Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 1

The marvellous day that i Skylar Jones met Matt Smith was the 20th September. I got invited to my best friend’s house the Tom Hiddleston. He was having some sort of celebration party which i was told to wear a fancy dress for. Well he knew it would be somewhat fancy with a pair of leggings and my converse. There was a toast a meal and then lounging around just the plain old boring parties Tom threw. He literally dragged me to these as i had nothing else to do in my time as my job acted as me working at home. I was sitting down on the armchair as i observed all the women flirting with the famous actors. Most of them were English and knew each other through the likes of the BBC.
BBC had one show i absolutely loved from the beginning i watched it. I had been a fan of doctor who for ages since i started watching it with Christopher Eccleston in it. I was hooked to it instantly. I had to say 11 was and still is my favourite so far. He is so quirky and i may say not to bad on the eye.
As i sat there pondering in my thoughts i heard someone sit down next to me and say
“guess it makes two of us not really wanting to be here”
I recognised the voice instantly and my eyes lit up as i turned around to see Matt Smith looking at me. I played calm but he was even better looking in person.
“yeah. Mr Hiddleston over there drags me along” i laughed
He looked down at my converse and lifted his shoe up saying
“hey we match!”
I looked at his shoes and smiled at him “i guess you didn’t take the dress fancy code either”
He shook his head. “unique is the best way”
We both sat there chatting for about 20 minutes about ourselves when Matt suddenly turned to me “want to get out of here?”
I shot him a questioning look “are you going to show me the stars Mr Smith?”
He chuckled “ahh a fan i see?“
I nodded
“well Sky, can i call you that?” i nodded “i cannot show you the stars at the moment but i can show you hyde park which i believe is right round the corner”
He offered me his hand and i took it and stood up
“i should probably tell Tom. I will meet you outside” i walked over to Tom and he saw my face and instantly realised what was going on
“go on then go fly away with your little new friend” Tom said putting his arm round my shoulder
I hit his arm “don’t make fun of me Thomas!” he laughed
“don’t worry he likes the look of you, he was intrigued about you and bombarded me with questions. You should thank me i am the one who told him to go and speak to you!”
I blushed and told him a little thank you before running out of the door to see Matt standing at the top of the drive.
He was wearing tight black trousers, converse, a short sleeved shirt and waistcoat and had put some sunglasses on.
I walked up over to him with a smile as we started walking down the road.
Suddenly he popped up with a question “sorry if i am being nosy but does a pretty girl like you have a boyfriend?”
I blushed and laughed before i replied “no one does not. Honestly i have never had one. Lets just say i can be picky.”
Matt gave me a confused look and put his arm around my shoulder and squeezed it “no that can’t be true! Surely you must have!”
I shook my head causing him to laugh “why are you so interested in my love life?” i said as i got out of his grasp and run infront of him to face him.
“i don’t know, maybe a friend likes this person” he said stepping closer to me
“oh really?” i said as he stepped closer to me so that our faces were practically touching
“really” he said quietly
We stared into each other’s eyes as i quickly turned away “well maybe she doesn’t like you “ i said with a wink.
His face changed to amusement as he shouted out running after me “for a girl who hasn’t had a boyfriend before she does now how to tease a man!”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys look forward to this story :) update when i can which will probably be a few chapters at a time when i will be able to do it at the weekend and stuff