Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 2

It had been about 2 months since i first met Matt. We had met up loads of times and went on 3 ‘proper dates’. Tonight was Tom’s birthday and we were down at Butlins because we are all very classy. It was 2 in the morning and i was still awake in my hotel room because i suffer a lot of the time with insomnia which sucks.
Suddenly i heard walking outside in the corridor. I knew that literally all of this hall was filled up with Tom’s birthday celebration friends so i went out to see who it was. It was Matt.
I whispered down the corridor “What are you doing up at this time?”
He turned around and started walking back “i could ask you the same question.” He smirked looking somewhat proud of himself. I laughed as i said “i get insomnia”
“me too, see we have matching shoes and matching sleeping patterns!”
I laughed closing my door behind me with the key “hey can we chill in your room, my one is the shitty one with nothing to do in it apart from the smallest tv in the whole world.”
He laughed and opened his door “sure come in, you want a drink? All i have is pepsi cans”
I sat on the big sofa and replied “yes please”
He came and sat down next to me as he turned the TV on and we sat there quietly glancing at each other from time to time.
I noticed that he was wearing a silver ring on his finger with some sort of writing on it so i picked his hand up and fiddled around with the ring
“that is a really nice ring you have there” i said looking up at him
He smiled and replied “yeah i like those sorts of things, I have no idea what it says but it looked nice so i bought it.”
“fair enough” i nodded and put my can on the table and lifted my legs up to my chest
“you cold?” he asked looking concerned
I nodded as he got up and got a giant blanket to put over us and he gave me his hoodie which i put on. It smelt like him and was all warm. We sat there watching some film but talking at the same time. I laid my head on his shoulder. He re arranged his body position so he was in the corner of the sofa so we could both lay down with our legs stretched out.
“you going to try and sleep?” i nodded as he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head.
I smiled and blushed which he must of felt as he said “see i knew you liked me”
I poked his stomach and said “goodnight Matt”
“night Sky”
The next morning i woke up still lying with Matt who was awake and watching the TV.
I yawned and his gaze turned to me “morning sleepy head” he said cheerfully as i just mumbled something and put my head back down on his stomach
“tom came in here earlier and said its a lazy day today to do whatever we want. I think most of them are still pissed so we can go somewhere if you want?”
I nodded as i realised that Tom must of come in here “did Tom see us like this?” Matt nodded with a smile as he got up into the bathroom.
“why do you ask?”
“he will give me hell for this saying we looked cute or something”
Matt popped his head round the corner “well you certainly looked cute sleeping!” and popped back in the kitchen as i got up still with his hoodie on
I followed him into the kitchen where he stood and observed me in his hoodie which was too big for me. He stood there looking at me for a while.
“what you looking at?” his head whipped up and he simply said whilst pouring out his tea
“you just look nice in my hoodie thats all!”
He passed me a cup of tea as i sat down at the table and he started making breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments appreciated :D