Status: Done

I'm in Love...I Think

I Just Wanna Be Friends

Francesca's POV

2 minutes after Pat left, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and there stood Andrew in dress pants and nice shirt. Wow was he handsome, was all i thought. "Hi Francesca, you look beautiful tonight." He said while looking at me up and down. I blushed and said, "Thanks Andrew, you ready to go?" When we got to his car, my phone buzzed.

1 new text message from Kaitlyn, (Kaitlyn was my boss and good friend from Victoria Secret)
Kaitlyn: We have a Photo Shoot at the Sky Box in the Willis Tower! Be there at 7 pm sharp. xoxox

i smiled and put my phone back into my clutch

______
At Dinner
Andrew and I had small talk about both of our jobs and stuff like that. The whole time i was thinking about how am i going to tell him that we need to stay friends and nothing more than that. "We need to stay friends" i blurted out while he was in the middle of a story. He had a confused look on his face "Francesca what are you talking about?" He asked. "Look Andrew I've been seeing someone before I met you, and.," I started. "Francesca I know you have been seeing Patrick also, believe me he's been talking about you a lot in the locker room." I started to blush when he said Pat talked about me a lot. "I still wanna be friends you know." i said with a wink. He laughed and said "Dont worry Fran i wanna be friends to." he said. "Fran? Where did that come from?" I asked. The only people who have ever called me Fran was my parents or Val. "I don't its just easier then saying Francesca all the time" He shrugged. I just laughed. The rest of the dinner we laughed together like we have been friends for our whole lives.
--------
When we got back to our building, I hugged andrew goodbye and said Thanks for dinner. On my way to my apartment I texted Patrick if he was still up for coming over.
2 minutes later I received a text from Pat
Patrick: yeh ill come over be there in 2 minutes.
I forgot he lived above me, I thought to myself.
To Patrick: Bring a change of clothes if you wanna sleepover;)
Omg I can't believe I just said that, I thought while I put my head in my hands.

After about 2 minutes I decide to change into comfier clothes or something a little sexy to tease Patrick. So I put on my black and pink lace bra with an old cut out t shirt and a size to small spandex, with my thong showing a little. My hair was wavy and my make up was the same from the dinner.
( http://www.polyvore.com/francesca_teasing_pat/set?id=88640716 ) I wasnt planning on having sex with Patrick, but its fun being a tease, especially to him. After I was done changing I decided to make some popcorn and grab a 2 vanilla scented candles and put them on the coffee table. As i was lighting the last candle, there was a knock at the door. Before i opened the door i checked my long length mirror in the coat closet after i made sure i looked okay, i opened the door. All i thought was this is gonna be fun.

Pats POV
When Francesca opened the door, i looked her up and down. She was wearing the tightest pair of shorts that made her ass look perfect and a cut out shirt, that you can see her lace bra right through the side. All of a sudden i felt her lips on mine. We kissed for a little more , until she said "Will save that for later" with a smirk as she turned around and headed for the kitchen. I shut and locked the door and followed her into the kitchen. She was bent down getting something under the sink. Omg this girl was wearing a thong, is she trying to give me a heart attack right now. I couldnt help myself i picked her up and placed her on the kitchen counter. I started kissing her passionately and took her shirt off. I whispered in her ear "I cant wait any longer, I want you now." She giggled and took my shirt off and started rubbing her hands all over my chest. Her hands began to go downward. She unzipped my pants I pulled them down. She got down off the counter and got on her knees she started stroking me and then put it her mouth. "Oh francesca that feels so good" I said while moaning. Right when we were just getting started. Her roommate walked in on us. "OMG FRANCESCA, REALLY ON OUR KITCHEN COUNTER." Val screamed while fake gagging. "Oh god." i said while zipping up my pants. "Ill call you later" i said while kissing francesca on the lips and walking out the door.

Val POV

I was on my way back from Johns house and the grocery store. When i reached my apartment, i opened the door and there was my best friend giving Patrick Kane a blow job on our kitchen counter. "OMG FRANCESCA REALLY ON OUR KITCHEN COUNTER!" I screamed as i dropped the bags on the floor and covered my eyes. Pat zipped up his pants and kissed Francesca and ran out the door without his shirt or shoes even on. Francesca wiped her mouth with her hand and said "bad timing Val" and giggled. "Are you kidding Francesca, you couldve just went to your room, im gonna have to scrub the counter top before i can cook or eat on that." i said with disgust. "Whatever it was fun, you should try it sometime" she said with a smirk and walked off to her room.

Francescas POV

I decided to text Pat and say sorry about our little disruption from Val earlier.

To Pat: Sorry about Val, will have to continue that another time ;)
30 seconds later i received a text
Pat: Yeh that was embarrassing lmao, yeah so since you didnt come to my last game wanna come to my next one in 2 days?
To Pat: Id love to! Okay im supperr tired ill talk to you tomorrow <3

After i replied i put my phone on my nightstand and fell asleep thinking about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! Please comment
xoxox
marisa