Status: Done

I'm in Love...I Think

First Date <3

"beeep" The elevator buzzed as it stopped at the 21st floor. As im searching through my purse for my keys, I run into a tall muscular figure. I look up and my eyes instantly connect with the handsome man standing in front of me. "Oh uhh sorry, i didnt see you there" he said. "Its my fault i should have been paying attention" I managed to say. I defiantly knew this guy from somewhere, i just dont know where. "Oh by the way im Andrew, Andrew Shaw, I live across the hall from you" Andrew said. Once he said his last name, a light bulb instantly lit up inside my head. He's a right winger for the Blackhawks. Wow, was all i thought, I saw and hung out with 3 of the blackhawks in less than 12 hours. "Uh hi, Im Francesca" i said with a shy smile. "Have I seen you before" he asked with confused expression. "Well other than seeing me here, Im a Victoria Secret Angel" I usually dont introduce myself as a VS Angel, but what the hell this guy was hot and he played for the Blackhawks. "Yeah uhh, my sister loves PINK, so she always gets those umm ad magazines in the mail and leaves them on the coffee table, so when i go visit them i see the magazine." He stuttered. I could tell by his facial expression that he was lying so i gave him a questioning look to tell him that i knew that was a total lie. "Okay you caught me, I watched the Fashion Show with a couple of my buddies, but i do have a sister and she does love PINK." Andrew chuckled. I laughed at his awkwardness and said "I would love to stay and chat but im meeting up with a friend in 20 minutes so i have to get going." "Okay, maybe we can exchange phone numbers and grab dinner or a coffee" he asked hopefully. "yeah sure, just text or call me anytime" i said with a smile. We exchanged numbers and i headed to my apartment. As I walked in Val was sitting on the couch eating Special K cereal watching Desperate Housewives. "How was your night" I asked with a wink. She giggled and said "great, I had a lot of fun" " Believe me i know you had a lot of fun, pat and i left because you were so loud" i said. "Wait Pat, Who's he?" she asked. "We met at the club last night, and apparently he's Jackie's brother and your "friend's" teammate and friend" I answered. "Anyways i have to change, im going shopping with Jackie" I said before exiting the room.

I changed into watermelon colored top. with black skinny jeans and my favorite wedged black shoes. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88133468My ) make up was more simple, with just the usual, mascara, eye liner, etc etc. I said bye to Val as i walked out of our high rise apartment. In the elevator, my iPhone buzzed.
From Andrew: Hi Neighbor:D
I smiled at his text and replied
To Andrew: Hey Mr Blackhawk
30 seconds later i received another text from him
From Andrew: So you do know who i am.
To Andrew: Of course, how could i not recognize such a cute face like yours;)
From Andrew: Obviously not as cute as yours<3 Practice is about to start, text to you later.
I blushed at his text and put my phone in my purse as i opened my the car door of my mini cooper.
When i arrived at Water Tower, I texted Jackie to tell her to meet me in front of Express. While i waited for her i scrolled down on my Facebook. I heard Jackie call my name from a distance, i turned around and hugged her. We went into Express, Free People, Victoria Secret, Francesca's, Forever 21, Sunglass Hut, etc. I bought a dress for my date with Patrick tonight, Ray Bans, 3 shirts, a black lace bra and 2 pairs of shoes. We decided to go to a place not in the mall for Lunch, called Great Lux Cafe on Michigan Ave. Once we sat at our booth, Jackie said "Okay you have to tell me everything!" She literally shouted at me. "Theres really nothing to tell" i said. "Bullshit theres nothing to tell, obviously theres something to tell.For god sakes theres a pic of you two making out!" Jackie answered. "Okay fine, its just kinda awkward cause your his sister, Well anyways, we met at that Paris Club, did a few shots, i guess made out, and went for breakfast the next day." I said. "And you two are going to dinner tonight at 7" Jackie added. Before i could say anything the waiter brought our drinks i Had a water with lemon and jackie had an iced tea. We each ordered a salad, I had the Sonoma salad and she had The Mediterranean Salad. Right after we ordered my phone buzzed. I searched through my purse for my phone. When i found it i had 1 unread message.

From Andrew: Just got out of Practice, Wanna meet for Dinner tomorrow tonight?
I smiled
To Andrew: Id love to, pick me up at 7
"Who is it" Jackie asked. "My neighbor, Andrew." I said still with a smile on my face. "Well he must be cute if he put a smile on your face, so what did he say?" jackie asked me. "He asked me to dinner tomorrow night!!" i said. " What about Pat?" she said. "Pat and i are going out to dinner and so is Andrew and me, theres nothing going on with either of them....yet" I said. She just laughed. We continued our lunch and parted ways. When i arrived back at the apartment. Val left a note on the counter.
Fran,
Going to eat pizza and watch a movie at John's place, Dont be worried if i dont come home cuz im sleeping over!:D
Love ya Boo
Val<3
p.s. have fun with Pat tonight, wanna hear all about it tomorrow

You and everybody else, i thought as i read the last sentence.

________

2 hours later

I started to get dress for my date with Pat tonight. He told me to dress fancy, because were going out to dinner and bring a change of clothes, because after we're going to his house to watch a movie.
First i jumped in the Shower then i started my make up. Tonight i did a light black smokey eye and my hair wavy. The dress i wore was a one strap black dress with a glitter belt, with black pumps and a matching clutch. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=88136566 )Once i was finished, i heard a knock at my door. I grabbed my things and ran to the door.
When i opened the door Pat was looking at the floor, he had red roses in one hand and the other hand in his pocket. "Hi Fra....Wow you look amazing" he said with his eyes bigger than ever.
I laughed "Hi Patrick"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I havent updated in forever, I know, I just didnt know what to write. I will try updating tomorrow night. Please comment!!
xoxox
Marisa<3