Status: active :) update when i can

Show Me the Stars, Smith

part 18

The day when Matt left was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. He ended up being gone up until Christmas and probably over New Year which nether one of use was happy about. I hadn’t looked at the pictures of Matt filming because I knew it would make me missing him worse and also he wanted to surprise me when I got back with his hair.
It got to Christmas Eve and all of my family were away for Christmas apart from me. I wanted to be home as it felt right. Matt had bought an apartment in London and I had moved in just before he left so I kept myself busy by decorating it.
I was sitting in on Christmas Eve waiting for Tom and Liz as I was spending it at Tom’s house with Benedict and his girlfriend as well. He picked me up and we all went back and enjoyed being together at Christmas.
On Christmas morning I was woken up by Liz freaking out because for once it was actually snowing on Christmas day. She also had a look of panic on her face
“whats wrong Liz?” I said following her downstairs
“oh just waiting for your last present to arrive and the snow might delay it” she said with a mischievous grin.
I laughed “you know that grin you have, that is a proper hiddles cheeky grin”
She blushed as Tom heard and pulled her into the kitchen and say something like “it’s here”.
Liz grabbed my arm and told me to close my eyes and led me towards the kitchen.
“Liz if you are going to prank me I swear I am going to murder you even if it is Christmas!”
“just stand there and wait a minute” she said and I felt her back away
I stood there and felt the heat of someone come towards me.
Suddenly a pair of lips were on mine and I instantly knew who it was by the hands cupping my face. I pulled out and opened my eyes to see a rosy cheeked Matt with an adorable beanie hat on with traces of snows on it.
“what are you doing here?” I said resting my forehead against his
“oh I couldn’t miss Christmas and new year with you, anyway we finished filming early” he said putting his hands around my waist.
I just smiled and kissed him even more and he lifted me up making me giggle. He put me down and I took his beanie off to see his really short brown hair. His face was confused to what I was going to say. I ran my fingers over it “not bad Smith” I said smiling.
He put the beanie back on “my head is cold though” I laughed and grabbed his hand and we walked into the living room where people were opening presents
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are enjoying this as much as i am :D