Status: Remake of 'Pregnant at 16. I Don't Think This Was in The Bible.'

Young & Reckless

The Ruined & The Wrecked

“Late again Miss Summers?” I hear Mr. Luca say the minute I walk in the door. I stopped in the door way and looked at the teacher sorting through papers and the kids in their desks giving me the dirtiest looks.

Mr. Luca was a paranoid short fat man. He tried to make up for the fact that he can’t teach by telling horrendous jokes during class. I’ve always tried being late to his class on the account that he could care less. He made his own rules and made sure the school board found out about them. Maybe that’s why half of the schools population are idiots.

“Maybe you’ll have even more fun with me in detention.” Mr. Luca showed me that brilliant five dollar cigarette and beer stained smile. I shuttered from the thought of him coming another inch towards me. I hated this short man with the life of me. I wanted to shove a tic tac down his throat and soak him in incense and perfumed lotion.

I managed a laugh and held on to my bag even tighter than I was before. “You’re kidding right.” Mr. Luca shook his head and edged closer to me, I took a step back, closer to the exit. Mr. Luca handed me a detention slip and then quickly waddled back to his seat.

I sighed and dramatically stepped to my seat in the back of the room. I dropped my books and bag to floor and slumped in my seat. I thought the dramatic thing would work and let everyone know that I was not one to be reckoned with at the moment. Never the less people kept looking. They just knew. Damn, news really does travel fast.

I stared down at my desk and traced the carvings with my eyes. I found a pen in between the desk and the chair in front of it. I twisted the plastic ball point pen through my fingers for a good minute before throwing it back on the desk and watching it fall on the carpeted floor to my left.

“How do you feel about fucking your best friends boyfriend?” I quickly turned to the person speaking to me. He was terribly close to my face. I felt as my face got ten times hotter and a crimson blush began to appear.

Honestly I felt horrible about it. I should have just sucked up her negative remarks and her nasty looks. I should have dealt with it for yet another year and waited till we graduated so I couldn't see her perfect body and her acetone enriched hands. Now I certainly had no one. I was just a lonely soul walking this lonely world.

I regained my composure and gave Hayden a nice smirk. “How does it feel to know that my naked body was on your bed?” I couldn’t believe it. A guy like Hayden Jak was actually talking to me. I wouldn’t doubt it was only because I did his best friend.

Hayden chuckled and looked down at the ground a moment before looking back up into my eyes. He reached his hand up and put a piece of hair behind my ear. Keeping his hand on my neck as he replied, “You mean your hot, sweaty, naked body. I actually quite enjoy the idea.”

Oh Lord, I couldn’t breath. The guy I’ve had a crush on for the longest is actually talking to me. And flirting with me. I looked into Hayden’s eyes and nearly melted. He was just so…

I jumped when the bell to second period rang. Fuck. Hayden stood with a smirk on his face and looked down on me. “I’ll see you in detention, Jesus Freak.”

I rolled my eyes and groaned. I reached down to my left and grabbed my bag that I had laid on the floor. I made eye contact with Hayden and stood with a smirk of my own. “My names Anna. You stupid shit.” I muttered the last part then quickly left Mr. Luca’s classroom, knowing I’d return later today.

I’m pretty certain that I ruined any chance I ever had with Hayden Jak. I ruined my life the first time I ever had the opportunity to betray Granger. I ruined my life when I started talking to her. When I disobeyed my parents for their religion. I was just a wreck.

▲▼▲▼

The final bell rang for school to end. I watched as all the students cleared the art class room. I looked at the clock, I should have been to Mr. Luca’s class by now. What does it even matter? I sighed and took my bag from the table and stood. I looked around the classroom and saw that the teacher already left the room. It doesn't surprise me that no one noticed I was still in the room, I was invisible. I made my way to the exit and turned off the lights then closed the door.

I slowly walked down the halls and listened to the clank of my shoes. I looked down at the tiled floor and saw a piece of paper. The halls were usually clean by this time so I picked it up and looked at it. The paper had Granger's name and her hand writing.

It was her math homework. I looked around and didn’t see anyone in the long corridor. I crumbled the paper and threw it in a nearby trash can.

“No Holden, I can’t forgive you. I can never forgive you. You fucked my best friend for Christ sake!” I heard something from a near by door. I looked in the window and saw Granger and Holden in a janitors closet. They were fighting and it was all my fault. I had a choice I quickly had to make when I first found out, let Holden find out and let his heart be broken. Or tell him myself, come up with a nasty scheme and lose them both. I chose the safe route.

“Don’t you dare blame this on anyone but yourself Granger. You made this happen. You were the one cheating on me and lying to me all this time. Anna was never your best friend! You’ve always hated her.” Holden shook his head and made way for the door handle. I quickly pressed my back to the lockers.

“I’m done trying to fix this. I’m done trying to fix you Granger.” Holden stormed out the janitors closet and pushed the trash can I had put Granger's paper into. All the contents of the trash fell out and tumbled to the floor.

I breathed heavily and stared at Holden. Finally he turned around and ran his fingers through his hair. “Oh, hey Anna.” Holden gave me that fooling fake smile and walked over to me. “How much of that did you hear?” He asked, pointed back to the way of the janitors closet.

“As much as I needed to hear.” I muttered and gave him a smirk. Holden smiled back and nodded. Holden nodded again and turned around, putting his hand behind his head. He told me he’d catch me around and quickly left the hall. I sighed and let my head fall and bang into the lockers behind me.

Fuck, what have I done? I quickly tried pulling myself together and hurried down the hall into Mr. Luca’s class room. Crap, I was already thirty minutes late. Guess I’ll just have to do with another days of detention.

“Miss Summers… Late for detention for being late?” Mr. Luca mumbled once I made my way into the class room. I let my mouth stay open as I breathed in the stench of Mr. Luca.

I coughed and run my hand through my knotted hair, “Yeah, I guess I’m just a fucking mess.” I replied back and made my way to a seat in the back. Just like this morning I threw my bag and its contents to the floor.

“You know you really are a fucking wreck.” I heard the same voice I’ve been hearing all day. I turned to the infamous Hayden Jak and gave him one of the best smirks I had. Come on Annamarie, don’t screw this up. What ever you do don’t look like a dork. Stop staring at his lips stupid.

“So we meet again…” That was stupid. Real smooth. Real smooth. Come on play it cool. I couldn’t help but stare at those perfect blue gray eyes and that smooth brown hair. Okay, now you’re staring at his chest. Cool.

I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair for the thousandth time today. I let my hair fall into my eyes. I looked into Hayden's and smiled again.

Hayden reached forward and tucked the piece of hair that had fallen in front of my eyes behind my ear. “Skip detention with me.” Hayden nodded his head over to Mr. Luca’s fat body slumped over the wooden desk and drooling on his papers. Gross, my papers are probably somewhere in that stack. I winced and looked back at Hayden.

What would a boy like this want to do anything with me? He hated me a week ago. Wanted nothing to do with me. He didn’t even know me. Now he wanted everything to do with me. He wanted to ‘hang’ with me. Maybe this was my new reputation. A slut. That’s all he wanted me for. He was no good. But he was just so cute.

“Now why would I want to do that?” Hayden’s hand was still firmly rested on the back of my neck. He played with my hair between his finger tips and kept his eyes locked with mine.

“Because you like me.” I opened my mouth to speak, but he stopped me before I could even get a syllable out. “I know because you’ve been staring at my chest and my lips ever since you got here. Not to mention I’m smoking hot.” Hayden gave his signature play boy smirk and leaned back into his seat. Then he shook his head and stood up. Hayden held out his hand for me to take.

I shook my head and folded my arms, slumping in my seat. “There’s no chance in hell I would ever skip detention with you play boy.” But I really wanted to. Hayden sighed, I glanced at him as he rolled his eyes. “I did the crime, I’m doing the time.” Though he wouldn’t have it. Hayden grabbed my elbow and stood me up.

“Um, I think this is called kidnapping.” I told him as he hurried and grabbed my bag and shoved it into my hands. Hayden guided me down the hall while I was fiddling with my bag onto my shoulder.

Hayden then lead me to his car and pushed my body into the passenger seat. “Buckle up,” He said when the engine started and he pulled out the school parking lot, “it’s going to be a wild ride.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well guys this is it. Chapter 2. I'm actually really excited about this. I think it'll be more of a hit than the first version. Well I've just finished my second story ever. I've been working on it ever since I started to write back in fourth grade. I love you guys. Thanks for reading. Take a look at P.S. I Hate You and have a good day.

CandiceDanielle♥