Status: Done

I'm in Love...I Think

Our First Time

The next morning i had 3 texts from Pat and 1 from Andrew.

Patrick: Good Morning Beautiful
Patrick: Dont forget tomorrow is my Game, and i want you to be there
Patrick: Your probably still sleeping, but wanna go to lunch before your photoshoot?
Andrew: Pat said your coming to the game tomorrow, is that true?
After I read through the messages i replied to both of them and took a quick shower.
To Patrick: Yes lets defiantly meet up for lunch and i would never forget your game <3
To Andrew: Yes its true i am going to the game tomorrow!

When i got out of the shower, i had a text from Pat saying he will pick me up in an hour.
I changed into a beige knit sweater, a pair of tan wedges, white skinny jeans, and my Louis Vuitton bag i bought myself after my first VS photshoot. I decided to do my hair in big curls and my make up a natural brown. I sprayed my self with Coco Channel. About ten-twenty minutes later Pat came to pick me up. We went to Bandera on Michigan Ave for lunch. I had the Classic Ceaser Salad and Pat had Rotisseree Chicken. For desert we splited the Banana Cream Pie. After lunch we decided to walk down Michigan Ave to go for a walk or do some shopping. He insisted we went to The Blackhawks Store, so I can get my jesey for tomorrow. When we got there, everybody in the store didnt know Pat Kane Walked until he asked the clerk for a Womens Medium KANE jersey. Everybody's mouth dropped and tried to keep there cool, a lot of people were really respectful about minding their own business, which i was surprised about, but little kids came uo to take a picture with pat or have them sign something. It was cute watching how good Pat was with kids. The way his smile lit up when they said he was their favorite player. After about 10 minutes later he was finished signing autographs, we got my jersey. We argue about who's paying for it, but he insisted that he paid for it. I said thanks and we left the Hawks store hand in hand. Since Trumpt Tower was not a far walk we decided to walk back. When we got back to my apartment "I have a photoshoot in 2 hours and I have to be there an hour early" I said with a weak smile. "Okay wanna meet up when you get back?" He asked. "I'd love to!" I said with a big smile. "We'll I gotta get going" I said while kissing him on the cheek and turned around to start walking to my apartment. "Wait Francesca!" He said while grabbing my wrist. I turned around "yeah?" I asked him. "I forgot to do something" He said while grabbing my waist and pulling me into him while setting his lips on mine for a kiss. This kiss wasn't just any kiss, this kiss gave me butterflies like never before. This kiss made goosebumps rise on my arms. This kiss was just plain amazing. After 2 minutes in the kiss we said bye and I headed to my apartment. I took a quick shower and changed into black leggings, a tank, red scarf, and black uggs. I let my hair air dry and put on no make up, since i was gonna be getting my make up done anyways. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

------------
After the photoshoot, I decided to text Val.
To Val: Did you like move in with john? Haven't seen you in the apartment since you walked in on me and patrick. Haha

When I got to the Apartment I texted Pat to comeover. I just changed into a pair of shorts and take with my hair in a bun.
I sat on the couch watching TV till Pat got here. We sat on the couch all night watching movies and cuddling.
We started kissing and things got a little more heated. Since I knew Val was staying at Johns tonight, I took his shirt off and started kissing his abs while he was kissing my neck. He took my shirt off and unclipped my bra. Pat started rubbing my breast while kissing my neck. I unbuckled his pants and pulled down his boxers. He quickly put a condom and now was hovering over me. I felt him thrust inside of me. "Oh god Pat! Faster!" I screamed. Pat thrusted faster an faster. We were now covered in sweat with a blanket covering us. Right there was the best feeling in the world being in Pats arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!
Xoxoxo
Marisa