Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 14

MATT POV
I woke up in the living room to Skylar asleep on my lap in the arm chair and Tom and Liz asleep next to each other on the sofa. We had been watching a film last night and must of all fell asleep. Tom eventually woke up and stood and noticed that i couldn’t get up.
“ahh in a bit of a pickle i see” Tom laughed
I nodded as i stood up and switched her onto the armchair so i could go get ready and chat with Tom.
“so how are you two?” i said to Tom as he made tea
“good! Really good actually! I’ve got the Cannes film festival coming up and i plan to visit France for a couple of weeks and seeing if Liz wants to join me!” Tom said barely containing his smile
“well good for you mate, im glad!” i said whilst taking my tea
“and how about you two?” Tom asked
I looked over at the sleeping Skylar wrapped in my jumper that she now claims as hers.
“great i think, nothing bad yet i think i am at my happiest with her. Hey thank god you invited me that time otherwise i wouldn’t of met her!”
Tom looked at his phone for the date “hey its a month for me and Liz and nearly 2 for you, tomorrow infact!”
I nodded “yeah it is” i smiled as i drank my tea
“got anything planned?”
I stared into my tea “well i think i might get Liz to take her shopping today to get a nice dress for a meal tomorrow and was wondering if you want to come shopping with me?”
Tom had that world known famous smirk on his face
“what?” i said putting my mug down and folding my arms
“why don’t we switch this up?”
I raised an eyebrow “what Liz takes me shopping and you take Skylar?”
“yeah, then the opposite sex is helping so we can make sure they look dashing for each other”
I pondered the idea for a minute. I guess that works.
Tom ran into the living room and shouted “well let’s get this started then” causing the girls to stir and wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying these sorry if its short i plan on making the next part longer ;)