Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 15

SKYLAR POV
I went shopping with Tom which was rather successful for a change and the highlight for me was dragging him into the Disney store and creeping up behind him with a Loki helmet on and saying “look at me i’m horny”. He immediately dragged me out of the shop and back to his car.
“Matt is picking you up from mine at 7.”
“why from yours?” i asked curiously
“because i am making sure you look amazing.” He said flashing me a smile
“oh god you’re so embarrassing” i said whilst getting out the car and waiting by the front door of his house. It was half 5 so i went in straight away and had a shower and got into the dress we bought. Soon enough Liz came over without Matt and came up into the bathroom. They had switched roles for the end part to make sure we looked ok.
She looked me up and down and flashed a smile just like Tom’s.
“you look amazing, Matt is in for a treat, so are you in that case!”
I laughed “wanna straighten my hair i don’t trust myself”
“and you really trust me to do it?” she said waiting for it to heat up
“well i’m sure that you might be better than Tom or Matt”
She nodded her head in approval “true”.
Finally 7 came.
I sat there in the living room and heard the doorbell go and Liz literally ran off to answer it.
I heard her say “you look even better in it now at least Tom did well with the hair. I will go and get her” she ran back in her eyes glowing and pulled me along with her. I was wearing flat shoes so i didn’t have any chance of stacking it like i would if i did.
I stood in front of Matt and took him in as he did the same and Liz left the room to go upstairs and wait for Tom to come home later.
He was wearing a navy blue suit with matching waistcoat, a white shirt and a black tie. It was plain but looked absolutely sexy on him. He walked over to me and took my hands and kissed them “you look stunning!” i blushed and went on my tiptoes to kiss him and put my hands on his shoulders.
“ well you sir look sexy, and you call me the tease” i said with a wink.