Status: Done

I'm in Love...I Think

Hi Im Francesca...

I woke up the next mornng with Pat no where in sight. With no text or note telling me where he went or why he left. Instantly i became nervous that i did something wrong last night. So I just brushed it off thinking he practice or something and got dressed for the rehearsal for the VS Fashion Show. As I walked up to my closet I pulled out a beige cardigan with a white tank top underneath and faded jeans. In a hurry i threw my hair up in a sock bun, grabbed my purse, keys, and walked out the door.

As I arrived at the banquet hall, i checked my phone for the millionth time today in hope to recieve a text from Pat.
While I was walking up to the doors of the banquet hall, I heard one of the other models, Rachel. Rachel and I werent always that good of friends until this year. My thoughts were interrupted "Bye PattyCakes, Ill see you tomorrow, Love you too" as Rachel said as she hung up the phone. I walked up to her "Omg my boyfriends name is Pat to, How long have you guys been dating?" I said not really caring what the answer was. She lightly giggled "We just started dating a few months ago, but i think things are gettig really serious,to where he might pop the question" rachel said with a hopeful smile. I gave her one of my famous fake smiles "Thats nice" I turned around and started heading towards the rotating doors, until someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see Rachel starring me down with her big beautiful teal eyes that would steal every guys heart. As i looked at her with a raised eyebrow and confusion written all over my face. She squealed excidtedly "OMG WE SHOUD GO ON A DOUBLE DATE, IT WOULD BE SO MUCH FUN!" I was taken back by her gesture and decided to give it a chance. "Yeh that sounds like fun" I said. "Okay Gale Street at 8 on Friday?" she said. "Sounds like a plan" i said before walking into the banquet hall.

_______
On my way up to my apartment, i started to get really pissed off that Pat hasnt texted me all day especially after we had sex for the first time. As i got off the elevator I ran into Andrew in the hallway "Hey do you have an extra jersey i can borrow" I asked him. "Sorry no kane jerseys" "Yeh i know, i uh dont want his jersey." He looked taken back by me asking for his jersey and not Kanes. "Yeh um sure, let me go grab it" He said while running back into his apartment to grab me a jersey. 5 minutes later he came out with a white jersey with SHAW on the back. I smiled and thanked him and went to my apartment to get dressed.
I threw on the shaw jersey, with black skinny jeans and red high heels. My hair was curly and my make up was done natural with red lipstick. ( http://www.polyvore.com/francesca_hawks_game/set?id=88921462 ) I texted Andrew if he would give me a ride to the UC, he replied to me saying yes and to meet me in the lobby.

When we arrived at the UC, Andrew said i could come with him to the locker room since there was still 2 hours left till the start of the game. As we entered the locker room, I saw Pat giving me a look, I rolled my eyes and walked out of the locker room. When i walked out of the locker room i bumped into someone "WATCH WERE YOUR GOING ASS!" I yelled at the guy. "Oh sorry, it was my fault." he said. I turned around and my eyes were connected with hazel ones. Once are eyes connected it felt like it was just us 2 in that hallway. "No it was my fault i overreacted." I said with an apologetic look. "its fine, Hi im Sydney, you can call me Syd" he said with smile. "Hi im francesca" i said. "I know we just met, but do you want to do something after the game, like a cup of coffee or dinner." He asked me with a hopeful look. First i thought about Pat, but then i thought he didnt bother talking to me all day after we had sex for the first time. So I just pushed Pat to the back of my brain. "Yeh that would be fun, here let me give you my number." i said while we exchanged numbers.

Pats POV
As I was just tieing up my skates when I looked up and saw Francesca walk in with Shaw. I knew she was probably pissed at me, becuase she wore Shaw's jersey instead of mine. When I looked at her, she just rolled her eyes and stormed out of the locker room. "Trouble in paradise?" Sharp asked me while chuckling "Everthing is fine between us " i answered back at him. "It doesnt look that way, I told you your little plan wasnt going to work." He said while walking back to his stall. I hurried up and tied up my skates and went to go find Francesca. When i got out in the hallway, I found Francesca exchanging numbers with Crosby and kiss his cheeck. What the fuck was she doing that for. I waited till he walked away, to go up to her. "What was that all about" i asked with a raised eyebrow. "Really now you wanna talk to me" she said with an annoyed expression. "What are you talking about?" i asked her, acting like I didnt know what she wasnt talking about. Even though I did...... "Wait your really gonna stand there and tell me you dont know why im pissed, Are you fucking kidding Pat?" She screamed at me. I just stood there looking at her. "Whatever Pat", she said walking away. The only thing i could think of was kissing her. So i ran up to her and kissed her. She pushed me off of her "Seriously, you think thats gonna make everything okay!" she said while running off. I just stood there dumbfounded.

Francesca POV
I ran away from pat and started crying on a bench. Why was he doing this? I kept asking myself. Suddenly I heard someone sit next to me. "Are you okay" I heard the familiar voice ask me from earlier. "Not really" I sighed. The only thing he could probably think of was to hug me and thats what he did. So i hugged him back, when we let go of each other we looked into each others eyes. "Syd come on Coach wants you" One of the players from the penguins disrupted us and told Sydney. "Well you better get going" i said to him. "Yeh, ya still up to hanging out tonight?" He asked with a hopeful look. I laughed a little "Yeah that would be great" I said with a small smile.

The Hawks ended up winning in OT by 3-2. One goal from Toews and Bickell and the winning goal from my favorite person, Kane. Sidney scored the 2 goals on the Penguins, I secretly cheered to myself when they scored. If any of the other WAG's saw, I probably wouldve got killed.

Instead of asking one of the guys a ride, i took a cab back to the apartment.
In the cab my phone buzzed twice.
Syd:Me and a couple of guys are going to Club Paris, do you wanna come with? It would be fun if you did!
Pat<3:Can we talk, Im sorry.
I ignored Pats text and replied to Syd
To Syd: Yeh it would be fun. Pick me up at Trump Tower?
Syd: Okay be ready in an hour?

I quickly changed into a black tight dress, black pumps, with a black clutch. My make up was a black smokey eye and i redid my curls.( http://www.polyvore.com/francesca_club_outfit/set?id=89017537 ) Once i was done getting dress I went in the lobby to wait for Syd.
After about 5 minutes Syd walked in the Lobby. "Hey over here!" I yelled while waving my hand at him. He smiled and walked up to me. "You look beautiful" He said to me. I blushed at his comment "Thanks, you clean up nice" I said with a smirk.
In the car on the way there i got a another text from Pat.
Pat<3:Your really gonna ignore me, I know your going out with Crosby tonight, I saw you two leave the lobby together.
I ignored it and shoved my phone in my clutch.
When we arrived at Club Paris, People were all waiting in line to get inside. The security guard thankfully recognized Sydney, so he let us in. Once we got in, we went to the table where some of his teammates are. "Francesca this is James, Brandon, Tyler, Matt, Chris, and Brenden, Everybody this is Francesca." He said. One of his teammates, James, screamed "Now whose ready to do some shots!?" Everybody screamed yeh. And just on cue SHOTS by LMFAO came on. We all atleast did 5 shots. I was getting along with all of his teammates and i was actually having a lot of fun, until i heard Chelsea Dagger and a bunch of people screaming. I turned my head to see all the commotion and there they were, The Blackhawks strolling in ready to get drunk and laid tonight, Including Pat was in the group. All of a sudden i hear tyler yell "Who thinks Syd should do a body shot off of francesca?" Everybody in the group yelled yeh. Me and Syd looked at each other. "What the hell!" The only problem was i was wearing dress, since i was already drunk i just took the straps off and pulled the dress down to where it coverd my underwear. When Syd looked back at me his eyes widen. I giggled at his expression and layed down on top of the bar. After they finished pouring the tequlia on my belly button and putting salt on my upper stomach and chest, and the lime in my mouth. All of a sudden i heard the DJ yell through the microphone "WE GOT A BODY SHOT AT THE BAR!!!"while putting on Body Shots by Jaden Fox. Everybody had their attention toward us. "What ya waiting for?" I winked at Syd. And right then i felt Syd suck the tequlia off my stomach, then went upward towards the salt , When he took the lime out of my mouth, i grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me. We started making out right there on the bar. "Lets get out of here" He whispered to me in my ear, i nodded. I stood up and pulled my dress back up. Syd had his arm wrapped around my waist. We went back towards are table "Were gonna head out of here" He told his friends. I grabbed my purse and we headed towards the door. As we were heading out the door i noticed Rachel standing there, i told Syd to hold on real quick. I walked up to Rachel, "Hey Rachel" . "Francesca! What are you doing here.?" "Im here with a couple of my friends how bout you? i asked her "Im here with Pat and a couple of his friends" She answered. "Thats fun, well i gotta get going, ill see you tomorrow night!"

In the cab i just couldnt control myself anymore, i was now straddling Syd and my tongue was down his throat. When we arrived at Trump Towers, Syd paid the fee. He picked me up, where we were facing face to face. Once we got to the elevators, we continued kissing, when we got to the door to my apartment we were still trying to kiss as im trying to unlock the door once we opened the door i was pushed up against the wall kissing him passionately. "NO NOT AGAIN" I heard Val scream! "Lets go to my room" I whispered in his ear. Once we got to my room, my dress hit the ground. He was now kissing my neck. "Wait stop, I cant do this, atleast not right now" I said while stuttering. He looked confused "Look i got in a big fight with my boyfriend and until i know if were still together or not, but i do like you, actually i like you a lot, but until i know for sure i cant" i told him with an apologetic look on my face. "No worries its fine, i dont want to push you into anything, and i like you to." he said while setting a small kiss on my lips. I smiled. "You can still spend the night, well if you want." i asked him. "Yeh but do you mine if i just sleep in my boxers, i have nothing else" I laughed and nodded yeh.

The next morning i had 12 new messages from Pat
Pat<3: FYI I saw you last night, at Paris Club....
Pat<3: You seriously had him do a body shot off of you, while your half naked?!
Pat<3: I cant believe you went home with him
Pat<3:I need you
Pat<3: Francesca I miss you so much its not funny, I shouldve been the guy doing a body shot off of you.
Pat<3: You had to had to have your tongue halfway down his throat infront of the whole club?
Pat<3: You know your killing me.
Pat<3: I hate fighting with you!
Pat<3: I need to talk to you
Pat<3: I know i screwed up! Im sorry.
Pat<3: I love you Francesca, i know i never told you that, but i love you so much
Pat<3: Did you have sex with him?
My mouth literally dropped reading those messages.
To Pat: Dont worry i didnt have sex with him, i couldnt not knowing whats going on between us. Can you come to dinner tonight with a friend of mine and me?
literally 5 seconds later.
Pat<3: Sorry babe, i cant i have a meeting. Sorry
Ofcourse he did.
To Pat: OKay but im asking Crosby to come with, im not going alone.
Pat<3: whatever.....
I ignored Pats text and quickly texted Sydney if he would go to dinner with me rachel and her boyfriend, he quickly responded yes and told me he would pick me up in the lobby.
When i got out of the shower, i made my way over to my closet. I picked out a teal strapless top, white skinny jeans, and a pair of Jessica Simpson Nude heels! I did my hair curly, for the third time that week, and my make up just natural. Once i was finished getting dressed, i sprayed some perfume, grabbed my matching teal purse and walked out the door. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89188540 )
On my way down i texted Val
To Val: Im going out to dinner tonight with Syd, Rachel and her boyfriend, Are you gonna be home tonight?
She replied rather quickly.
Val: Why not Pat and no but ill be home tomorrow, so dont make plans missy!!
To Val: He had a meeting or something, whatever well igtg Syd just got here.

"Hey Handsome" I said to Syd, while giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Franceca, WOW you look gorgeous." He said while looking me up and down. I felt the red appear on my cheeks "Thanks, you ready to go?" "Yeh lets go" He said.

_____
When we arrived at the Resturaunt, I scanned the room looking for Rachel, I smiled while grabbing Syd's hand and started walking closer to them. As we got closer, I noticed familar blonde curls sitting next to her. I stopped in my place, feeling like i was about to throw up right there. "Is everything okay Beautiful" Oh he was gonna get it. "Yeh lets go" i said as we approached the table. "FRANCESCA!" Rachel called out. The curly haired boy turned around, and there he was Pat, the Pat that i thought was my boyfriend, the Pat that i thought loved me, the Pat that completly used me. Once Pat turned around, he looked like he saw a ghost, his face turned pale. "Rachel!" I said while giving her a hug. "Here let me introduce you two." she said. "Hi im Francesca." i said while looking into his eyes that once made my whole body belt. "Pat" Was all he said as he took his seat.
Once we all got seated, i ordered a drink, i needed some alcohol in me, and i needed it fast. "Rachel, Pat, This is Sydney, Hes the captain for the Pittsburgh Penguins." I said while grabbing onto his arm and laying my head on his shoulder. Pat tensed up. 5 min later, Syd's phone rang and he had to take it. "So Francesca, Why didnt Pat come?" She asked with a confused look on her face. Oh this was gonna be good, was all i thought "Well he's a lying cheating bastard, so were over now" I said looking directly looking at Pat.

Pats POV

When I saw Francesca coming towards our table, i think i literally choked on my drink. Omg was all i thought, this was not gonna end well. I thought i was gonna throw up, my face was as white as a ghost. When Rachel introduced us, Francesca acted like she never met me before in her life. Once we all started getting in conversation, she introduced Crosby, to us. Then she started talking about how he was a captain and blah blah and grabbed his arm and layed her head on his shoulder while smiling. All i knew was my knuckles turned white and my whole body tensed up, just watching her get that close to him. A couple minutes later Crosby's phone rang so he went outside to take it. Then Rachel had to ask where Francescas oldboyfriend was. "Well hes a lying cheating bastard, so were over now" She said looking directly at me. I awkwardly coughed and swallowed my water. "Oh what happened, if you dont mind me asking." Rachel reallly had to ask her that. "No i dont mind at all Rachel, Well lets start off he lied to me, especially when he said he had a meeting tonight. and then i catch him out to dinner with another girl, that was his girlfriend for a couple of months now, and things are getting pretty serious now, so they might get married, Hes a self absorbed bastard to actually think he was gonna get away with it and to think he actually loved me." She said throwing her napkin on the table and standing up, with tears forming in her eyes. Omg. "Sorry Rachel we have to go, Bye Patty!" Francesca said standing up while grabbing her purse. "Why, whats wrong?" Rachel asked with a confused look on her face. "Why dont you ask your boyfriend" was all she said as she walked away from our table.

Francescas POV

Tears were falling down my cheeks as i walked out of the restaraunt. "Francesca whats wrong?" Syd asked while trying to comfort me. "Can we just go?" i asked while crying in his chest. In the taxi I asked "Can you spend the night again?" "Ofcourse beautiful." Syd said while kissing my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay big plot twist! I know it was kinda long, so what do you guys think Pats gonna say to Francesca?

xoxox
marisa