Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 17

I woke up to the sun shining through the window. I was wrapped in duvets so my exposed body was covered. I got up and put some underwear on, a bra and Matt’s jumper I claimed as my own.
I could smell cooking coming from the kitchen and I walked out in the hallway to see Matt wandering around the kitchen like the clumsy thing he is cooking sausages, hash browns and fried eggs. He was just in his boxers and one of the shirts he keeps here because he has a habit of forgetting them if he gets changed.
I walked up behind him and kissed his cheek “smells good”.
He turned around with a proud smile on his face as he kissed me on the lips.
“so what do you want to do today?” he said as I leaned on the counter watching him cook
“I don’t mind” I said laughing at how he was struggling to turn the sausages.
“well we have to make the most of the next week because then I have to go to the states for this film” he said whilst putting the eggs and sausages on the plates and waited for the hash browns to cook.
I pouted as he walked over. I straightened up as he ran his thumb over my sticking out bottom lip. “its only a couple of months babe, I promise I will be back before Christmas and if not you have permission to kill me”
I sighed and mumbled an “fine”
He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him which made me smile and he said “there no need to be sad”. He leaned in and kissed me and I put my arms around his neck and moaned as his tongue begged for entrance into my mouth. I happily let him in. He ran his hands under my jumper so his warm hands were on my bare back. I smiled against his lips and mumbled “breakfast”.
He grumbled out a sigh and turned around as I went and sat at the table as he plated up breakfast.
We ate breakfast whilst watching some awful reality show in the background. We talked about his new film and he told me how was going to have to shave his head for it. We had both finished eating so I went and sat on his lap and ran my fingers through his hair “what no more floppy hair?”
He shook his head making sure his hair went everywhere. I laughed as I smoothed it back out as he fiddled with the back of my jumper around my waist so he was holding me onto his lap.
I leant down so my head was in the crook of his neck and nuzzled in close as he put his hand around the side of my neck holding me closer and leaned his chin on the top of my head.
“I’m going to miss you giraffe” I mumbled after kissing his neck
He kissed the top of my head “I’m going to miss you too”
We sat there in silence for a while until my thought in my head came out of my mouth unexpectedly “I love you Matt”
I froze not believing I just said that, I tensed and Matt squeezed me back
“I love you too” he said into the top of hair. I relaxed and curled myself up in his lap and looked up to kiss him. Our lips touched and Matt wrapped both of his arms around me. This was perfect.