?” I asked her.

“I’m right here. Hey Turtle, hey Ahysha.” Jaime said leaning on the door of the classroom. “Let’s get going shall we.” Jaime asked looking between us. We nodded.

“We shall.” Ahysha said in a fake posh British voice and giggled afterwards.

We walked and talked before going inside Jaime asked Ahysha a question. “You want to seat with us at lunch?” Ahysha looked confused before nodding.

“Yes, thank you.” She said before we went inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is late! I've been writing some more chapters for this story. Plus... I've been listening to SWS's new single... 'Low' from FEEL. I love that song <3 besides that I only got a new rec, no comments, and 3 subs... Comments make me post faster! Show this story some love