Status: Hiatus, might be deleted soon.

This is a Wasteland

Our little games

Tony POV

“Should I use my heart or my head?
I wish that I could just replay the thoughts of things I never said
Should I use my heart or my head?
I wish that I could just turn back the time or start over again
Then we can lay it on the line this time
I better say this now
You make me feel low…
Don’t make me feel low…
‘Cause I tried so hard to convince myself that it’s ok I feel this way”


The new song by Sleeping With Sirens was playing on Ahysha’s iPod that she hooked up to her car’s stereo. The song was ‘Low’ and she was currently singing along with it while I was humming to the guitar, mentally figuring out the cords for it.

“Tony I need directions from here.” I heard her say to me. I looked out the window to see we were at the car dealership right down the street from me.

“Just go straight down the street and make the third left and I’m the second house on the right.” After five minutes I felt the car stop again.

“We’re here.” She told me, I unbuckled and she turned the car off. “You go ahead, I’ll be right here.” She told me, I shook my head at her.

“No, you’re coming in with me.” I told her, giving her no room to argue. She got out of the car and followed me to my house. I walked right in and walked upstairs. Ahysha followed me to my room and I started my search for a guitar pic and some pants. I looked at Ahysha and saw her standing awkwardly in the doorway. “Do you want to come in? You could sit on the bed while I change and find a pic?” I asked her just as awkward.

She nodded, “Thanks, and I see a pic on the floor besides those shorts… the green and blue ones.” She pointed them out to me.

“Thanks, awesome. Now for some pants.” I whispered the last part to myself. I think there was some in the drawers. “You play any instruments Air?” I asked her, calling her by the last part of her last name.

“Air?” I heard her ask.

I nodded, “Yeah your last name is Penar, and air sounds like a good way to describe you.” I told her blushing. Maybe I shouldn’t have called her that…

She smiled, “I like it, and yeah I play some instruments.” She sounded excited to tell me.

I stopped my search for pants to turn around and look at her. “What do you play Air?”

“I play guitar, and I sing. But sometimes I’d play the piano too, only on rare occasions.” She said with a smile on her face like she was dreaming of playing right now.

“Do you want to play at practice? I’m sure the guys wouldn’t mind, plus I want to hear you sing.” I told her walking to closer to my bed and additionally her.

I saw her visibly swallow and when she spoke her voice shook a little. “I don’t know, wouldn’t want to mess up you guys band practice.” Her voice sounded steadier at the end.

I shrugged, “You wouldn’t we do some covers and Vic’s original songs, before calling it quits.” I told her, leaving out the fact we barely got that far with us all playing around.

She nodded, “Only if they say it’s alright.” She told me, which was fine with me.

I walked closer to my bed and ducked down to her ear and I felt her shiver rather than saw it. I didn’t know where all the confidence was coming from, but it should be here more often. “Trust me, they’ll be fine with it.” I whispered in her ear, watching her shiver as my breath fan out across her ear and the skin under it.

I backed up and smirk before continuing to look for pants. I found some on top of my dresser and turned to Air. “I’ll be right back.” I told her before walking into my en suite and changing. When I came out I saw Air looking at the picture that covered my wall. I walked to where she was currently standing looking at the picture of the guys and me. “That’s us after our very first gig. We were so excited that a crowd actually came and knew our songs. It was ridiculous how excited we were and how excited the crowd was.” I told her remembering that day, it was two years ago and we’ve come a long way since then. We had a record label looking at us, Fearless Label, and we’ve got more fans. Everything was going right for us.

“We should go, I still have to head to my house too.” She spoke up, five minutes later. I nodded and led her back downstairs, where my older brother was just coming out of the basement with his girlfriend.

“Hey Tony,” my brother, Matt, looked beside me, “and who’s this?” Matt asked Ahysha.

She stepped up, “I’m Ahysha and you are?” She asked Matt with an attitude.

“Matt, Tony’s brother.” Matt answered her simply.

“What’s up?” She asked him, in her usual voice.

“Hanging around, this is Stella.” Matt said pointing to Stella.

“Hey Stella. Tony we got to go.” Ahysha said getting back to why we even came down here. If it was up to me I would’ve stayed upstairs with her in my room.

“Yeah we do. Later Stella and Matt.” I shouted to them before I walked out the door.

Ahysha and I rode in the car in silence all the way to her house. “If you want you could come in, I’m going to change and put my bag up. You really don’t have a choice, and you have to sit on my bed.” Ahysha told me and I followed behind her.

She led me up the stairs to her room and I sat on her bed while she went to her closet. She came out five minutes later with some black board shorts on and a grey and black skull tank top with blue all stars. Her board shorts were basically booty shorts and I couldn’t stop staring. She slowly made her way towards me and bent down so her mouth was to my ear.

“Like what you see?” She whispered in my ear and I felt my heart pick up some and my breathing quicken. She was still by my ear and I felt her breath on the skin around my ear and could barely suppress the shiver. After about five minutes she moved and went to her bedroom door. She back towards me with a smile on her face, “You coming?” All I could do was nod and follow behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there! I couldn't resist adding some of 'Low' in there, it's my new favorite song! :)

Ahysha's outfit
Tony's outfit