Status: Done

I'm in Love...I Think

Hello Neighbor

Pats POV
"Hi fran...Wow you look amazing" i managed to say. She just chuckled and said "Hi Pat". "Francesca you look Beautiful" i said while handing her the red roses.. "Oh Pat thats so sweet!" she said while hugging me. "You look pretty spiffy yourself." She said with wink. I just laughed and said "You ready to go?"

At the restaurant~~~~~~

Francesca's POV

During dinner we were laughing at a stories from my college years with his sister and Val. My phone buzzed once. I ignored it, then in buzzed again. "Do you need to get that?" Pat asked. i quickly checked my phone.
~2 messages~
Andrew: Im bored :/
Andrew: lets watch a movie!!!!
I tried not to smile, so Pat wouldnt notice.
To Andrew: At dinner maybe when i get back.:)
I shoved my phone in my clutch and said "Now where were we?"
"Well you were just about to tell me what you do for a living." he said
"Oh yeh, well im a Victoria Secret Angel" i said putting my head down. He had a smirk on his face, that was telling me he already knew. "You knew!" I said throwing my napkin at him playfully. "I just wanted to hear you say it!" He said laughing. "I hate you!" I said fake pouting. "No you love me, how could you hate someone with a face like this?" He said with the original Patrick Kane smile that melts every girls heart. Wait what am i saying? I just rolled my eyes and continued my dinner.
We chatted some more that we got the bill. Patrick insisted on paying and we left the restaurant in his black range rover.
____

I decided to go to Pats for a little bit, then head over to Andrews. So i changed in a pair of PINK pants, my grey Uggs, and my initial necklace that my mom gave to me when I graduated High school.
Pat and I decided to watch the move with Jonah Hill and Vince Vaughn, I think its called the The Watch?! Pat and I were laughing our asses off throughout the movie. After the movie, I told him that it was getting late and i had to get home.
When we arrived at my apartment i told him he didnt have to come all the way up, he just nodded.
"I had really fun tonight Pat." I said to him
"I had fun to" He said while looking into my eyes.
Next think i knew the gap in between our face closed.
We kissed for a minute or 2 and said goodnight.
In the elevator I texted Andrew
To Andrew: I just got back, I know its late, but if you still wanna hang out ill come by.
1 minute later i received a text.
Andrew:Yeh come by
I was a litte nervous to go by his house. This guy gave me butterflies like never before.
I knocked on his door twice. Once he opened the door. "Hi Francesca" he said while hugging me. I know we just met, but i already felt like ive known him forever.
"Do you want something to drink" He asked me. "Yeh a water would be fine" i answered.
While I waited for him I sat in the living room reading a sports magazine.
"Here you go" Andrew said handing me the water. "Thanks" I said with a smile.
We decided to put in The Dark Night on.
During the movie i started to cuddle up to the Tall muscular figure sitting next to me. Next thing I knew i was fast asleep in his arms
♠ ♠ ♠
Tonight Im gonna try to update 1 more chapter today. Thanks <3
Please Comment!!
Love,
Marisa :)